Answer to a question raised by Pml-n on SKMT

Fatali

Citizen
The leaders of pml n are not only incompetent and corrupt but myopic and intellectually challenged as well. If they had bothered to have a peak at the donation page of SKMT they would have known how donors differentiate between zakat and donation (follow the link below). I hope this spells disaster for their failed attempt to malign SKMT which is a source of pride for Pakistanis around the world. I hope this answers one of the questions raised by the uncivilized pml n leaders (mashaidullah khan in particular). Silence is a crime when it comes to injustice. I would request you to add this piece of information if u plan on making ny other videos on this subject.

BTW I donated $25 today which is minimal but that is what I could contribute in the capcity of an international student whose financial standing is not sound. I know our religion tells us to be discreet when it comes to charity but with this thread I want to register my protest and encourage / inspire others to do the same.

May Allah protect our beautiful homeland from the wrath of these munafiq looters.

41797_36652701895_5297952_n.jpg

http://www.shaukatkhanum.org.pk/how-to-help/others.html

Last edited by a moderator: