An inside news: Seeta White Case + Khan's arrest

mughals

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
کیا کوئی پٹواری بتا سکتا ہے کہ نواز گنجا کلثوم نواز کہ انتقال کہ بعد سے اپنی جنسی ہوس کیسے پوری کر رہا ہے؟

مٹھ مار کر گزارا کر رہا ہے یا کسی پٹواری نے میاں صاحب کو اپنی بہن پیش کردی ہے؟
he knows all the tricks, his daughter is a top hooker

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Bajwa and Co ke crimes naqablay mafi hain..Gen.Asim in ke crimes ko own ya continue karay ga tu iss ka naam bhi Bajwa ke sath hi aya ga.

Bebabacha

Senator (1k+ posts)
H
PTI ‘s indecisive policy must cost them heavily.
When millions were rallying behind Khan, he failed to take bold decision and always chickened out in the pretext of
عوام کو نُقصان ہوگا۔
Politics is generally a dirty game and especially in Pakistan it’s actually “Filthy” game.
You can’t expect to play politics here by rules and ethics of 1st world countries.
Honestly people are behind khan and will votw for him but no they didnot come out with khan

Bebabacha

Senator (1k+ posts)
I can't name him but he is very much around Khan all the times these days and also managing his cases. Aap ki marzi aap yaqeen karein ya nahi. Kuch din mein pata chal jaaye ga
Then khan also knows it and making. Some counter strategies. Any how sitwhite case cannot do any harm to him. If that case was so effective, PMLN had used it long time ago

sensible

Allah aapki zaban mubarak karay
اللہ نے الیکشن لڑ کر نہ چیت سکنے کی وحی کر دی ہے؟
ویسے کیا جیل میں نواز شریف اور مریم نواز کو ننگا کر کے ان کے ساتھ مار پیٹ ہوئی ؟ ان کی تصویریں اور وڈیوز موجود ہیں؟
کل کو یہ کیس بھی نہ آجائے مریم نواز کی شادی اور مہرالنسا کی تاریخ پیدائش میچ کریں

Masud Rajaa

Siasat member
Which inside sources? Get a life! California or US local courts are not Kangaroo courts.
Anyway whoever fed you this idea, it is clear that noonie are out of stock and are back to square one when they had hired a lawyer in California and funded the case and had published fabricated reports by their pet journalists in he pak media back in the 90s..
The fact is that Khan has an illegitimate daughter and that is what will cause trouble.

Eyeaan

The fact is that Khan has an illegitimate daughter and that is what will cause trouble.
I have no idea how do you ascertain facts! I don't know what are the facts however the following is what is publicly known.

The claim of paternity was made by Sita white when the girl was 4-5 years old and it was denied by the IK.
The California Family Court gave the default decision because IK/his lawyers refused to cooperate with the proceedings mentioning that the case was ill-motivated and was instigated by his political opponents and she was being used as a political tool. He pled that those ill-motivated proceedings would be used as political propaganda, mud -slinging and character assignation which will mar his professional/commentator cricket career as well. White's case was filed prior to elections in Pakistan.
The court's default decision was based on non-cooperation of IK, not on any paternity test.
It is a California law that in case of non-cooperation the mother's claim will be accepted with a limited jurisdiction within California. No child support was awarded in this case.

Site White and Ik had friendship during 1987-88. The child was born in 1991 when she had relation with at least two other men in this period. Her claim was that she, long after their end of friendship, she had requested IK to sire a child with him and the child was the result of this once interaction in 1991 in a hotel room on her request while at the same period she was staying with another man.
The girl has never claimed about her paternity and IK has not interacted with her.

Sita White's case was instigated and proceeded by a lawyer arranged by Nawaz Sharif and was paid by him since she was broke at that time and was into drugs and was living alone in poverty. Sita White belonged to a very rich English family but was completely shunned by her family and she had died penniless.
She was once a close friend of Jemima, IK and Jemima had met through her. Prior to her death in 2004, she requested Jemima to have custody of the girl which Jemima accepted., which happened after her divorce with IK.

These are the publicly known facts - she made a claim and he denied that it happened.
As I know, the girl is living on her own and she can make her decisions. She has not made any claim yet. When she will make a claim in this regard or ask for paternal rights then we may be justified to ascertain facts in this regard. The case was political from the start and Patwaries are concerned about her wellbeing and rights more than her. My question is while she has not raised this issue on her own, on what basis the Pakistanis, especially Patwaris have become her mamey. If we had some saner mind, we wouldn't had consistently put her at stakes and hurting her for our political gains. Patwaris who have taken her ownership have surely hurt her the most. IK has always refused to make a public comment on the issue for the welfare of the child and that his comments would hurt her whatever are the facts.

Last edited:

BeggersForSale

MPA (400+ posts)
When Allah has decided to punish torture and add suffering to Pakistanis then who are we to argue with the Allah’s will.

All I can say “thank you Allah for the residence you provided me within a lawful country where I have peace of mind sense of security good education and opportunities. May Allah grant all the same to all who you decide are worthy.”

Ameen.
Don't think that if you are residing in a western country then you are a worthy soul. 99% of the people living in the west are indulge in Riba when they buy house and remain in this sin for not just few minutes or hours but a large part of their lives (comprising of multiple years) and Riba is a bigger sin than doing zina with your mother (according to a hadith of the Prophet PBUH). People buy new cars on car financing (again Riba). Most of the children in these western countries use student loans (i.e. again indulge in Riba) for their higher studies because they want to be engineers or doctors to have a good life. You will be a worthy one in the eyes of Allah (swt), if you abstain from involving in Riba whether for buying house or cars or studies.

And in the end "May Allah grant success in this life and the hereafter to those He deem worthy". Ameen.

tashi_2233

Senator (1k+ posts)
The international establishment(US, UK, Saudis) has decided that Khan will never again sit in the PM's seat again.

The Seeta white case will get rid of Khan for good.

Also, Nawaz Sharif wants Imran Khan to be arrested and humiliated in Jail and will do anything to ensure this happens.

Say good bye to Khan for good according to the inside sources
جمہوریت کے جھوٹے علمبردار خان کو غیر جہموری طریقے سے نکالنے کے در پے ہیں اور یہی ان کی شکست کا منہ بولتا ثبوت ہے

Siberite

I have no idea how do you ascertain facts! I don't know what are the facts however the following is what is publicly known.

The claim of paternity was made by Sita white when the girl was 4-5 years old and it was denied by the IK.
The California Family Court gave the default decision because IK/his lawyers refused to cooperate with the proceedings mentioning that the case was ill-motivated and was instigated by his political opponents and she was being used as a political tool. He pled that those ill-motivated proceedings would be used as political propaganda, mud -slinging and character assignation which will mar his professional/commentator cricket career as well. White's case was filed prior to elections in Pakistan.
The court's default decision was based on non-cooperation of IK, not on any paternity test.
It is a California law that in case of non-cooperation the mother's claim will be accepted with a limited jurisdiction within California. No child support was awarded in this case.

Site White and Ik had friendship during 1987-88. The child was born in 1991 when she had relation with at least two other men in this period. Her claim was that she, long after their end of friendship, she had requested IK to sire a child with him and the child was the result of this once interaction in 1991 in a hotel room on her request while at the same period she was staying with another man.
The girl has never claimed about her paternity and IK has not interacted with her.

Sita White's case was instigated and proceeded by a lawyer arranged by Nawaz Sharif and was paid by him since she was broke at that time and was into drugs and was living alone in poverty. Sita White belonged to a very rich English family but was completely shunned by her family and she had died penniless.
She was once a close friend of Jemima, IK and Jemima had met through her. Prior to her death in 2004, she requested Jemima to have custody of the girl which Jemima accepted., which happened after her divorce with IK.

These are the publicly known facts - she made a claim and he denied that it happened.
As I know, the girl is living on her own and she can make her decisions. She has not made any claim yet. When she will make a claim in this regard or ask for paternal rights then we may be justified to ascertain facts in this regard. The case was political from the start and Patwaries are concerned about her wellbeing and rights more than her. My question is while she has not raised this issue on her own, on what basis the Pakistanis, especially Patwaris have become her mamey. If we had some saner mind, we wouldn't had consistently put her at stakes and hurting her for our political gains. Patwaris who have taken her ownership have surely hurt her the most. IK has always refused to make a public comment on the issue for the welfare of the child and that his comments would hurt her whatever are the facts.
What are the bunch of baloney you are feeding here. Without going into detail why IK decided not to show up at California case, it is a fact that that girl is being raised with IK former wife in UK.

You seem to be a big mouth liar who contradicting facts even IK couldn't do that. What could be said about your pack of lies. If I was slandered on such a level in USA court and I know for fact that I was not involved in such activity, I would go to court and prove myself innocent. Here you are using his absence as a factor in proving him innocent. I could only laugh at your effort to defend a guilty.

Last edited:

Rocky Khurasani

Senator (1k+ posts)
The international establishment(US, UK, Saudis) has decided that Khan will never again sit in the PM's seat again.

The Seeta white case will get rid of Khan for good.

Also, Nawaz Sharif wants Imran Khan to be arrested and humiliated in Jail and will do anything to ensure this happens.

Say good bye to Khan for good according to the inside sources
Sorry to say, but you are wrong. Your source is wrong as well. Seeta White is dead and her daughter was brought up by Jemima. There are no loose ends. If that is the only case US/UK/Saudi have against Khan, then Khan should be a very happy man.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Everybody knows that for decades now. And "they" have been trying to cause trouble over this since day one.
I think you and a lot of other people need to get some clarifications on some issues, specially the younger ones who were too young when all of this was happen.

Pretty much after the 92 world cup. The corrupt status quo went after Imran Khan because he started speaking out against them. Did you know there was a time when Benazir banned Imran Khan from all media? He was not allowed to air any advs for SKMCH or come on TV or radio at all?

Ganju, Benazir and fazloo, all went after Khan. Thats when the famous yahoodi agent nonsense first came up. They went after his family and harassed them to no end, even filing a smuggling case against Jemimas mother.

They hired expensive private investigators and lawyers overseas spending millions to dig up as much dirt as they could on Khan.

Point is that the entire corrupt status quo and now we know the establishment is also part of it, has been after Khan for almost 30 years now, they have spent immense wealth, used entire state machinery and intelligence services to get something against Khan.

Sometimes Yahoodi Agent, Sometimes misusing SKMCH funds, Sometimes Sita White so on and so forth. There was a time every two years without fail Khuwaja Asif would start a campaign against Khan accusing him of misusing SKMCH funds for personal gain.

And what have they achieved so far. Absolutely nothing, they have not been able to dent his reputation one bit, because actions speak louder than words. This trust the public has developed with Khan hasn't been overnight nor they don't know his past.

So these foolish twats can start another smear campaign and this time the result will be the same. As always they themselves will end up with their foot in their mouths again!

So if you think some sita white nonsense is going to make any difference, then you are sadly mistaken, because been there, done that ..... a 1000 times before.

sensible

ایک بار اسے نکال کر دیکھ چکے ہیں نااہلی کر کے دیکھ لیں۔اب کیا عمران خان کو نکالنے کو ملک کا دیویہ نکالنے کے بعد عوام کی جانیں بھی لیں گے؟ نیوٹرلز جن کی گندگی کی گواہی ان کے سارے مہرے دے رہے ہیں۔جن کی ان کے ہاتھوں سیاست ختم ہو گئی کے۔اب کیا عوام ہمیشہ کو ان چوروں کو زبردستی برداشت کر لے گی؟

Siberite

Everybody knows that for decades now. And "they" have been trying to cause trouble over this since day one.
I think you and a lot of other people need to get some clarifications on some issues, specially the younger ones who were too young when all of this was happen.

Pretty much after the 92 world cup. The corrupt status quo went after Imran Khan because he started speaking out against them. Did you know there was a time when Benazir banned Imran Khan from all media? He was not allowed to air any advs for SKMCH or come on TV or radio at all?

Ganju, Benazir and fazloo, all went after Khan. Thats when the famous yahoodi agent nonsense first came up. They went after his family and harassed them to no end, even filing a smuggling case against Jemimas mother.

They hired expensive private investigators and lawyers overseas spending millions to dig up as much dirt as they could on Khan.

Point is that the entire corrupt status quo and now we know the establishment is also part of it, has been after Khan for almost 30 years now, they have spent immense wealth, used entire state machinery and intelligence services to get something against Khan.

Sometimes Yahoodi Agent, Sometimes misusing SKMCH funds, Sometimes Sita White so on and so forth. There was a time every two years without fail Khuwaja Asif would start a campaign against Khan accusing him of misusing SKMCH funds for personal gain.

And what have they achieved so far. Absolutely nothing, they have not been able to dent his reputation one bit, because actions speak louder than words. This trust the public has developed with Khan hasn't been overnight nor they don't know his past.

So these foolish twats can start another smear campaign and this time the result will be the same. As always they themselves will end up with their foot in their mouths again!

So if you think some sita white nonsense is going to make any difference, then you are sadly mistaken, because been there, done that ..... a 1000 times before.
You are a bigger hogwash than I ever read. In the long story of corruption of the whole word, there is not even few words on the moral decaying of IK and his affairs with Sita White. Why so much silence about the merit of the case regarding the legitimacy of that Illegitic Child. Imrandos at work .

Masud Rajaa

Siasat member
https://twitter.com/x/status/1601248571809898496
PTI ‘s indecisive policy must cost them heavily.
When millions were rallying behind Khan, he failed to take bold decision and always chickened out in the pretext of
عوام کو نُقصان ہوگا۔
Politics is generally a dirty game and especially in Pakistan it’s actually “Filthy” game.
You can’t expect to play politics here by rules and ethics of 1st world countries.

When Allah has decided to punish torture and add suffering to Pakistanis then who are we to argue with the Allah’s will.

All I can say “thank you Allah for the residence you provided me within a lawful country where I have peace of mind sense of security good education and opportunities. May Allah grant all the same to all who you decide are worthy.”

Ameen.

کیا کوئی پٹواری بتا سکتا ہے کہ نواز گنجا کلثوم نواز کہ انتقال کہ بعد سے اپنی جنسی ہوس کیسے پوری کر رہا ہے؟

مٹھ مار کر گزارا کر رہا ہے یا کسی پٹواری نے میاں صاحب کو اپنی بہن پیش کردی ہے؟

Ager Imran Khan ki qismat mein PM banana hoga to wo ban jay ga. Imran Khan se sub lar saktey hain lakin us kay muqader se koi nahi lar sakta

And these "inside sources" are?

Let me guess, lance naik khaista khan!

And here I was thinking I had completed my quota for bongis and bullshit for the week. Guess not! lol

yani local dushmano (nawaz zardari bajway etc) ke zaleel hone ke baad ab international dushmano ne zaleel hona he khan se. Bring it on.

Sab bhool jate hen Allah ki zaat ko.

6.9 billions left in Pakistan accounts. Out 0.9 billion 3 billions of suadia and 3 billion China.

Palye nahi tehla kerdi Mela Mela

brown slaves ☺️

Which inside sources? Get a life! California or US local courts are not Kangaroo courts.
Anyway whoever fed you this idea, it is clear that noonie are out of stock and are back to square one when they had hired a lawyer in California and funded the case and had published fabricated reports by their pet journalists in he pak media back in the 90s..

Bajwa and Co ke crimes naqablay mafi hain..Gen.Asim in ke crimes ko own ya continue karay ga tu iss ka naam bhi Bajwa ke sath hi aya ga.

"He can go to Hell Bastard"
Azam LION Swati

Time will tell you.

Don't think that if you are residing in a western country then you are a worthy soul. 99% of the people living in the west are indulge in Riba when they buy house and remain in this sin for not just few minutes or hours but a large part of their lives (comprising of multiple years) and Riba is a bigger sin than doing zina with your mother (according to a hadith of the Prophet PBUH). People buy new cars on car financing (again Riba). Most of the children in these western countries use student loans (i.e. again indulge in Riba) for their higher studies because they want to be engineers or doctors to have a good life. You will be a worthy one in the eyes of Allah (swt), if you abstain from involving in Riba whether for buying house or cars or studies.

And in the end "May Allah grant success in this life and the hereafter to those He deem worthy". Ameen.

They will disqualify him for sure. But that's not a problem. He can be a president.

Sorry to say, but you are wrong. Your source is wrong as well. Seeta White is dead and her daughter was brought up by Jemima. There are no loose ends. If that is the only case US/UK/Saudi have against Khan, then Khan should be a very happy man.