Asad Umar's Exclusive Interview with Siasat.pk - He'll be answering your questions so ask away

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
And then they say its a neutral forum, dont represent PTI. (bigsmile)

We will definitely try to reach some big names of PMLN as well if they agreed to face questions of our members, Mr Asad Umar was one of the most active politician in media and he accepted our invitation straight away. Hope you will see some more leaders on siasat.pk in near future.

muslim01

Siasat.pk - Blogger
What PTI views about new provinces. I am from Karachi and would like to see Karachi as a separate province (Ofcourse not governed by MQM, but by PTI). I heard Imran Khan saying that he will never allow Sindh breakup in his Rawalpindi jalsa in 2012. I was really sad to hear that. we dont want to break Pakistan but we want a province which can be ruled by us and in which we can get government jobs and there wont be any quota system and we dont have to study any regional language by force.

If PTI comes to federal government will it just support new provinces or will make it happen?

decent123

Senator (1k+ posts)
1. kia KPK me Local bodies election biometric System kay tehet hongay?
2. KPK me Development Project per kaam kab se shuru ho raha hai?
3. Nato Supply kay hawalay se PTI ki future me kia policy hogi
4. Karachi me PTI os taran se kaam kion nahi karr rahi jese lahore me karr rahi hai?
5. Minus Altaf hussain kay bad kia PTI MQM ki new leadership se Ittihad kar sakti hai?

Last edited:

P4kistani

Minister (2k+ posts)
صرف ایک سوال
پاکستان تحریک انصاف سود کے خلاف تحریک کب چلا رہی ہے ؟

نام :محمد مہر

ustadjejanab

میرا سوال اسد عمر صاحب سے
"ہور سناؤ فیر ، کی حال چال ہے "
اتنے زیادہ سوالات کے بعد وہ گھبرا جائیں گے لہٰذا کوئی لائٹ سا سوال بھی ہونا چاہیے نا

Ali Tahir

Citizen
Just have one question. How far is NA-56 from Banni Gala? Why does it seem that our vote has gone down the drain since Imran Khan is not giving a jackshit about the constituency he himself chose to retain...

Last edited:

moaviz

MPA (400+ posts)
@Adeel ,

please dont forget to ask .it is very important .tujhe teri biwi ke Qasam :P agr ye qasam buri lagy tou kisi or say kam chala lena .apology in advance

my question is, what process is adopted by PTI to filter bad sheep connected with the party , or do we expect person like Asif Ali zerdari would be able to hijack the party after IMRAN KHAN .

Jazba-e-Junoon

MPA (400+ posts)
I have a pretty long question wrt power generation:

In the handsight it seems that PML(N) government is interested only in establishing new power generation projects in Punjab, so that when time comes for next elections... they can say that we built these many new plants. This may be a viable policy to get votes, but will result in expensive electricity generation. The real rich potential of hydel power generation lies in KPK. If we go and look at PPIB (http://www.ppib.gov.pk/N_upcoming_hydel.htm), there are not many projects planned by the government.

So my question is that in such a case (where federal government is not interested), whats the stance of KPK government? Its quite clear that PML(N) govt wont invest in many Hydel projects in KPK. But till now KPK government has also announced very less projects related to Hydel Power generation. Are you guys working on Micro Hydro (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micro_hydro), Pico Hydro (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pico_hydro) and Small Hydro(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Small_hydro). Especially, whats your take on Small Hydro projects? China in last few years has built 65 Giga Watts while India has built over 2 Giga Watts generation using Small Hydro projects.

KPK is blessed with water flowing from higher to lower altitudes, and very fast flowing rivers. With such abundant water resources in KPK, we can generate more than 1 Giga watts (GW) energy in next 3-4 years... but it seems KPK government isnt interested in it. Is that so?

Name: Faisal

Last edited:

sher_khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Question for Janab Asad Umar Sahab:

Is it possible to design a program, where overseas pakistani professionals can come over to Pakistan annually, for a specified limited period of time (say 2 or 4 weeks) and can offer our expertise and experience? This could even take a form of education. For example, lectures pertaining to specific disciplines.

I am not talking about doctors and engineers. there is enough already in pakistan. i am talking about professionals involved in planning, analysis, education, etc.

Last edited:

xiaahmad

My Advice is BE Postive
Dont try to act and copy tim Sabastian other wise it will be like any other Interview

Act like Larry King

iftikharalam

Minister (2k+ posts)
My Question: "It is a fact and every man in karachi even voter of MQM knows that PTI wiped MQm out of the Karachi but after 1pm, the MQM goons took control of 90% of the polling stations in entire karachi especially after the polling agents of JI left. I need to understand when even the election comission's initial response was that they failed to conduct fair electiosn in Karachi, why didnt PTI created protest and other pressure against rigging? PTI Won 90% of the seats in karachi but after 1 pm, voters were sent back to their homes as their votes were already casted. Dont you think that the response of PTI was not appropriate or intense enough?

Naj Khan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
My question is quite similar to what people has asked before but there is a suggestion in that too,

When PTI started their election campaign, they went almost every province and every major city. After election when they only won the seats from KPK, they kept their activities in KPK only. We hardly heard anything else from other cities specially karachi where youth supported Imran khan big time despite of the fact that they had alot of problems because of MQM (even death threats).

Does it not seems like PTI is restricting itself to just KPK?
Are we expecting PTI to become just a provincial party just like JI?

Many thanks (You can quote my name is Najam khan)

Syed Haider Imam

1. Brother, why are you dragging the issue. I told you the reason and did say sorry. Didn't I? This site is run by a bunch of regular guys, who aren't even professional in this field. Now we are making an effort to take this to next level on our very own, without "anyone's" support. We live and we learn. Your point is noted and we'll make sure it doesn't happen again.

2. Haroon ur Rasheed News was confirmed by his son who is a good friend of mine. Dunya was able to convince him back at the very last minute. Again, I should have explained this in a separate thread as it doesn't just disappoint you but also hits our credibility.

Now you need to tone down a bit and stop giving me lecture like my school master ;)

As usual ............No Interview...............No update from Moderators.
What a shame?

barca

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
as usual ............no interview...............no update from moderators.
what a shame?

ابھی کسی ممبر نے تمہارے کپڑے اتارے تو اسی اڈمن کے پاس تم نے بھاگتے ہووے جانا ہے
اپنی عمر ویکھ تے گلاں ویکھ

Syed Haider Imam

Syed Haider Imam

ابھی کسی ممبر نے تمہارے کپڑے اتارے تو اسی اڈمن کے پاس تم نے بھاگتے ہووے جانا ہے
اپنی عمر ویکھ تے گلاں ویکھ
[/center]

T**** Chuck bhi T**** Chuck.......thilley ho ker aiey jey lamkan....tagra ho da dey bukkk...T**** Chuck...T**** Chuck.
2500 post ker chuka hoon.............Abhi tuk tu kissi ney kaprey nahi uttarey...Tum mein itney jurrat hey to a Jao..khushboo laga ker