Asad Umar's Exclusive Interview with Siasat.pk - He'll be answering your questions so ask away

Acme Pakistan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Question = Illegal Occupation of Land in Islamabad Sector G-12 & F-12 (Mera Badia)

NI Standing Committee and Supreme court have directed CDA to reclaim land in sector G-12 and F-12 something CDA could not do in last 28 years since 1985 when the land was actually acquired. Now more than 6000 units have been formed illegally and rumour has it that powerful people with heavy political influence have acquired the land in order to claim heavy compensation, those greedy b*****ds.

1 - How are you going to approach this problem ?
2 - Can you take the issue to the NI so more effective legislation to allow CDA to reclaim the land without any media hype being created?

Thanks
Sohrab

Syed Haider Imam

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I agree that we need new faces ON TV, yes 100% agree.... but my friend the names I quoted are only the ones whose name I remember, but I have definitly seen some of the new face constantly in jalsas and dharnas.. one of them was the ex-president of ISF Punjab, the bearded guy... then there is guy who left his job in USA and came back to Pak to contest for NA seat..A new guy from Lahore, named Mr. Asif has started to show his presence on TV channels as well.... And sorry for forgetting Faisal Javed Khan... the real voice of PTI

Aur jahan tak aatay main namak wali baat hai, this number of young members is far greater than any other party... and the best part is I have not mentioned any blood relative of any of our leader, else 10-15 young leaders are also ready.. e.g. Hashmi sbs daughter and SMQs son

اگر آپ تھوڑا صبر کر لیتے تو شائد آپکو اسد عمر سے جواب مل جاتا . اس کا بہترین جواب میں اپ کو دیتا ہوں .

پاکستان تحریک انصاف واحد جماعت ہے جس نے پاکستان کے نوجوانو کو الیکشن میں ٣٥-سے ٤٥فصد تک انتخابات میں ٹکٹس دے . عمران خان نے نوجوان کو پاکستان کی سیاست میں اور اسمبلی میں پوھچانے کا ایک اور وعدہ پورا کیا . بدقسمتی سے پاکستان میں ریکارڈ دھاندلی ہوئی جس کی وجہ سے پاکستان کا نوجوان اسمبلی میں نہیں پہنچ سکا . مگر پاکستان تحریک انصاف واحد جماعت نکلی جس نے یوتھ کو موقع اور پلیٹ فارم موھیا کیا. باقی تمام جماتیں وهی پرانے چہرے لے کر اے جو انتخاب جیت سکتے تھے . جیت تو وہ گئے مگر نہ وہ اسمبلی میں آتے ھیں اور آتے بھی ھیں تو ڈیسک بجا کر چلے جاتیں ھیں .

desan

President (40k+ posts)
KPK should be an incubator for good policies and ideas for the rest of this country.

Just wondering if it will be in the domain of a province to give permission to create "local" electronic media outlets, like local tv stations???

Our national media is completely sold out. KPK could potentially give a boost to FREE & INDEPENDENT media in this country!!!

Adeel

Founder
First , Moderator announced that they are going to interview Haroon Rashid...........Never happened.
Second.moderator revealed that Haroon Rashid is resigning from Dunya News...............Never happened.
Now, they are arranging interview with Asad Umar....................?

We didn't have a team back then in Pakistan. We were depending on someone to do the Interview and It didn't work out. This time our team is on the ground with full preperation. Sorry to disappoint you back then

Exclusive interview kerne ke liye Aur bhi VVIP log thay faraz,na jaane admin ko asad ka hi kion khayal aya (bigsmile):P

We'll be approaching others as well. Asad Umar was easiest to approach, since he pretty much responds to everyone on twitter.

Uxi Ali

MPA (400+ posts)
اگر آپ تھوڑا صبر کر لیتے تو شائد آپکو اسد عمر سے جواب مل جاتا . اس کا بہترین جواب میں اپ کو دیتا ہوں .

پاکستان تحریک انصاف واحد جماعت ہے جس نے پاکستان کے نوجوانو کو الیکشن میں ٣٥-سے ٤٥فصد تک انتخابات میں ٹکٹس دے . عمران خان نے نوجوان کو پاکستان کی سیاست میں اور اسمبلی میں پوھچانے کا ایک اور وعدہ پورا کیا . بدقسمتی سے پاکستان میں ریکارڈ دھاندلی ہوئی جس کی وجہ سے پاکستان کا نوجوان اسمبلی میں نہیں پہنچ سکا . مگر پاکستان تحریک انصاف واحد جماعت نکلی جس نے یوتھ کو موقع اور پلیٹ فارم موھیا کیا. باقی تمام جماتیں وهی پرانے چہرے لے کر اے جو انتخاب جیت سکتے تھے . جیت تو وہ گئے مگر نہ وہ اسمبلی میں آتے ھیں اور آتے بھی ھیں تو ڈیسک بجا کر چلے جاتیں ھیں .

Main to aap ko naam bata rha tha k kon Murad Saeed ki tarah awaam main jana jata hai... yeh to mujhe be pata hai ke 35% youth ko ticket milay.. main to sirf naam bata rha tha sir.. I agree with everything u say... and we should not even taunt Punjab that they voted for PMLN, bcuz they didnt

Joker

Minister (2k+ posts)
محترم اسد عمر صاحب

آج سے چالیس سال پہلے آپ کے والد جنرل عمر نے عمران خان کے چچا جنرل نیازی کے ساتھ مل کر قائد اعظم کا پاکستان دو لخت کیا تھا . کیا آج بھتیجا اور بیٹا مل کر تاریخ دہرانے جا رہے ہیں

desicad

KPK should be an incubator for good policies and ideas for the rest of this country.

Just wondering if it will be in the domain of a province to give permission to create "local" electronic media outlets, like local tv stations???
Our national media is completely sold out. KPK could potentially give a boost to FREE & INDEPENDENT media in this country!!!
local electronic media should definitely be in the domain of the province and should not be an issue....in India each state has quite a few news and entertainment channels in its regional language.......

Masha

Citizen
Asalam alykum Asad Umar sb I know you guys are doing something to make this country better.

My question is what pti govt is doing to facilitate the life of common man in kpk? for instance like indian aap party has given incentive to common man by giving electricity and water? or public transport, medical etc.

Annie

I am just curious to know Asad Sahib
Do you use siasat.pk and how often do you visit it? Do you have Siasat.pk secret membership? ;)(obviously with different ID)

I also want to know about PTI members Ibral UL haq, Jawaad Ahmed and Waleed Iqbal. Why are they not out and about to make their presence noticed. They are highly educated people. Were they only supposed to play the politics of convenience, as they have gone missing after election. Waleed is Cambridge and Harvard graduate how come he is not utilized by party effectively. Why party is not making sure that these potential tickets holders need to be Proactive?

Insaf1093

Senator (1k+ posts)
Respected Asad Umar! Why PTI is unable to manage Media properly. Apart from you no one got ability to handle these sold Media chaps. We need more people like faiz chauhan. Every night we must have a good speaker on all major Channels so Propaganda could be countered.

Lil'Genius

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lil'Genius:

Q1. What mistakes did PTI learned from last elections ?
Q2. Internal think-tank of PTI planned something to overcome that situation in future ? (Keeping in mind that rigging, corruption and injustice will never finish from our society)
Q3. PTI and Imran neglected karachi in last elections, but after elections results, it became obvious that PTI has larger vote bank in Karachi as compare to Lahore. (Even after MQM terrorism and rigging, official ECP results data)
Q4. Imran Khan and you (Asad Umer) have plans for Karachi ? If yes, what are those ?

Thank you so much for your time.

Regards,

Syed Haider Imam

We didn't have a team back then in Pakistan. We were depending on someone to do the Interview and It didn't work out. This time our team is on the ground with full preperation. Sorry to disappoint you back then

We'll be approaching others as well. Asad Umar was easiest to approach, since he pretty much responds to everyone on twitter.
Adeel,

Thanks for your response.
1- We know that Pakistani's ( in general ) are not courteous enough to show some moral responsibility to inform about their failures. You are running a huge sit which is worth million of dollars ( according to your claim ) . At least, you should have droped a line to explain why you could not arrange an interview with Haroon Rashid.
2- You did not bother to answer ............Inside news of Haroon Rashid leaving Dunya News and joining Jang News.
You should know that how many people viewed and given feed back to your thread ?
So far, you did not inform us the source of information and why your source failed miserably. Most of the information was not correct. See my comments.
If it was not from authentic sources then why you spread on your web site ?
Again no moral courtesy to explain the reasons of your failure or sorry at your end.

You expect high morality on your web site. You have to lead from the front. There is no harm to accept the failures and say " Sorry"
Now, you know that at least one member got balls to raise a valid question.

Further , you guys never appreciate the contribution of your members. Due to their contribution, this web site has got some value otherwise, it's an ordinary web site.

Learn to admit mistakes and also learn to acknowledge contribution of your members who spent hours on your page.

At least show some Canadian society and work ethics and leave behind sick Pakistani mind set.
Am i expecting too much ?

Regards
Syed Haider Imam

Last edited:

sardar388

Senator (1k+ posts)
From what we have heard from kpk and pti leadership with regards to the "delay" in developmental projects (eg. roads, infrastructure, etc) is that they are undergoing structural reforms etc, but once that is complete how will you proceed with development in the face of the current law and order situation ? - Sardar Khan (USA)

Faisal Nawaz

despite of Azam swati's very negative role against the provincial candidates of PTI from district mansehra,why was he appointed as a president KPK ?he was totally against his party's own candidates and everyone in mansehra know this

desicad

Asalam alykum Asad Umar sb I know you guys are doing something to make this country better.

My question is what pti govt is doing to facilitate the life of common man in kpk? for instance like indian aap party has given incentive to common man by giving electricity and water? or public transport, medical etc.
char saal mein teen posts????...........lets see how AAP perfoms in next few months......

Adeel

Founder
Adeel,

Thanks for your response.
1- We know that Pakistani's ( in general ) are not courteous enough to show some moral responsibility to inform about their failures. You are running a huge sit which is worth million of dollars ( according to your claim ) . At least, you should have droped a line to explain why you could not arrange an interview with Haroon Rashid.
2- You did not bother to answer ............Inside news of Haroon Rashid leaving Dunya News and joining Jang News.
You should know that how many people viewed and given feed back to your thread ?
So far, you did not inform us the source of information and why your source failed miserably. Most of the information was not correct. See my comments.
If it was not from authentic sources then why you spread on your web site ?
Again no moral courtesy to explain the reasons of your failure or sorry at your end.

You expect high morality on your web site. You have to lead from the front. There is no harm to accept the failures and say " Sorry"
Now, you know that at least one member got balls to raise a valid question.

Further , you guys never appreciate the contribution of your members. Due to their contribution, this web site has got some value otherwise, it's an ordinary web site.

Learn to admit mistakes and also learn to acknowledge contribution of your members who spent hours on your page.

At least show some Canadian society and work ethics and leave behind sick Pakistani mind set.
Am i expecting too much ?

Regards
Syed Haider Imam

1. Brother, why are you dragging the issue. I told you the reason and did say sorry. Didn't I? This site is run by a bunch of regular guys, who aren't even professional in this field. Now we are making an effort to take this to next level on our very own, without "anyone's" support. We live and we learn. Your point is noted and we'll make sure it doesn't happen again.

2. Haroon ur Rasheed News was confirmed by his son who is a good friend of mine. Dunya was able to convince him back at the very last minute. Again, I should have explained this in a separate thread as it doesn't just disappoint you but also hits our credibility.

Now you need to tone down a bit and stop giving me lecture like my school master ;)

sherkhan314

Minister (2k+ posts)
محترم اسد عمر صاحب

آج سے چالیس سال پہلے آپ کے والد جنرل عمر نے عمران خان کے چچا جنرل نیازی کے ساتھ مل کر قائد اعظم کا پاکستان دو لخت کیا تھا . کیا آج بھتیجا اور بیٹا مل کر تاریخ دہرانے جا رہے ہیں

کونسا بھتیجا اور بیٹا؟ وہ جو نواز شریف ضیا الحق کا تھا؟ یا وہ بیٹا جو زبیر عمر ہے؟

گندے آدمی