An indian school - Documentary on IIT

QADIANITRUTH

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: an indian school.......

Thanks for sharing. These are the areas where Indians and Pakistanis should co operate. IIFT (Indian Institute of Foreign Trade) is another example of great Indian institute.

Pakistan has some good schools too (IBA, LUMS, QU) but we still need to develop schools that produce professionals that are desired by International market.

Joker

Minister (2k+ posts)

Reality of Indian Education System , Ghar ka Behdi Lanka Dahae

Joker

Minister (2k+ posts)

LOL.. this video is from Indian comedy Show... not reality .. reality is shown above.

LOL , Comedy and Drama are the means to depict the reality about a society.

Whatever showed in the Videos posted by Dil-se-Dirty is nothing but just a marketing hoax (Loud Mouth)

Last edited:

desicad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

LOL , Comedy and Drama are the means to depict the reality about a society.

Whatever showed in the Videos posted by Dil-se-Dirty is nothing but just a marketing hoax (Loud Mouth)
Have you heard about the frog in the well?

desicad

Sorry ,Accept my apologies ,In ever been in India to see the frogs in the well.
Apologies accepted, but the reason not.......;)....you even don't know the difference between heard and see or may be you want to read the question again.....

Joker

Minister (2k+ posts)

Apologies accepted, but the reason not.......;)....you even don't know the difference between heard and see or may be you want to read the question again.....

You even don't know about the Facts and Folklore.Show me any Indian university in top 100 ranking in world universities.I met personally with lots of Stinky Crap from IITs India.

Last edited:

jagbani

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

I think he should come to India to know the difference between heard and See .. [MENTION=10566]ali_khan[/MENTION] please you are most welcome in India.. Our docs are already helping you guys and teacher will do the same for you guys

Joker

Minister (2k+ posts)

I think he should come to India to know the difference between heard and See .. @ali_khan please you are most welcome in India.. Our docs are already helping you guys and teacher will do the same for you guys

It will be most disgusting thing for me to visit India, First ask your DOCS and teachers to help themselves .

Please feel free to know more about disgusting & stinky reality.

7dc5003774.jpg

14504ece7a.jpg

103333d1a2.jpg

969278b5b1.jpg

Last edited:

desicad

I will be most digusting thing for me to visit India, First ask your DOCS and teachers to help themselves

7dc5003774.jpg

Can you tell in detail why you would the most disgusting thing to visit India?:lol:

desicad

It will be most disgusting thing for me to visit India, First ask your DOCS and teachers to help themselves .

Please feel free to know more about disgusting & stinky reality.

7dc5003774.jpg
You tell the truth....why modify it later?????[hilar]

Joker

Minister (2k+ posts)

You tell the truth....why modify it later?????[hilar]

So your intentions to divert the discussion means that you don't want to see the reality and real face of India , and you are happy with the illusions ,hoax and deceptions like bollywood and so called IITs (as post by Dil-Se-Dirty) .

desicad

So your intentions to divert the discussion means that you don't want to see the reality and real face of India , and you are happy with the illusions ,hoax and deceptions like bollywood and so called IITs (as post by Dil-Se-Dirty) .
The thread was going ok till you entered the scene and started the diversion.........:P

Joker

Minister (2k+ posts)

The thread was going ok till you entered the scene and started the diversion.........:P

Sorry , accept my apologies , I disturbed you from sweet dreams , ok keep dreaming , I will not disturb you again.

jagbani

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

[MENTION=10566]ali_khan[/MENTION] I think you picked these images from Pakistan.... havnt you seen the videos above that reality ...