Asad Umar's Exclusive Interview with Siasat.pk - He'll be answering your questions so ask away

Kotak

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
We did not vote PTI to let status quo on our heads, we voted PTI to get us out of Status quo grasp. Who gave authority to PTI to accept the election results? We public didn't ?

Saadullah Rana

MPA (400+ posts)
I want to know the command & Control structure of PTI in KPK. For any project of PTI Manifesto, link between PTI leadership to KPK leadership to operational & implementation stage. How it works to make it happen & in corruption free style ?

At every level different people involved having different interests how you make it sure that work done should be according to its true spirit as was planned at PTI leadership.

It will help us to understand the timings of a project from its announcement stage to its final work done stage.

Saadullah Brisbane

sherkhan314

Minister (2k+ posts)
Q ) Even is PTI is doing well in KPK, where is the media coverage? Why hasnt PTI been able to hire a media person who could highlight their achievements in media like Nangi league does all the time? They do 1% and advertise 99%.

If you dont get the message across to people, nobody will vote for you. Already people are disappointed with you guys for accepting election results. Most of Pakistan's population doesnt use Social Media. Who will deliver the message to masses? We can explain to them all we want but majority watches our traditional News channels. They need to see something tangible before they accept you.

Otherwise, they'll listen to the news channels that cry day and night that PTI has failed!!

- Sherkhan, Islamabad

ATIQ_KHAN

MPA (400+ posts)
My Name is ATIQ KHAN from CANADA

What is a Role & Responsibilities of MNA/MPA's other then helping Party to do Legislation and Vote for Party in National & Provincial Assemblies ? Do we have any Target set for Indivisual MNA's/MPA's to monitor their performance at Party Level ? Can you Publish those Targets and Progress of their Indivisual Targets on Website ?

ATIQ_KHAN

MPA (400+ posts)

" What is Asad Umer Targets and current Achievements which directly Linked to betterment of his own Constituency Peoples ? "

Syed Haider Imam

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
اتفاق فونڈری چلانا ایک بات ہے اور پاکستان کی اکانومی چلانا ایک اور بات ہے
اینگرو انڈسٹری چلانا ایک بات ہے اور پاکستان کی اکانومی چللانا ایک مختلیف بات .
کیا پاکستان ایک اور اسحاق دار کو اففورڈ کر سکتا ھے ؟

شکریہ

sjpti

Minister (2k+ posts)
Where is new leadership ?

اکھا تحریک انصاف میں صرف مراد صیہد ایک نوجوان لیڈر نکل کر آیا ھے باقی کدھر ھیں ؟
پنجاب میں نوجوان نسل کی لیڈرشپ کدھر ہے ؟
سندھ میں نوجوان نسل کی لیڈرشپ کدھر ہے ؟
بلوچستان میں نوجوان لیڈرشپ کدھر ہے ؟
خبر پختونخوا میں نوجوان لیڈرشپ کدھر ہے ؟

Its not like that ! we have ali mohammad of mardan as well raiser jamal also ali gaza dreshak from junoobi punjab .

ATIQ_KHAN

MPA (400+ posts)

" Whole PTI focus is on KPK...why we not hear any positive Work by PUNJAB & SINDh Assembly MPA's & MNA's " ...Name few if they did some thing good other then attending Assembly sessions and doing some Speeches in National & provincial assemblies.....? Sounds like other then KPK rest of MNA's & MPA's of PTI are in hubernation :) WHy ?

ATIQ_KHAN

MPA (400+ posts)

" Why there is no Focus on Overseas Chapters any more after Elections " ? All Overseas Chapters sounds quite other then couple...

Syed Haider Imam

" Why there is no Focus on Overseas Chapters any more after Elections " ? All Overseas Chapters sounds quite other then couple...

Too much fights...........especially in Toronto-Canada........They have embarrassed Imran Khan sahib on his last visit to Toronto.

ادھر ھر بندا چودھری ھے
،

Last edited:

wasiqjaved

Q. I understand that PTI presented Manifesto before elections saying that "IF THEY WIN ELECTIONS AND COME IN POWER", they would do all these things. However you didn't and only got majority votes in KPK, therefore I would focus my attention on KPK only.

- As law and order situation in KPK is still a grave issue, what steps PTI officials are taking (or what are they planning) to make KPK safe for people of Pakistan?

(I also believe that it's unfair to scrutinize one party's manifesto which is not governing country. What most people should be doing is asking ruling party what they had mentioned in their manifesto and what they are actually doing (such as "Bullet Train", "Khazana Khali Hai", etc)

- WASIQ JAVED-
- LONDON, UK -

Pakistan1992

question; PTI promised for bringing urdu as medium of education, but now they changed it to eng? why? plzz do ask this questions

Syed Haider Imam

question; PTI promised for bringing urdu as medium of education, but now they changed it to eng? why? plzz do ask this questions

Great question..........This question must be asked with reference to Orya Maqbool Jan columns
Asad Umar should read some of Oryam Mqbool Jan columns to understand the question and then answer this question.

Moderators : If you put this question , please forward OMJ columns.

Charge Sheet

MPA (400+ posts)
Q1. Circular debt clearance - "PML-N govt paid circular debt amounting Rs 500 Bn or 5 Bn USD approx by printing Currency notes and claimed it a success.
Circular debt is purely an Financial Accounting matter (Inter Company Payable/ Receivable adjustments).

What steps have you taken to find that how much receipts have actually been received by the government from the
parties on whose behalf such a payment has been made?

Was it a bail-out package? If yes, then whether approval of such bail-out was seeked from the parliment or not?

If it was'nt the bailout package approved by the parliment, then why PTI & specially you were silent on this issue? Did you not know the underlying cause or you got your share from PML-N govt?

I hope you still remember that Pakistanis have to pay additional Rs 6 per unit added by this PML-N govt.

Q2. Missing Persons

Why PTI is silent over this matter and why PTI is not reminding PML-N's chairman Mian Nawaz Sharif of his promises he made to the families of missing persons.

Is there a change in stance of Mr Imran Khan and he suddenly realises that his earlier support to the relatives of missing persons was wrongfully directed?

mmluqman

Voter (50+ posts)
I am glad to see that siasat.pk is growing with new and innovative ideas.
This is indeed a very good initiative.
My question to Mr.Asad Umar is as follows:
"You have been elected as MNA since a few months now. Can you please tell us what have you done for the people of your constituency so far?"

Ali.Pakistani

Senator (1k+ posts)
Many believe that Ishaaq Daar's recent measures to bring down Dollar against Rupee are short term only. Do you agree? Secondly what three measures do you propose that must be taken immediately to strengthen up the national economy.

Ali Ahmed

Sherlock Holmes

MPA (400+ posts)
1. Nawaz Hakoomat kai 5 saal mukammal na kar panai aur mid-term elections ki sargoshian aam hain... Kya PTI apnai development projects ko aisai plan kar rahee hai kai un ka asar next aik sai dairh saal mai nazar aana shoru hojayai ?

2. Kya PTI ka near future mai Karachi mai politically active honai ka iraada hai ? Kya (mumkina) Local body elections kai liye maidaan khulla chordia jayaiga ?

3. Kya KPK government ab tak investors ko apni taraf attract kar payee hai ? Pichlai 6 maah mai over-seas Pakistani investors ki taraf sai PTI ko kaisa response mila hai ?

4. Kya Waqaee Imran Khan ka Tahir-ul-Qadri ko support karnai ka irada hai ? Mujh samait aksar PTI supporters ki nazar mai yeh bhayanak ghalti hogi.

5. Aakhir kyun PTI ki 2nd or third tier leadership PTI ki khaatir khwaah numa-indagi karti nazar nahee aati ? PTI Sindh aur Balochistan mai grass root par rarely hee nazar aatee hai.. Sindh aur Balochistan sai taluq rakhnai wali senior leadership is region mai sar-garmi kyun nahee dikhati ?

Asad - Karachi

Last edited:

Syed Haider Imam

Asad Umar as a financial Guru.

Why Asad Umar did not take PML-N to the laundry on their 100 billion loan scheme ?
Asad Umar should have explained to the nation......Why this scheme will not benefit to decrease Unemployment and increase GDP of Pakistan?
( As per Nawaz Sharif Pakistan GDP will increase from 3.5% to 5% because of this scheme )

Precisely, Asad Umar did issue some political statements but he failed to prove that this is a scam and this scheme has nothing to do with employment and economy.

For more detailed findings on this scam can be viewed on this thread.

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...-benefit-from-quot-Maryam-Scam-Loan-2013-quot
Can we question the abilities of Asad Umar as a financial Guru?

Note:- I have posted couple of question. We don't know if Moderator is going to ask " Poley Questions" or " Hard Questions ".
Let's see which one he chooses ( if this interview will ever take place )