An Indian Citizen Gave Refuge to Altaf in London - MirzaLeaks

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
The plot is getting thicker n thicker

Crank, you should reveal this to the media even if its incognito in the beginning. Send a write up in a registered letter to the CJ and a cc to all media. Just a suggestion

You will do a big favor to the coming generation. But make sure you have proper safety around you. Use ANONYMOUS as your name until you are called to the courts as a witness.

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)
The question is did Muhammad Anwar had Indian nationality prior to getting British?

More importantly the question should be "was he a Pakistani before becoming a British citizen"

Because he was not then we a "Indian Mole" contraolling the lunatic AH

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The plot is getting thicker n thicker

Crank, you should reveal this to the media even if its incognito in the beginning. Send a write up in a registered letter to the CJ and a cc to all media. Just a suggestion

You will do a big favor to the coming generation. But make sure you have proper safety around you. Use ANONYMOUS as your name until you are called to the courts as a witness.

Gazoo Bro, The problem is my wife would never agree to anything remotely like this. You see after the episode with PPP she has said under no circumstances I would allow you near any Pakistani Political party.
I was not kidding when I said I can write in newspapers easily. I got very influential family, one of my cousin was the face of PTV for years. Running a Commercial Channel in Islamabad as a Director at the moment. Another one close to me was a producer with ARY until last year, before he moved on to another channel. When I say MQM control the channels through terror, I am writing with confirmed information. That's why ARY, GEO and other channels follow their instructions or they risk losing their billions of rupees investments in Karachi.

For example, If I visit the office of Sharifuddin Pirzada just off Tariq Road in Karachi, he would come out of his office and greet me with extreme warm. He knows my Granddad very well indeed, who used to be quite involved in the Tahreek-e-Pakistan.

When people like Mustafa Kamal get fame and being revered or praised, you should know something is seriously wrong with people thinking and perceptions.

I was told to pass on my articles and they would be published in Dawn, but my wife wouldn't agree. I don't blame her.