Asad Umar's Exclusive Interview with Siasat.pk - He'll be answering your questions so ask away

sadani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Questions:

1 - KPK Government Ministers should give Monthly Report/Update on Progress and Plans, and this report should be public so that every insafian can track all the ongoing activities. What are your views on publishing progress of KPK govt. every month to public ?

2 - There is a big Pashtun Population in Balochistan as well which can be converted to PTI followers upon minimal effort but seems like PTI is completely ignoring Balochistan Pashtun Belt and they have given it up to PKMAP of Achakzai? What is PTI's current political progress in Balochistan ?

3 - KPK Govt. is not well elaborated on electronic Media ( TV channels ) What are PTI measures to overcome this issue, it can lead to disappointment of PTI youth and PTI supporters abroad as they are completely blind from KPK performance ?

4 - Why Imran Khan does not give importance to National Assembly? He rarely visit National Assembly, it can be a bad sign to new PTI parliamentarians and they will also think NA as a useless forum.

5 - What is your current performance in your constituency ?

Gul Zi

Hi,
I have a suggestion in qustion:
KPK govt, i spending alot of money on automate the election system aprox 35k per machine/unit. Its a very good idea indeed, but i have seen its using android tablets. Being an IT expert I know these tablets will get more obsolete, since technology is improving day by day.

why don't govt. enforce to work on hardware, i mean to assemble hardware machine for this purpose, it will cost a bit more at first but in long run it will cost less and it will be more secure then tablets.

Regards,

umarkit

Citizen
My name is M.Umar from Germany, My question is when will be local body elections(LBE) held in KPK? and will they use biometric system in LBE or not?

Uxi Ali

MPA (400+ posts)
I have two questions.

1). I was wondering why didn't PTI lead gov of KPK didn't consider 'Electronic voting machines', as we all know PTI has suffered big time because of rigging, so it should have taken upon itself to make sure next general elections are free and fair, now I know that LG election in KPK are going be conducted by Bio metric system but this is not sufficient (and beside the machine was not designed right/efficient by NADRA I mean it could have been easy to use by just placing the finger print pad just beside the Tab rather it was behind it) and if there was problem of funds then KPK gov should have produced enough electronic voting machines for 5 districts and the elections could have been conducted in 5 steps as we have 25 districts in our province. and in 3 years time our gov could have produced enough machines for all of our province for elections in future.

2). KPK gov in not advertising about it's progress (as it's doing a lot in KPK), I know it's to bring down expenses of gov but why don't you apply "lesser of two evil" formula, so that people know and understand i.e. RTI or RTS, and vote for PTI in elections who did not vote for PTI before.

Regards.

P.S. I am happy with the progress of KPK gov, it just these things could help PTI a lot more.

I have the same Question 1 abt the biometric system and e-voting... For Question 2, KPK govt is doing its duty so showing off is not an option... People will feel the difference themselves.. and besides you know about our media

Zakir Javed Tanoli

MPA (400+ posts)
I have the same Question 1 abt the biometric system and e-voting... For Question 2, KPK govt is doing its duty so showing off is not an option... People will feel the difference themselves.. and besides you know about our media

media is the reason I am asking that, You must have heard of "lesser of two evils" formula, in this case advertisement is lesser evil then people not knowing what PTI is doing in KPK, like most of people don't know what RTI is and what are it's benefit, so people say PTI has done nothing much but if PTI gives ads on tv about this law everybody will come to know how wonderful law this is and same story is with other things PTI is doing. it's not about showing off it's about "raising awareness", I hope you understand point I wanted to make.

Hello

my quession is that , In india Aam Admi ki party created with same slogan and manifesto and get power in dehli , and they as get power tansfer some relief to comon people of dehli, but ur party has failed to do so in kpk. and an other quession , ur elder brother joined pml n and u have joined pti, if ur failed to convince to ur brother to do not support pmln in punjab how u convince people of punjab.

regards

gh. mujtaba malik

hyderababd sindh

Uxi Ali

MPA (400+ posts)
media is the reason I am asking that, You must have heard of "lesser of two evils" formula, in this case advertisement is lesser evil then people not knowing what PTI is doing in KPK, like most of people don't know what RTI is and what are it's benefit, so people say PTI has done nothing much but if PTI gives ads on tv about this law everybody will come to know how wonderful law this is and same story is with other things PTI is doing. it's not about showing off it's about "raising awareness", I hope you understand point I wanted to make.

I understand that 100%... but you must know that this could backfire, where people would say that PTI is using tax payers money to make advertisement and that they are doing political point scoring before LB elecitons... but if the leadership believes that they should use this formula, then, yes maybe they should go ahead with that... I for one have already asked people in PTI to create a website in which they can show only the progress of PTI in KPK and their respective constituencies in other parts of Pakistan

Belal

Senator (1k+ posts)
Although this is very difficult task for now to cope illegal masses crossing Pak-afghan border on daily basis. Whats is PTI strategy to track these people and specially who are challenging law n order of KPK..!

auqab

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mr.Asad Umer u spend ur whole professional career in Karachi and u very well know the city dynamics BUT Why PTI is ignoring Karachi ????

Without any election campaign in Karachi, even then PTI get around 0.6 million votes in Karachi BUT still after that its been 6 months and I cant recall any visit of Imran Khan in Krachi? Why is that so ?

KhanHaripur

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Hey Adeel, I would like to give a suggestion that this forum must have a chat window just like facebook so that we can talk live.. It will be extremely helpful if you have some political personality in here for questions..
we had it before didnt work out.

Syed Haider Imam

Yaar aap aisay sawal puchtay ho ke bas...

From KPK... Advocate Ali Muhammad Engineer , Shehryar Afridi, Muraad Saeed.
From Punjab... ISF President Farrukh Habib.. Umar Dar and Usman Dar from Sialkot.. and many more
From Sind.. How can you not know Ali Zaidi?? also Mr Samar Ali (MPA) is also considered as the young blood of PTI... NAZ BALOCH for Gods sake
We dont have a powerful youth wing in Baluchistan, which should be addressed.

Thanks for the update.

1- Many of the PTI's supporters would agree that most of the names are not familier to us.
To whom we should blame ?
This is just like PTI is doing great stuff in KPK BUT no body give a ****.

2- As per your data....We have only 3 from KPK, 3- say 8 IN Punjab, 3 in Sindh , ZERO from Baluchcistan.

Is that all ?

We have 342 members in National Assmebly and hundreds of Provincial assembly members.
Yeah tadad tu attey mein Namak ke baraber hey

Let's assume that it's becuase of rigged elections, still we need to listen from NEW FACES on TV to check their strenght.

Don't you agree?

ZenoInTheZoo

Minister (2k+ posts)
Charlie from Faisalabad

My question is about bringing professionalism into PTI by turning it into an organised and efficient institution per se and reducing its dependency on IK or other few individuals. For this purpose I have following sub-questions:

Is there any FORMAL mechanism in PTI to transform its working into a professionally run political org?
If yes, is that mechanism working?
If yes, can u inform our forum about its achievement, some of the highlights?
Does training of PTI Cadre/volunteer into PTI philosophy part of that mechanism?
If yes, can u explain how it works and what is its output so far?
Is there a FORMAL way/mechanism/system for highly qualified and experienced professionals to volunteer for and engage with PTI for this purpose?
If yes, who to contact for this specific purpose?

Last edited:

such bolo

میرا یہ سوال بھی ہے اور مشورہ بھی

الیکشن کے دوران لاکھوں بلکہ کڑوڑوں روپے سے الیکٹرونک میڈیا پر پی ٹی آئ نے کیمپین چلائی...لوگوں کو ووٹ کے لئے راغب کرنے کے لئے

اب جب که کے پی کے میں آپ کام کر رہے ہیں اور بقول پی ٹی آئ کے کے پی کے میں پرفارمنس بھی دیگر صوبوں سے اچھی ہے..تو کیوں نہیں پی ٹی آئ کے پی کے کے فنڈ سے نا صحیح مگر اپنے پیسوں سے الیکٹرونک میڈیا پر اپنے کارناموں کی تشہیر کرتی؟؟

جو کیمپین پانچ سال بعد چلانی ہے وہ ابھی کیوں نہیں؟؟

xshadow

Minister (2k+ posts)
بڑی خوشی ہوئی کہ عمران خان کے ساتھ ساتھ اسد عمر کو بھی مقبولیت ملتی جارہی ہے اور یہ کہ ہمیں موقع دیا جارہا ہے کہ ہم اپنی آواز اسد عمر تک پہنچائیں۔ ویسے بھی اکیلے عمران خان کو کس کس بات کا جوابدہ ٹہرایا جائے۔

عرض یہ کرنی ہے کہ آپ کو اتنی اچھی تجویز پیش کی تھی جسکا لنک ایک بار پھر پیش خدمت ہے۔
http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?195460-An-Advice-to-KPK-amp-PTI-on-Load-shedding-crisis

سٹرلنگ انجن جو کہ پاکستان میں بھی تیار کیا جاسکتا ہے اور تیار کیا بھی جارہا ہے تو بجائے بڑے بڑے اور مہنگے منصوبے جن میں وقت بھی درکار ہے، کیوں اس صادا ٹیکنولوجی کی طرف توجہ نہیں دی جارہی۔ ڈیزل سے چلنے والے پاور پلانٹ کے مقابلے میں سٹرلنگ انجن انتہائی صادا اور سستا متبادل ہے۔ اسکے علاوہ بائیو گیس بھی پاکستان میں بڑے پیمانے پر تیار کی جسکتی ہے۔
ایک ہفتے میں تخمینہ لگا کر فیزیبیلیٹی رپورٹ تیار کی جائے تو لوڈشیڈنگ سے تنگ عوام فنڈز دینے کے لیے خود تیار ہوں جائیں گے۔ پاکستان میں اسی کمپیناں موجود ہیں جو بڑے پیمانے پر سٹرلنگ انجن بنا سکتی ہیں۔ لیکن تجرباتی طور پر اس منصوبے کے لیے چین سے بنے بنائے سٹرلنگ انجن بھی لگائے جاسکتے ہیں۔
اگر اس سے بھی کوئی سستا اور فوری حل آپ کے پاس یا آپ کے اینجینئیرز کے پاس ہے تو عرض کردیجیے ورنہ دی گئی تجویز پر عمل درآمد نہ کرنے کی وجہ بتا دیجیے؟

دوسری بات یہ کہ جہاں الیکٹرک یا برقی گاڑیاں تیزی سے مقبولیت پارہی ہیں وہاں ہمیں خیبر میں ایسا کوئی منصوبہ نظر کیوں نہیں آتا۔ خوشحالی جو یقیناً خیبر کے عوام ضرور دیکھیں گے تو بجائے اسکے کہ خیبر کے لوگ موجودہ ایندھن پر سرمایا لگائیں کیوں نہ براہ راست انہیں الیکٹرک ویہکل انفراسٹرکچر دیا جائے۔ امریکہ جیسے ترقی یافتہ ملک میں جہاں پہلے ہی لوگ پیٹرول یا ڈیزل پر چلنے والی گاڑیاں استعمال کررہے ہیں وہاں بھی اوبامہ حکومت الیکٹرک ویہکل انفراسٹرکچر کو فروغ دینے کے لیے کوشاں ہے۔ اسکے علاوہ ترقی پزیر ممالک بھی الیکٹرک کار کو عام کررہے ہیں تاکہ تیل کی برھتی ہوئی قیمتیں عوام پر بوجھ نہ ڈال سکیں یا تیل پر انحصار کم کیا جائے۔
تو کیا اس بات کی امید رکھی جائے کہ خیبر حکومت یا تحریک انصاف اپنے معاشی ایجنڈے میں اسبات کو بھی شامل کرے کہ الیکٹرک ویہکل انفراسٹرکچر کو فروغ دے کر عوام پر سے تیل اور ڈیزل کے ڈرون حملے بھی روکے جائیں؟

شکریہ

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
چند سوالات :
اسد عمر صاحب کا یوتھ پروگرام کیا ہے؟ گرلز یوتھ پروگرام کیا ہے ؟
نئی نوکریاں کیسے نکالی جایں گی ؟
مجرموں کو سزا میں دیر کو کیسے ختم کریں گے ؟
دیہات میں سکولوں کے بچوں کو ٹرانسپورٹیشن اور سواری کا نظام کیسے بہتر ہو گا؟؟؟ابھی وہ بسوں کی چھتوں پر سکول جاتے ہیں

بجلی کا نظام کیسے ٹھیک ہو گا ؟؟

فرقہ واریت اور دہشت گردی کیسے ختم کریں گے ؟

سیلابوں کو کنٹرول کا کوئی فارمولا ہے ان کے پاس ؟؟؟

نئے شہر کیوں نہی بساۓ جاتے ؟؟؟ نئی سہولیات کے ساتھ

ڈویلپمنٹ کی رفتار کیا ہو گی ؟؟

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
One more just popped in mind

After this interaction on siasat is completed, would the members have access to you thru email?

Someone could come up with a better suggestion after the fact and may want to send to you for GHAUR-O-FIKR

Last edited:

Star Gazer

My question:
1- When IK appears for any talk show he must ensure that the anchor will ask questions on a pre-agreed agenda. Questions should be related to an agenda so more thorough discussion will take place and the anchor will not derail the topic or try to force IK to say something in a hurry. In this way IK/PTI can prepare for the topic/s and be very precise.

aamir_uetn

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

مجھے سوال نہیں پوچھنا ایک میسج دینا ہے

انہیں ہماری طرف سے شکریہ کہئے گا اور یہ بھی کہ آپ جیسے لوگوں کو دیکھ کے ہی امید پیدا ہوتی ہے اور جیسے آپ پاکستان کی بہتری میں اپنا کردار ادا کر رہے ہیں ، ہم بھی ضرور کریں گے ، آپ کی محنت ، ایثار ، امید رائیگاں نہیں

khan ahmad

Councller (250+ posts)
Whether PTI if comes into power in centre demolish feudalism and sardaree nizam patwaree system ,and bring about genuine land reforms ,and empower the tillers of the land?

PIND-WALA

Promoting development in smaller cities
In Pakistan there is huge gap b/w major cities and smaller cities. All the major facilities like hospitals/universities/Govt offices etc are in 4-5 Major cities.Small cities got nothing and so is the standard of life in those cities .Anyone can see that there is huge gap in living standards among the big cities and rest of the country. Does PTI has any policy to promote development in smaller cities and bring the standard of life on par (somewhat) with Major cities ?

Last edited: