Asad Umar's Exclusive Interview with Siasat.pk - He'll be answering your questions so ask away

zain786

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
My Question

عمران خان نے وعدہ کیا تھا کے وہ خاندانی سیاست کو فروخ نہیں دیں گے . اگر آج عمران خان ٣ ماہ کی چھٹی پر جاتیں ھیں تو تحریک انصاف کو کون لیڈ کرے گا ؟
عمران خان الیکشن سے پہیلے زخمی ھو گئے تھے ، اس وقت پوری تحریک انصاف بیٹھ گی تھی اور خبر پختون خوا پہلے ٢ ماہ کچھ نہ کر سکی .
عمران خان کے علاوہ ایسا کون ھے جو پارٹی کو لے کر بھی چلے اور پارٹی دم بھی نہ توڑے ؟
شکریہ
maine pti join karle hui hai dost tu pareshan na ho mai hun

shafi3859

Minister (2k+ posts)
no taxation is possible in war zone.... KPK is badly affected.... govt has to relax taxation to encourage investment.
My Question is , that one of keypoint of PTI Manifesto was to broaden the TAX NET and make the wealthy people pay taxes.

Now since you are in Power in KPK... a province full of wealthier landlords (Khans ) owning hundreds and thousands of acres agricultural land... why there is no legislation yet to impose Agricultural tax ?..

Annie

1: Why PTI is not much vocal in National Assembly as a powerful opposition? People are looking up to Mr Khan that he would speak boldly as he is a clean and honest person who has ability to object corruption.
2: How long this nation has to suffer under this rigged election? Why PTI is not fighting for justice to come out on street when it has huge street power?
3: Why PTI media campaign is so weak? If they are not going to make their achievement visual then there is possibility of losing people's attention as we know 'Out of sight out of mind'.
Name : Annie

Bret Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dear Adeel I must congratulate you on your endless efforts to make this forum more meaningful and vibrant with constant changes on its format, nature of presentation of its content and now lately trying to approach the central leadership of main political parties of Pakistan.

The idea of starting the Live Talk Shows with the auspices of siasat.pk will be fantastic and I’ll be excited to see this happen sooner rather than later in this year. However I must need to ask something from Asad Umar if you get the opportunity to interview him.

Q. Legislation plays a pivotal role in the functioning of a viable democracy therefore I would like to know what will be the vision of PTI for 2014 vis--vis for KPK and in which areas it is, if any, planning to introduce or amend the legislation related with the issues of the province?

Q. With the passing of legislative phase how could PTI will implement the newly enacted / amended laws in KPK in order to ensure its universal applicability in the province with more focus on its administrative machinery’s capability and to bring in line the positive frame of mind of the executive arm of KPK with the legislative vision of KPK government?

Imran Hanif from Gujranwala District, Pakistan

Last edited:

Zakir Javed Tanoli

MPA (400+ posts)
I have two questions.

1). I was wondering why didn't PTI lead gov of KPK didn't consider 'Electronic voting machines', as we all know PTI has suffered big time because of rigging, so it should have taken upon itself to make sure next general elections are free and fair, now I know that LG election in KPK are going be conducted by Bio metric system but this is not sufficient (and beside the Bio-metric machine was not designed right/efficient by NADRA, because it takes too much time to verify one person, I mean it could have been easy to use by just placing the 'finger print pad' just beside the Tab rather it was behind it) and if there was problem of funds then KPK gov should have produced enough electronic voting machines for 5 districts and the elections could have been conducted in 5 steps as we have 25 districts in our province. and in 3 years time our gov could have produced enough machines for all of our province for elections in future.

2). KPK gov in not advertising about it's progress (as it's doing a lot in KPK), I know it's to bring down expenses of gov but why don't you apply "lesser of two evil" formula, so that people know and understand i.e. RTI or RTS, and vote for PTI in elections who did not vote for PTI before.

Regards.

P.S. I am happy with the progress of KPK gov, it just these things could help PTI a lot more.

Last edited:

BrotherKantu

Dear Mr. Asad,
I see Mid-Term election in 2014. Do you agree?
If you do not agree with me, can you tell me why not.

Last edited:

PkRevolution

I would add few questions related to economy of KPK.

1. Non functional industrial units

IK said several times that 70% of industry is shut down in KPK for several reason. What is the plan to re activate those factories. Any involvement of Overseas expected to run those factories???

2. Power generation

KPK is rich in water resources. mountains, waterfalls etc... Any plan to generate Hydro power? or any support from KPK for individuals who are willing to start such projects??

3. Agricultural resources and industrial zones

IS KPK planing to build small industrial zones throughout province???? Tax free Zones???
Any chance to lease Govt. land for business starters for no charges??

Last edited:

msaeed89

Minister (2k+ posts)
When ever you will conduct your own talk shows..Kindly make sure that people can call in these talk shows and participate..

My question is regarding my city Karachi..we all know it is very difficult to do any political activity in Karachi due to the militant wings of other parties, but after getting so much support from Karachi even without any Grass root party infrastructure..we can not see PTI any where in Karachi..we have to show some spine and come forward aggressively in Karachi..First time there was an alternate for Karachi..Why IK is not doing anything about this..he should visit Karachi more often..may be stay here for couple of months and lead the PTI activities all around the karachi...this is a must must need for Karachites..

ح

حکایت جنوں

Asad Umer se sirf aik request....Khuda ke liye mulk mein taleemi aur sarkaari satah per urdu ke nifaaz ke liye kuch kro.....Naarey lgaye they to unhen poora bhi kro

msaeed89

Minister (2k+ posts)
Wow ...

Siasat.pk Talk shows hosted by Adeel and senior political analyst Mr Joker
(clap)

Aisay Political analyst say acha hay Adeel Meera ko bula layy...Siasat.pk per like aur dislike kay ilawa aik button kiss nay sub say ziada joota khaye ka bhi hona chahihayaa...joker rozana century banayegaa us may,,,,,

victim

MPA (400+ posts)
What is PTI policy on distribution of next election tickets. Will candidates pass through microscopic inspection (or you will stick to the old slogan that every candidate is innocent unless convicted by court)
Instead of waderas would aaam admi (Honest and capable) be given ticket also ?

NohmnAli

MPA (400+ posts)
Why PTI is not working in Punjab for LB elections as there are many people specially youth who are willing to work and contest on PTI ticket especially in far reached areas of Punjab(Dehi Punjab)?
Nouman Ali

AXIOM

MPA (400+ posts)
Q: Why dont PTI has a strong media strategy to portray its good image or all good jobs done so far couldn't be well presented in the mainstream media. Whether other political parties specially PMLN's media strategy seems very strong. Even they havent done better than PTI but according to the electronic and print media all their blunders and foul schemes seems to be a great success

naini

AoA
1) why despite so many promises there is delay in provincial accountability bureau in kpk?

2) also delay in local govt bill? and even when it will eventually come why village councils are non-party basis. it is so against the basic theme of democracy? what are we scared of? this is single biggest fault of PTI which tells us its drifting towards the status quo!!

3) as you promised before elections from islamabad that you will reside in islamabad if elected, have you done so? please also elaborate constituency politics of PTI MPs and candidates.

4) apart from yourself and few other names, PTI in literally non-existent in NA performance wise. while it was not entirely un-expected, it should have improved by time, but it hasn't.

5) while we appreciate your contribution to the party as its spokesman and beacon of hope at large after Imran Khan, we like you to take some official responsibility. when will that happen?

Thank you,

Husnain
Glasgow, UK

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Hey Adeel, I would like to give a suggestion that this forum must have a chat window just like facebook so that we can talk live.. It will be extremely helpful if you have some political personality in here for questions..

may be like skype? So everybody can see LIVE responses

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)
What are you doing to bring police and judicial reforms such as raising age limits for recruitment, mandatory graduation requirement & speedy delivery of justice.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
We all know that PMLN has been installed due to a massive rigging in Elections. You could say Sharif is running an illegal govt.

Having known of the rigging, why is it that Khan saheb has said many times that 'Bringing the govt down is not the intent' and 'we accept the result'

I would like to know why is PTI adamant to let the govt proceed. You cant have both - accept and accuse of rigging as well. It just does not make sense. PMLN would sure have done opposite had PTI been elected by rigging

Has there been any warning from the West that if PTI tries to dislodge the PMLN govt, the fund raising for IK's charitable work will be barred by the West?

PTI's stance on this matter just confuses me.

JazakAllah

Gazoo Martian
Edmonton, AB, Canada

Uxi Ali

MPA (400+ posts)
Where is new leadership ?

اکھا تحریک انصاف میں صرف مراد صیہد ایک نوجوان لیڈر نکل کر آیا ھے باقی کدھر ھیں ؟
پنجاب میں نوجوان نسل کی لیڈرشپ کدھر ہے ؟
سندھ میں نوجوان نسل کی لیڈرشپ کدھر ہے ؟
بلوچستان میں نوجوان لیڈرشپ کدھر ہے ؟
خبر پختونخوا میں نوجوان لیڈرشپ کدھر ہے ؟

Yaar aap aisay sawal puchtay ho ke bas...

From KPK... Advocate Ali Muhammad Engineer , Shehryar Afridi, Muraad Saeed.
From Punjab... ISF President Farrukh Habib.. Umar Dar and Usman Dar from Sialkot.. and many more
From Sind.. How can you not know Ali Zaidi?? also Mr Samar Ali (MPA) is also considered as the young blood of PTI... NAZ BALOCH for Gods sake
We dont have a powerful youth wing in Baluchistan, which should be addressed.