Army is with Imran Khan || Shahbaz Sharif Stop Dreaming || Air Marshal (R) Shahid Lateef

zoraym

MPA (400+ posts)
I reproduce what I have written somewhere else in my comments on CJ, ISB's conduct.

I quote......

So here is the problem.....!

A judge's job is to adjudicate and give the judgement after applying his mind per the facts and the evidence produced before the court. It's not his job to say...... if you do not have objection then I will also not have!

Secondly, the petition was put before the court by Nawaz thru Shehbaz, pleading for an extraordinary relief on a,b,c grounds.... So the uttering of the judge that government is using court's shoulder is a gross and a flagrant lie!

Thirdly, what type of a judge is he? if he's afraid of the fact, that the court would be blamed (in the event he applies his mind and his conscience which). This is a strange strange logic unacceptable under the canon of fair justice.

On these 3 counts Justice Athar Minallah is
UNFIT TO BE A JUDGE of the high court.
A group of judges and lawyers are from iftekhar chowdhry group, who have become uncontrollable and unaccountable

feeqa

Senator (1k+ posts)
These judges are worst than prostitutes. Noora came on his feet & walking like normal person. How can a person with 5000 platelates can be so fresh. These bastard judges has to tell

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Khan should not greedy for a disgraced seat of PM.
If he can change the system stay well n good if not please resign with dignity and announce Pakistan will remain worst than what is now
Pakistan Ka Allah hi Hafiz- Rightly said by Musharraf.

Senorita

Senator (1k+ posts)
these are just bunch of Master Degree holder unemployed interns working hard to earn their few thousands rupees stipend

peaceandjustice

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
مستقبل میں ان تمام سہولت کاروں کی تمام مراعات ختم کی جائیں گی جنہوں نے ان سیسیلین مافیاز کی مدد کی ھے رفیق تاڑ،جسٹس نسیم حسن شاہ، ،ملک قیوم ،افتخار چودھری، اور موجودہ دور کے سہولت کاروں کو عوام نوٹ کر رہی ھے
اس وقت اداروں میں بھی اچھے لوگ موجود ہیں جو کہ سیسیلین مافیاز کو ختم کرنا چاہتے ہیں لیکن وقت کا انتظار کر رہے ہیں اس لئے عوام سے گزارش ھے صبر سے کام لیں اور اپنی جہدوجہد جاری رکھیں اور مایوس نہ ہوں۔ قوم اداروں میں موجود کیسی بھی حرام خور کو برداشت نہیں کر ے گی کہ قوم کے ٹیکسوں کے پیسوں سے سے ان حرام خوروں کو تنخواہیں اور ریٹائرمنٹ کے بعد پینشن اور سہولتیں د بعد پینشن اور سہولتیں دیں جنہوں نے سیسیلین مافیاز کے لیئے کام کیا ھے اور ملک کو قرضوں میں اور اداروں کوئ تباہ کر دیا ھے

CANSUK

From here onwards, Imran's politics is dead ...............

Army as as institute is performing last minute maneuver to extend its grip on political manipulation. But, its now too late. The damage is done and the monster is exposed.

These same Yootias will be cursing Army more then us the honest critics.

Yootias never ever curse Army cause thier leader isn’t thief and he has no business abroad.
عمران کسی کا کانہ نہيں۔

zoraym

MPA (400+ posts)
Khan should not greedy for a disgraced seat of PM.
If he can change the system stay well n good if not please resign with dignity and announce Pakistan will remain worst than what is now
Pakistan Ka Allah hi Hafiz- Rightly said by Musharraf.
nahin mere dost, this is not the solution. this is running away from the problem. he has to continue fighting for pakistan and we all need to support him in whatever way we can. These judges, police bureaucrats and mullah mafia has to be eliminated. Allah swt bless Pakistan

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
بچے تم کچھ بھی کرلو تم جی ایچ کیو کی کچرا کنڈی کو نہیں بھول سکتے جہاں سے تمہیں اٹھایا گیا تھا
It seems like your childhood to me . You continue to remind yourself what state they produce you.

CANSUK

Out of context, All Army Generals are not same.
Patwari General e.g Gen Ziauddin Butt who got court Martial and those who involved in malpractice making money like Nawaz chor.
Army as whole is very disciplined institution of Pakistan ?? and right now many Armed personnel gone through with severe punishments under the current leader ship.