An inside news: Seeta White Case + Khan's arrest

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
SO? Like I said, been there done that and that no one gives a shit! They been doing this for 30 years now, more then welcome to try it again. Only this time there will be a bigger noise because of a united lifafa media, but still shit wont happen.

They plan and he plans, but he is the best of planners, and this has been proven over and over and over and over again.

All I've got to say to them is, lagay raho munna bhai ?

Masud Rajaa

Siasat member
SO? Like I said, been there done that and that no one gives a shit! They been doing this for 30 years now, more then welcome to try it again. Only this time there will be a bigger noise because of a united lifafa media, but still shit wont happen.

They plan and he plans, but he is the best of planners, and this has been proven over and over and over and over again.

All I've got to say to them is, lagay raho munna bhai ?
Hello cranky old man,

how does your wife tolerate you? you probably don't have one lolz

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Hello cranky old man,

how does your wife tolerate you? you probably don't have one lolz
LOL, oh so you are getting ticked off that I'm not falling at this propaganda! ?

P.S : Not that it is any of your business, but happily married for the past 15 years.

Masud Rajaa

Siasat member
LOL, oh so you are getting ticked off that I'm not falling at this propaganda! ?

P.S : Not that it is any of your business, but happily married for the past 15 years.

im not doing any propaganda, i'm telling you about the propaganda. I'm a khan supporter.

Masud Rajaa

Siasat member

you are cranky at such a young age. none would want to be around you when you cross 50

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
The same case was dismissed by the supreme court in 2018 as well when the former CJ Iftikhar Choudhry (kana dajjal) tried to disqualify Imran Khan.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
The same case was dismissed by the supreme court in 2018 as well when the former CJ Iftikhar Choudhry (kana dajjal) tried to disqualify Imran Khan.
Bro they know very well they don't have a legal leg to stand on, this is just another failed attempt at Khan's character assassination hoping he will lose public support. Meh!

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Bro they know very well they don't have a legal leg to stand on, this is just another failed attempt at Khan's character assassination hoping he will lose public support. Meh!
I had to make patwaris realize that they can try all they want, but in the end, Imran Khan will be victorious Insha Allah

patwari_sab

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ye nya cj khan sab se kafi bughaz rakta hai.. is case mai koyi jan nhi.. sharif or zardari bikao media ko jis taraf chahe goma sakte hai.. is media ki koyi credibility nhi.

Rambler

Bro they know very well they don't have a legal leg to stand on, this is just another failed attempt at Khan's character assassination hoping he will lose publ

Bhai bacha itni inside story dhoondh ke laya hey zaroor is mein haqeeqat ho gi. Barri pahonch wala bacha hey. Banni gala ke khakroob iss pe khas nazar-e-inayat frmatey heyn.

asif86

MPA (400+ posts)
The international establishment(US, UK, Saudis) has decided that Khan will never again sit in the PM's seat again.

The Seeta white case will get rid of Khan for good.

Also, Nawaz Sharif wants Imran Khan to be arrested and humiliated in Jail and will do anything to ensure this happens.

Say good bye to Khan for good according to the inside sources
Is sita white case not been tried and tested many times in the past before.Nothing happened to khan in this case before.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Is sita white case not been tried and tested many times in the past before
Yes it has

Nothing happened to khan in this case before.
Yes nothing has happened and nothing will happen, but since you patwaris have nothing else for character assassination of Khan you keep re-visiting old graves over and over again. Tomorrow they might start talking how Khan has been misappropriating donations from SKMCH......... for the nth time again.

Medan mein baazi ki to himmat hai nai, is liye yeh fazool aur naakam harbay istmal liye jaa rahe hain

ish sasha

MPA (400+ posts)
The international establishment(US, UK, Saudis) has decided that Khan will never again sit in the PM's seat again.

The Seeta white case will get rid of Khan for good.

Also, Nawaz Sharif wants Imran Khan to be arrested and humiliated in Jail and will do anything to ensure this happens.

Say good bye to Khan for good according to the inside sources
thooooooo u all]

khan is back inshallah

NasNY

Don't think that if you are residing in a western country then you are a worthy soul. 99% of the people living in the west are indulge in Riba when they buy house and remain in this sin for not just few minutes or hours but a large part of their lives (comprising of multiple years) and Riba is a bigger sin than doing zina with your mother (according to a hadith of the Prophet PBUH). People buy new cars on car financing (again Riba). Most of the children in these western countries use student loans (i.e. again indulge in Riba) for their higher studies because they want to be engineers or doctors to have a good life. You will be a worthy one in the eyes of Allah (swt), if you abstain from involving in Riba whether for buying house or cars or studies.

And in the end "May Allah grant success in this life and the hereafter to those He deem worthy". Ameen.
I agree with you about RIBA.
The electricity that powers the Azan in Pakistani Masgid are based on oil coal and gas power plants tied to banks who deal with payments to various parties based on RIBA. Debt paid to creditors and tax being paid by the Pakistani public is based on RIBA.

Food imported in the country, payments are paid with RIBA
All the sheep and lamb imported from Australia for Eid ul adha payments are made by Banks dealing with RIBA
We are all sinners.

I just Thank Allah for what I have, I look at those less fortunate and say thank you Allah.

May he makes everyone’s life easier.

Khi

MPA (400+ posts)
کیا کوئی پٹواری بتا سکتا ہے کہ نواز گنجا کلثوم نواز کہ انتقال کہ بعد سے اپنی جنسی ہوس کیسے پوری کر رہا ہے؟

مٹھ مار کر گزارا کر رہا ہے یا کسی پٹواری نے میاں صاحب کو اپنی بہن پیش کردی ہے؟
Uss ki hawas ka sab se barra saboot tu khud hai ?