Asad Umar's Exclusive Interview with Siasat.pk - He'll be answering your questions so ask away

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
One more just popped in mind

After this interaction on siasat is completed, would the members have access to you thru email?

Someone could come up with a better suggestion after the fact and may want to send to you for GHAUR-O-FIKR

There are people for whom we can say "Dair aye per durust aye!"

A.G.Uddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
My questions would have been:

1) What is your current understanding on making more provinces and/or administrative divisions in Pakistan? Recently, you said that you don't favour Karachi splitting away from Sindh, does it mean that you don't want to mess with Sindhi feudals as many of your critics (you know WHO) say. I know PTI has got Urdu Speakings and Sindhis too among its ranks , MNAs and MPAs, but more divisions are indeed required on a long term basis. Plus, If more divisions are made then do you want them to be done on ethnic basis or administrative basis relating to density of population?

2) Something concrete needs to be done in order to address the issue of stranded Pakistanis in Bangladesh. The have been languishing in the camps of Dhaka for 4 decades and neither Pakistan, Bangladesh nor India accepts them. Will their ordeal going to stay forever? Something concrete needs to done for their systematic rehabilitation soon. For Naya Pakistan we should never forget those who sacrificed twice for the sake of Pakistan.

3) People noticed that you and Imran Khan have got different perceptions and descriptions about Talibans. And it was great to see that no one from PTI asked you to revise or take back your statements. How's the freedom of expression, differences of opinion, tolerance and free thinking exercised amongst the ranks of PTI?

4) You noticed that media is often acting bias against you(PTI) and their paymasters could be ANYONE. So do you think that PTI media wing and/or Social media cell has got enough capability to tackle propaganda , lack of information and misinformation put as barriers against PTI?

Khuram Shehzad Jafri

Minister (2k+ posts)
خرّم شہزاد ، لاہور

تحریک انصاف کیوں طالبان کی دشتگردی کی کھل کر مذمت نہیں کرتی ؟؟

ہم نے دھیکھا ہے کچھ پارٹی کے لوگ بولتے ہیں ،
لیکن پارٹی کی سینئر لیڈرشپ چپ ہے اس پر
کیا اپ لوگ اپنی حکومت بچانے کے لئے چھپ ہے اس پر

اور دوسرا یہ کہ کب تک مذاکرات ہوں گے طالبان سے
اگر وفاقی حکومت نہیں کر رہی تو اپ تو شروع کریں
اپ لوگ کوئی پریشر بھی نہیں ڈال رہے

تیسرا سوال یہ ہے کے

شیعہ مسلم کی نسل کشی کی جا رہی ہے
اپ کی پارٹی کا اس پر کیا کر رہی ہے ؟؟
کیوں اپ لوگوں کی طرف سے مذمت بہت کام دیکنے کو ملتی ہے

Last edited:

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

غالب سے معزرت کے ساتھ

ہے بس اس معمورمیں قحط غم الفت اسد
ہم نے یہ مانا کہ دلی میں رہے کھاوینگےکیا

:biggthumpup:

gazoomartian

My questions would have been:

1) What is your current understanding on making more provinces and/or administrative divisions in Pakistan? Recently, you said that you don't favour Karachi splitting away from Sindh, does it mean that you don't want to mess with Sindhi feudals as many of your critics (you know WHO) say. I know PTI has got Urdu Speakings and Sindhis too among its ranks , MNAs and MPAs, but more divisions are indeed required on a long term basis. Plus, If more divisions are made then do you want them to be done on ethnic basis or administrative basis relating to density of population?

2) Something concrete needs to be done in order to address the issue of stranded Pakistanis in Bangladesh. The have been languishing in the camps of Dhaka for 4 decades and neither Pakistan, Bangladesh nor India accepts them. Will their ordeal going to stay forever? Something concrete needs to done for their systematic rehabilitation soon. For Naya Pakistan we should never forget those who sacrificed twice for the sake of Pakistan.

3) People noticed that you and Imran Khan have got different perceptions and descriptions about Talibans. And it was great to see that no one from PTI asked you to revise or take back your statements. How's the freedom of expression, differences of opinion, tolerance and free thinking exercised amongst the ranks of PTI?

4) You noticed that media is often acting bias against you(PTI) and their paymasters could be ANYONE. So do you think that PTI media wing and/or Social media cell has got enough capability to tackle propaganda , lack of information and misinformation put as barriers against PTI?

Thank you sire for raising this issue. I am a Bihari Pakistani, I should have done it. But nonetheless I do appreciate raising it for me.

Much obliged

Space_invador

I have two Questions :

No.1 why arent there some appropriate persons to handle media despite of having a huge media cell and support from social media as well ?? all i see from PTI is the same blah blah and allegations/ blame games etc that we use to see in other political parties. Why cant PTI members answer a question politely and logicaly except for 1 or two people ????

No. dont u think PTIs fan following have decreased rapidly due to your handshakes with JI. i being the tru PTIan followed every bit of work done by the party till you people chose JI. JI is one of the responsibles of terrorism in Pakistan today because they supported Taliban in the past infact they are the creators. MMA played a major role in talibanisation in Pakistan in musharraf's era and they have never condemned innocent killings in suicidl attacks by TTP.

Yes !! m not against dialogues with TTP but why do u think u people need JI to do that ???

faheem13

Senator (1k+ posts)
Question:

Solar has become extremely cheap on utility scale even in Europe, and now the middle east (KSA in particular) is shifting to it as its cheaper than even their oil based cost. Also the construction time is extremely short and there is abundant supply in the market of panels.

Why doesn't KPK Govt take a lead and put out like a rolling LC for the solar projects?
(Example, with just a 75 mill US$ rolling LC, you can get a new 20 yr life 100 MW plant installed every 6 months).
Even the african countries are doing it now but we haven't started thinking about it even.

(I work for one solar company that does this and it breaks my heart that every country has taken the lead but us, as usual)
Faheem.

Syed Haider Imam

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ایک معصوم سا سوال

میں
پاکستان
تحریک انصاف
کا لیڈر بننا چاھتا ہوں مگر میرے باس ٧٠ لاکھ کی نوکری نہی . بتائیں میں کیا کروں؟

khanaman

Senator (1k+ posts)
My question to Asad Umar; After October 30, PTI grew exponentially. Obviously such growth causes organisational problems. The party did try to address these through intra party elections but due to limited time they ended up being a bit of a sham particularly in Sindh and Baluchistan. Also internal party accountability is an area some quarters are raising fingers on. Please clarify what the party is planning to do to address these problems particularly accountability.

Dastgir khan19

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why u looted poor farmers by raising urea prices from 400 to 2000?????
Why u bribed FBR?
Any new idea for economic progress ?????

I have two questions please!
1) Why PTI is not going to make a Shed-do Cabinet and paving a new way for True opposition and telling the govt what should be done for the betterment of the people and the country?
2) My 2nd question is that PTI has promised to bring uniform syllabus everywhere in govt., Private institutions and Religious seminaries? Now we are listening about the switching of Urdu medium to English Medium? Is PTI govt going for uniform syllabus for each student whether he studies in Govt., Private institution or in any religious seminary or not?

ConcernedPaki

Minister (2k+ posts)
Two questions.

1) What suggestions do you have for containing the massive brain drain in Pakistan? A good number of highly skilled people are leaving Pakistan.

2) What has been your contribution to your constituency so far as their political representative?

ConcernedPaki,
California, US

Gul Ahsen

My Question is to Mr.Asad Omar that PTI should take strong action about bio metric system they should put the resolution into parliament before next election and before next election they should apply bio matric system in whole country bcz we cant stop riggign with out bio matric system. so we are looking forword for some strong steps from PTI and Specialy from Mr asad omar that he ll raise his voice into parliament about this issue.

Mehrushka

Exclusive interview kerne ke liye Aur bhi VVIP log thay faraz,na jaane admin ko asad ka hi kion khayal aya (bigsmile):P

EngrHaseebShahid

Minister (2k+ posts)
My Question: Its a fact that federal govt is failed in price control,load shedding etc.PTI arranged rally against price hike but after that issues are still there.Like petrol price again increased and loadshedding etc.So after rally no followup of issues.So whats the plan for followup as federal govt is not doing anything right.Haseeb

sherkhan314

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yaar aap aisay sawal puchtay ho ke bas...

From KPK... Advocate Ali Muhammad Engineer , Shehryar Afridi, Muraad Saeed.
From Punjab... ISF President Farrukh Habib.. Umar Dar and Usman Dar from Sialkot.. and many more
From Sind.. How can you not know Ali Zaidi?? also Mr Samar Ali (MPA) is also considered as the young blood of PTI... NAZ BALOCH for Gods sake
We dont have a powerful youth wing in Baluchistan, which should be addressed.

Umar Dar & Usman Dar dont have good reputation. We sialkotis only voted for them bcoz of Khan Sab. Otherwise, we havent heard good things. We need grassroot people who are among the common people and not rich elites or powerful people.

The grassroot person should also be able to speak and connect to the common people of the constituency and not just copy Khan sab and ride on his fame. None of the new ppl except Murad Saeed and Assad Umar have been able to achieve this. This needs to be fixed. We are sick of copy cats and naray walay gamay majhay.

Naz baloch is good but too verbose. Anchors always cut her off. U have limited time, utilize it well.

Uxi Ali

MPA (400+ posts)

Thanks for the update.

1- Many of the PTI's supporters would agree that most of the names are not familier to us.
To whom we should blame ?
This is just like PTI is doing great stuff in KPK BUT no body give a ****.

2- As per your data....We have only 3 from KPK, 3- say 8 IN Punjab, 3 in Sindh , ZERO from Baluchcistan.

Is that all ?

We have 342 members in National Assmebly and hundreds of Provincial assembly members.
Yeah tadad tu attey mein Namak ke baraber hey

Let's assume that it's becuase of rigged elections, still we need to listen from NEW FACES on TV to check their strenght.

Don't you agree?

I agree that we need new faces ON TV, yes 100% agree.... but my friend the names I quoted are only the ones whose name I remember, but I have definitly seen some of the new face constantly in jalsas and dharnas.. one of them was the ex-president of ISF Punjab, the bearded guy... then there is guy who left his job in USA and came back to Pak to contest for NA seat..A new guy from Lahore, named Mr. Asif has started to show his presence on TV channels as well.... And sorry for forgetting Faisal Javed Khan... the real voice of PTI

Aur jahan tak aatay main namak wali baat hai, this number of young members is far greater than any other party... and the best part is I have not mentioned any blood relative of any of our leader, else 10-15 young leaders are also ready.. e.g. Hashmi sbs daughter and SMQs son

monh zorr

Minister (2k+ posts)
Where is new leadership ?

اکھا تحریک انصاف میں صرف مراد صیہد ایک نوجوان لیڈر نکل کر آیا ھے باقی کدھر ھیں ؟
پنجاب میں نوجوان نسل کی لیڈرشپ کدھر ہے ؟
سندھ میں نوجوان نسل کی لیڈرشپ کدھر ہے ؟
بلوچستان میں نوجوان لیڈرشپ کدھر ہے ؟
خبر پختونخوا میں نوجوان لیڈرشپ کدھر ہے ؟
[
/QUOTE]
پاکستان میروں، پیروں،وڈیروں اور اب سرمایہ داروں کے چکر میں پھنسا ہو ملک ہے،
اس ملک میں سیاست کرنی ہے یعنی اقتدار پر قابض ہونا ہے تو ان استحصالی عناصر کو ساتھ لیکر چلنا پڑے گا، یہ بات عمران کےاصل ایڈوائزروں کو اچھی طرح پتہ ہے،اسی وجہ سے آپ نے دیکھا کہ عمران نے ایک خاص وقت پر ان عناصر کو نہ صرف اپنے ساتھ شامل کیا،بلکہ تحریک ایک طرح سے انکے حوالے کردی،حتٰی کے شیریں مزاری جیسی خواتیں بھی پس پردہ ہوگئیں
پاکستان کی ہر جماعت میں نوجواں،جلسہ جلوس کرنے ،ہڑبونگ مچانے،نظام زندگی مفلوج کرنے،پولیس سے آنکھ مچولی کرنے ،تھانے اور جیلیں بھرنے،اور ناحق جان سے جانے کے کام میں لائے جاتے ہیں،
نوجوان اس ملک کی امید کی کرن ہیں ،نوجواں کے ذریعہ نیا اور انصاف سے پر پاکستان بنائے گے،نوجوانوں کو انکا جائز حق دلائیں گے، ایسے ہی جذباتی وعدے ہر سیاسی مافیا کی طرح تحریک میں بھی نوجوانوں سے کئے گئے تھے،اور جب وقت آیا تو انتہائی مخلص،پڑھے لکھے،اور ملک و قوم کی خدمت کیلئے بیتاب نوجوانوں کی جگہ ان عناصر کو آگے لایا گیا، جو اس ملک کی گندی سیاست کے نامور کھلاڑی تھے، یا دیکھتے دیکھتے،ارب پتی بن گئے تھے،،کیوں؟ اسلئے کہ یہ لوگ ہی عوام کو بےوقوف بنا کر اقتدار حاصل کرنے کے گر جانتے ہیں،نیز اپنی دولت سے،،نتیجہ،،خرید سکتے ہیں،
کسی بھی جماعت کی ،،ٹاپ لیڈر شپ،، پر غور کیجے، اور ایمانداری سے سوچئے کیا،انصاف سے پر پاکستان، انکی منزل ہوسکتی ہے؟
جب آپکا ضمیر اسکا جواب دیدے تو پھر آپ جس جماعت میں بھی ہیں،اسکے لئے جھوٹ بولتے رہئے،ہڑبونگ مچاتے ریئے،دوسروں کی پگڑیاں اچھالتے رہئے،
ایسےسوال نہ کیا کیجے،،