An inside news: Seeta White Case + Khan's arrest

pak_aus

When Allah has decided to punish torture and add suffering to Pakistanis then who are we to argue with the Allah’s will.

All I can say “thank you Allah for the residence you provided me within a lawful country where I have peace of mind sense of security good education and opportunities. May Allah grant all the same to all who you decide are worthy.”

Ameen.
bhai sanu v das kon se mulk mein rah rahe hu

NasNY

bhai sanu v das kon se mulk mein rah rahe hu
Things-to-Do-in-Central-Park.jpg

Eyeaan

The fact is that Khan has an illegitimate daughter and that is what will cause trouble.
I have no idea how you ascertain facts.
It was a claim made by Sita white and was denied by the IK. Court gave the default decision because IK/his lawyers refused to cooperate with the proceedings accusing that the case was ill-motivated and was instigated by his political opponents and she was used as a tool. He pled that ill motivated proceedings would be used as political propaganda against him. The court's decision was based on non-cooperation of IK, not on paternity test. No child support was awarded.
Site white and Ik had friendship during 1987-88. The child was born in 1991 when she has relation with other men in this period. Her claim was that she, long after end of their friendship, requested IK to sire a child with him and the child was result of this once interaction in 1991 on her request while at the same period she was staying with another man. The girl has never claimed about her paternity and IK has not interacted with her.
Her case was instigated and proceeded by a lawyer arranged by Nawaz Sharif and was paid by him since she was broke at that time and was into drugs. Sita White belonged to a very rich family but was shunned by her family and died penniless. She was once a close friend of Jemima, IK and Jemima had met through her. Prior to her death in 2004, she had requested Jemima to have he custody of the girl which Jemima accepted., which happened after her divorce with IK.
These are the publicly known facts - that she claimed and he denied that it had happened.
As I know, the girl is living on her own and she can make her decisions. She has not made any claim yet. When she will make a claim in this regard or ask for paternal rights then we may be justified to ascertain facts in this regard.
The case was political from the start and Patwaries are concerned about her wellbeing and right more than her. The question is while she has raised this question, on what basis the Pakistanis, especially Patwaris have become her
What are the bunch of baloney you are feeding here. Without going into detail why IK decided not to show up at California case, it is a fact that that girl is being raised with IK former wife in UK.

You seem to be a big mouth liar who contradicting facts even IK couldn't do that. What could be said about your pack of lies. If I was slandered on such a level in USA court and I know for fact that I was not involved in such activity, I would go to court and prove myself innocent. Here you are using his absence as a factor in proving him innocent. I could only laugh at your effort to defend a guilty.
you seem to have a huge problem with reading comprehension.
I have not give a judgement one way or the other nor I'm in position to make such judgment The girl and IK have not spoken about this issue as well.
However you and other stinking Pakistani Patwari are welcome to say whatever on the behalf of of a girl and put her on consistent trial and on stakes.

The default judgement in this case is valid in the California jurisdiction however there may be some other states in the US which may accept the this default verdict of California local court.

Why and Jemima had taken the custody after her divorce, I think she has publicly told this in some interview ( I don't hae a link at hand but used to have.).

I have listed only the publicly known facts as reported in the news or in the court, and if you negate any specific and exact point I wrote above, you are welcome to correct me.

If you have any personal opinion or a piece of wisdom or an inference or a claim to your personal morality, I'm not interested in that at all.

You may talk all day long about that in your circle or on Pak media because that is lifeline and the crux of noon's politics. I understand well that noonie Haram Prast and thieve of public exchequer can easily fake a moral high ground at the price of this girl. So why would I ask you to come down from your sole (im)moral pedestal. Please you may keep thinking, judging and inferring whatever suits you and you cannot possibly change it.

In my thought Imran Khan same like Camel of (Hazrat Saleh AS ) The sign of Allah Rabbul Izzat.........and which one try to harm her . Allah punished them......
She-Camel.jpg

The Qur’an simply states, “O my people, this is the she-camel of Allah – [she is] to you a sign. So let her feed upon Allah ‘s earth and do not touch her with harm, or you will be taken by an impending punishment.”)

Eyeaan

The fact is that Khan has an illegitimate daughter and that is what will cause trouble.
It was a claim made by Sita white and was denied by the IK. Court gave the default decision because IK/his lawyers refused to cooperate with the proceedings accusing that the case was ill-motivated and was instigated by his political opponents and she was used as a tool. He pled that ill motivated proceedings would be used as political propaganda against him. The court's decision was based on non-cooperation of IK, not on paternity test. No child support was awarded.
Site white and Ik had friendship during 1987-88. The child was born in 1991 when she has relation with other men in this period. Her claim was that she, long after their end of friendship, requested IK to have child with him and the child was result of this once interaction in 1991 on her request while at the same period she was staying with another man. The girl has never claimed about her paternity and IK has not interacted with her.
Her case was instigated and proceeded by a lawyer arranged by Nawaz Sharif and was paid by him since she was broke at that time and was into drugs. Sita White belonged to a very rich family but was shunned by her family and died penniless. She was once a close friend of Jemima, IK and Jemima had met through her. Prior to her death in 2004, she harequested Jemima to have custody of the girl which Jemima accepted., which happened after her divorce with IK. These are the publicly known facts - she claimed and he denied it happened.
As I know, the girl is living on her own and she can make her decisions. She has not made any claim yet. When she will make a claim in this regard or ask for paternal rights then we may be justified to ascertain facts in this regard. The case was political from the start and Patwaries are concerned about her wellbeing and right more than her. The question is while she has raised this question, on what basis the Pakistanis, especially Patwaris have become her
What are the bunch of baloney you are feeding here. Without going into detail why IK decided not to show up at California case, it is a fact that that girl is being raised with IK former wife in UK.

You seem to be a big mouth liar who contradicting facts even IK couldn't do that. What could be said about your pack of lies. If I was slandered on such a level in USA court and I know for fact that I was not involved in such activity, I would go to court and prove myself innocent. Here you are using his absence as a factor in proving him innocent. I could only laugh at your effort to defend a guilty.
You may be wasting your energy by jumping on an inference of a dead issue. Noonie have saddled this dead horse long but each time to fall with bloody nose.

Better make another murder attempt and this time (god forbid) you might succeed and achieve ultimate satisfaction. Though, PTI inner circles, are convinced that they are still after his life. Please this time contract a better sniper. That's the only option available to smoothen the way for your beloved haram khors and the criminals. Noon league and its satanic politics - what a shame!

Site white and Ik had friendship during 1987-88. The child was born in 1991 when she has relation with other men in this period. Her claim was that she, long after their end of friendship, requested IK to have child with him and the child was result of this once interaction in 1991 on her request while at the same period she was staying with another man. The girl has never claimed about her paternity and IK has not interacted with her.
Her case was instigated and proceeded by a lawyer arranged by Nawaz Sharif and was paid by him since she was broke at that time and was into drugs. Sita White belonged to a very rich family but was shunned by her family and died penniless. She was once a close friend of Jemima, IK and Jemima had met through her. Prior to her death in 2004, she harequested Jemima to have custody of the girl which Jemima accepted., which happened after her divorce with IK. These are the publicly known facts - she claimed and he denied it happened.
As I know, the girl is living on her own and she can make her decisions. She has not made any claim yet. When she will make a claim in this regard or ask for paternal rights then we may be justified to ascertain facts in this regard. The case was political from the start and Patwaries are concerned about her wellbeing and right more than her. The question is while she has raised this question, on what basis the Pakistanis, especially Patwaris have become her

you seem to have a huge problem with reading comprehension.
I have not give a judgement one way or the other nor I'm in position to make such judgment The girl and IK have not spoken about this issue as well.
However you and other stinking Pakistani Patwari are welcome to say whatever on the behalf of of a girl and put her on consistent trial and on stakes.

The default judgement in this case is valid in the California jurisdiction however there may be some other states in the US which may accept the this default verdict of California local court.

Why and Jemima had taken the custody after her divorce, I think she has publicly told this in some interview ( I don't hae a link at hand but used to have.).

I have listed only the publicly known facts as reported in the news or in the court, and if you negate any specific and exact point I wrote above, you are welcome to correct me.

If you have any personal opinion or a piece of wisdom or an inference or a claim to your personal morality, I'm not interested in that at all.

You may talk all day long about that in your circle or on Pak media because that is lifeline and the crux of noon's politics. I understand well that noonie Haram Prast and thieve of public exchequer can easily fake a moral high ground at the price of this girl. So why would I ask you to come down from your sole (im)moral pedestal. Please you may keep thinking, judging and inferring whatever suits you and you cannot possibly change it.
Don't retract now. You still failed to answer the question that if IK was not involved, what stopped him presenting himself and clearing his name? How the heck the girl ends up with Jamima? when in your own opinion, the case was filed to malign IK's name. Is that not mean that IK himself wanted this fake story (If it were indeed a fake story) to be continue for the rest of his life? From your fabrication, it was obvious that Jamima wants IK to be in the doubts forever that is why she (Not him) took the custody of the child ... ?

There is a very simple litmus test to judge the innocence of your leader. Have him test his DNA and see if it matches with the girl.
Finish this nonsense once and for all and don't give a chance to Patwaris like me to exploit it. Ready for it? I guess not.

In my thought Imran Khan same like Camel of (Hazrat Saleh AS ) The sign of Allah Rabbul Izzat.........and which one try to harm her . Allah punished them......
She-Camel.jpg

The Qur’an simply states, “O my people, this is the she-camel of Allah – [she is] to you a sign. So let her feed upon Allah ‘s earth and do not touch her with harm, or you will be taken by an impending punishment.”)
Bus kar dey Molbi ...

You may be wasting your energy by jumping on an inference of a dead issue. Noonie have saddled this dead horse long but each time to fall with bloody nose.

Better make another murder attempt and this time (god forbid) you might succeed and achieve ultimate satisfaction. Though, PTI inner circles, are convinced that they are still after his life. Please this time contract a better sniper. That's the only option available to smoothen the way for your beloved haram khors and the criminals. Noon league and its satanic politics - what a shame!
Change Change Change Change ..... ?

Masud Rajaa

Siasat member

The girl lives with Jemima for a reason lolz

Masud Rajaa

Siasat member
"Lolz"? really, thats your reply! After a well written and well articulate post, your best counter argument was lolz.

Attention on the deck, we have a bright spark among us.
Why is jemima taking care of her? some random celebrity who was linked to her husband?

just tell
Just read, whats the point of me repeating what is written just above, all you gotta do is scroll up, obviously you didn't read any of that ( I understand millennials have short attention spans ) why would you read anything I write.

Masud Rajaa

Siasat member
Just read, whats the point of me repeating what is written just above, all you gotta do is scroll up, obviously you didn't read any of that ( I understand millennials have short attention spans ) why would you read anything I write.
i did, there is no answer for this

jemima random celebrity ki baiti ko kyon paal rahi hai?

Eyeaan

Don't retract now. You still failed to answer the question that if IK was not involved, what stopped him presenting himself and clearing his name? How the heck the girl ends up with Jamima? when in your own opinion, the case was filed to malign IK's name. Is that not mean that IK himself wanted this fake story (If it were indeed a fake story) to be continue for the rest of his life? From your fabrication, it was obvious that Jamima wants IK to be in the doubts forever that is why she (Not him) took the custody of the child ... ?

There is a very simple litmus test to judge the innocence of your leader. Have him test his DNA and see if it matches with the girl.
Finish this nonsense once and for all and don't give a chance to Patwaris like me to exploit it. Ready for it? I guess not.
You truly have a huge problem of reading comprehension!
Retracted what ? Just figment of your mind!
Do you negate any of these publicly known infos. Which one?
What do you think or infer is your problem - not mine. I'm incapable of answering any question which I don't know about.
I'm to accept what Jemima told about her custody and I have no motive or intent to negate her. However you may engage in mind-reading her.
You are free to talk o behalf of IK, Jemima and the girl or any xyz - that's not my problem. You can spend your the rest of the thinking life (which I fear is a bit short) of finding the hidden motives, inferring the fact connecting the mirage of dots. ' After all this is lifeline of noonies; only point where they can rescue their non-existent morality and claims the sands of higher grounds.

Very nice that you have pointed out that there is a litmus test - the paternity test. That DID NOT occur; then what is the basis of your claim. Why IK did not appear - maybe the reasons he gave to boycott the proceeding mentioning that - her being used as a tool to smear him by his political opponents in Pakistan and he did not want that his whole private life been discussed in the courtroom making it a part of proceedings documents damaging him politically and professionally - are not acceptable to you. Good that is your choice. But what is the basis of YOUR claim while lacking a paternity test. Your inference and infinite wisdom?
As far as California local court judgment is concerned, the state law asks for default judgement in case one party does not cooperate/no-show and is limited to the state.
If you will deny any specific point I have written above in the op then I may reply . Otherwise I'm not interested in your bulls and shouts, and it is least relevant when you chose to rather attack me.
I'm well aware of ins and outs of Patwari's way of interaction (which is an oxymoron).

You truly have a huge problem of reading comprehension!
Retracted what ? Just figment of your mind!
Do you negate any of these publicly known infos. Which one?
What do you think or infer is your problem - not mine. I'm incapable of answering any question which I don't know about.
I'm to accept what Jemima told about her custody and I have no motive or intent to negate her. However you may engage in mind-reading her.
You are free to talk o behalf of IK, Jemima and the girl or any xyz - that's not my problem. You can spend your the rest of the thinking life (which I fear is a bit short) of finding the hidden motives, inferring the fact connecting the mirage of dots. ' After all this is lifeline of noonies; only point where they can rescue their non-existent morality and claims the sands of higher grounds.

Very nice that you have pointed out that there is a litmus test - the paternity test. That DID NOT occur; then what is the basis of your claim. Why IK did not appear - maybe the reasons he gave to boycott the proceeding mentioning that - her being used as a tool to smear him by his political opponents in Pakistan and he did not want that his whole private life been discussed in the courtroom making it a part of proceedings documents damaging him politically and professionally - are not acceptable to you. Good that is your choice. But what is the basis of YOUR claim while lacking a paternity test. Your inference and infinite wisdom?
As far as California local court judgment is concerned, the state law asks for default judgement in case one party does not cooperate/no-show and is limited to the state.
If you will deny any specific point I have written above in the op then I may reply . Otherwise I'm not interested in your bulls and shouts, and it is least relevant when you chose to rather attack me.
I'm well aware of ins and outs of Patwari's way of interaction (which is an oxymoron).
Again. deviating from the topic. Why the girl is being looked after by Jamima? what relationship she has with the girl.
Don't try to fool people. Try to speak the truth which is clearly written on all and which you trying to deflect.
She is her child, being raised by her former wife and he yet to accept/admit that fact. The only reason he is hesitant to accept her as a daughter because of his political carrier. He will be proven liar and rightly so once the DNA matches with that of her .
Let me repeat again, anyone who is being slandered with such an accusation, will not wait for second to have the paternity test done and clear himself from this accusation. Ik knows he is the father and avoiding coming clean. So are you. trying to hide under so called publicly known facts which you read with one eye open.