Anyone have seen audio or video message of Altaf Hussein after rumor of his escaping?

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Point to be Note : After Zulfiqar Mirza Press Conference

I am thinking that the Leader of MQM (Chouran Wala Group) is detained in UK .... and there is no presence of KALOO, we are missing the statement from Nautanki KALOO ..... It is strange that Chouran Wala has still not come on media yet despite provocation by Mirza...... and it is almost 9 hrs have been passed .... In past He came immediately, when this type of situation happened ..... What you guys are thinking ..... ???

I don't know the actual situation so don't quote me on it. But In the evening I heard Sheikh Rashid saying AH is ill for last 2/3 days, he is getting better.

I think Sheikh Rashid is independent from MQM so if his information is right, AH is sick, unless he had been fed misinformation purposefully by MQM to hide the real situation from him.

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)

Zulfiqar Mirza has left more questions on the table than mere MQM's leader. The issues now involves if ISI, Army Generals, PPP, ANP and MQM's leadership is loyal to Pakistan.

Punjab has become a den of crimes as well with over 13,000 kidnapping cases last year alone (only reported ones) and the police is involved in it which means that PML (all sections) are involved in it.

Right now NO one in Pakistan is sincere.

The only little hope I see is in Imran Khan HOWEVER this is because we have NO OTHER CHOICE but to give him the benefit of the doubt.

And what are you basing your sincerity on ? O bhai ... aglay nay apni life waqf kar di Pakistan kay liey . Chahta tau bohat asaan zindagi guzaar sakta tha. Imran Khan isn't an option .. he is the NEED

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Altaf Hussain has been ill for the past 3, 4 days. And its not like he is a celebrity that he needs to give a speech for you people to see the truth

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)

I am thinking that the Leader of MQM (Chouran Wala Group) is detained in UK .... and there is no presence of KALOO, we are missing the statement from Nautanki KALOO ..... It is strange that Chouran Wala has still not come on media yet despite provocation by Mirza...... and it is almost 9 hrs have been passed .... In past He came immediately, when this type of situation happened ..... What you guys are thinking ..... ???

I believe you are referring to Afia Siddiqui, Raymond Davis, NRO cases which were important for the country and which required immediate attention from Altaf so he gave a speech on each of those instances. Now this is not that important a issue for the country and are only allegations heaped upon a him by a man whose own mental status is is question.

Besides Altaf Hussain is sick from what I hear, no doubt from all the bullcrap that is said on the air in Pakistan

sngilani

Billions of dollors are being spent to launch propoganda against Pakistan. Main aim is to disintigrate Pakistan. Recently more than 100 channels have popped up on the internet to spew this against Pakistan. One channal is aired from Germany which is working day and night towards deviding Pakistan. It is heavily funded with millions of dollors. Pakistanis should now unite against this attempt otherwise nothing will be left. One traitor is Syed Jamaluddin, living in Germany, supported by western powers is working day and night against Pakistan with the help of millions of dollors. We should all work together to stop this.

aamirksa

جیسا کے رحمان ملک نے کہا کے الطاف کلو ( لندن میں فری ) پرسن ہے تو آپ اسکا الٹا حساب لگا لو نا، مطلب کے کلو کالیا بری طرھ پھنسا ہوہ ہے اسی لیے آج وہ کچھ بولا نہیں اور نا م ق م کی طرف سے کوئی ہنگامہ ہوا اور نا کوئی ھڑتال. اور آج نا ہی خدمت خلق کے جلسے می کلو نے کوئی خطاب کیا . اور اس فورم میں م ق م کے جو ٤ یا ٥ سپپورٹرس ہیں ووہی کلو کالیا کی طرف سے بیان دینگے کیوں کے م ق م کے دن پورے ہو چکے ہیں، ظالم کتنا بھی ظلم کرے ، ایک دن اللہ اسکو فنا کر ہی دیتا ہے . کلو کالیا کوئی ١٠ ہزار سال کی عمر لیکر نہیں آیا ، مجھے پورا یکین ہے کے اسکو اس دنیا میں بھی سزا ملیگی اور آخرت میں بھی .اللہ پاکستان کو ایسے غدار اور دہشت گردوں سے ہمیشہ محفوظ رکھے ..... آمین سم آمین

janbazali

yes a good point....and he is missing from the scene since Dr. Farooq's murderer aressted from Air port

titan

MPA (400+ posts)

nice name you chose for mqm CHoRON WALA GROUP but i say its multilevel group which has chors killers mafias land grabbers batha etc :lol:

smalltimepro

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

i wonder when the voters of MQM would realize that Altaf has been making a complete fool of them? When will they realize that he has been playing with lives and livelyhoods using tools of ethnic division and hate. When will they realize and accept that he has will continue to kill any member of the party that goes against him. This has decades of history. Every leader of MQM dare not contradict the words of so called 'Quaid'. You know that. You that very well. Why do you put up with this. Why do you continue to put up with continued extortion at gun point. Fake and multiple voting. Please wake up my brothers and sisters. Stop supporting ethnicity. Start supporting the truth. The truth about everything whether is MQM, MQM-h, ANP, PPP or PML. We must stop supporting crime and cruelty. It is our only hope.

I do feel that the days of AH are now numbered. He had done one murder too many. Killing of the oldest members of his party will now cost him the party itself.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Altaf Hussain has been ill for the past 3, 4 days. And its not like he is a celebrity that he needs to give a speech for you people to see the truth

And news about Imran Farooq's killers came out 3-4 days ago. A co-incidence?
And now ZM! Chalo Altaf bhai to gaye kuchh ursay ka liay.Baad mein to shaid
kaafi lumbay ursay kaliay bhi!

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger

i wonder when the voters of MQM would realize that Altaf has been making a complete fool of them? When will they realize that he has been playing with lives and livelyhoods using tools of ethnic division and hate. When will they realize and accept that he has will continue to kill any member of the party that goes against him. This has decades of history. Every leader of MQM dare not contradict the words of so called 'Quaid'. You know that. You that very well. Why do you put up with this. Why do you continue to put up with continued extortion at gun point. Fake and multiple voting. Please wake up my brothers and sisters. Stop supporting ethnicity. Start supporting the truth. The truth about everything whether is MQM, MQM-h, ANP, PPP or PML. We must stop supporting crime and cruelty. It is our only hope.

I do feel that the days of AH are now numbered. He had done one murder too many. Killing of the oldest members of his party will now cost him the party itself.
cz the supporters are either blind, deaf and dumb or sleeping with their empty minds .....I do agree that the days of Chouran Wala have been counted .... & this will in sha allah starts from him ...after that every corrupt politician,so called corrupt leader will be questioned .... in sha allah ....

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger

un ko koi kaam hy south Africa gaye hain wapuss aa ker he bhonkyen gay--- app ko itnee jaldee kiya hy -- ramzan main zayda bak bak nahi sunnana chayeh ...................... waysay bhai jan ager unhoo nay bhonkana start keya tu mujhy bhe bata deyna -- kafee din huway bak bak nahi sunee
hilarious .... [hilar][hilar][hilar]

baaghi01

Senator (1k+ posts)

Ohh so he is ill. My sources also told me he has some serious constipation issues going on for 3, 4 days. I hope he gets well soon.

BTW do you guys know he does a jalsa every sunday. What happened this time??? There is something man.