Bharray k Tattu maidan mai Aa gay - (Irfan Siddiqui Column for his Aaqa)

rmunir

Minister (2k+ posts)
لیگیوں کے ایسے تمام پراپگنڈوں کے بعد ہم کو پول اسٹارٹ کرنی چاہیئے کہ کون سا لفافہ اپنےآقا کا دیا ہوا لفافہ سب سے پہلے حلال کرتا ہے۔

janbazali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
لیگیوں کے ایسے تمام پراپگنڈوں کے بعد ہم کو پول اسٹارٹ کرنی چاہیئے کہ کون سا لفافہ اپنےآقا کا دیا ہوا لفافہ سب سے پہلے حلال کرتا ہے۔

halal ya haram ;)

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
haha, sahi kaha aap ney, but the way he maligns the Pak Army, I don't like it....

here is my list (forgot a few more names)

Hamid Mir (A known blackmailer)
Aftab Iqbal (same as Salim Safi, a self proclaimed genius)
Atta-ul-Haq Qasmi (haye kash Norway ya Thailand wali Ambassadori dobara mil jaye)

Ya I forget the name of Aftab Iqbal but also Najam Sethi but if we continue this list will be very prolonged :).

And I mentioned the name of Atta ul Haq (Daddo) and Irfan Siddiqui in the very first list. They are obviously on top of my hate list.

rmunir

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dear I mentioned the name of this Daddo in the first Line. Please read my post again.
sorry bud I was thinking like a Khwaja SAra Asif when i read your thread. :) Like he found a BIG blunder of gambling and money laundering while he was browsing shoukat khanum's website. And forgot to verify the figures.

NAWAZNOORA

Senator (1k+ posts)
itna beghairet insaan hai ye ke bajaaaye khawaja asif aur Noora league ki zaleel kerket pe unko mulaamet kerne ke ulta IMRAN khan ko tanqeed ka nishaana banaa raha hai...

I never bother to read nazeer naaji , ataaul haq Qasmi aND iRFAN SIDDIQUI... I ve stopped watching Khebernaak and Lekin of Sana bucha....Ye bhaare ke tattu kuch bhi ker lein ,
ye ab is tabdeeli ko nahin rok sakte Inshallahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

FaisalKh

Get well soon Irfan u r mentally and morally sick and corrupt so i pray for u to get well soon or go to hell....

Note: Jin logon ko aitaraz hai ke mai ne Irfan ke sahat sahab likh kar is kii izzat kyon nahi baraee to wo rabita karain....

Last edited:

Petrolhead

Minister (2k+ posts)
Get well soon siddique u r mentally and morally sick and corrupt so i pray for u to get well soon or go to hell....

Note: Jin logon ko aitaraz hai ke mai ne siddique ke sahat sahab likh kar is kii izzat kyon nahi baraee to wo rabita karain....

Aap dua ker k apna shoq poora farmayen lekin Irfan S (poora surname likhtey hoyay sharam aa rahi hey k yeh naam dunya aur aakhrat k azeem tareen namon mey sey hey), N Naji, A Qasmi, J Chaudury, Aftab Iqbal, Nusrat Javed jesay journalists/column writers per koyee asar nahi parney wala. Yeh dunya k lyey apna eeman bohat arsey pehlay bech chukay hen.

FaisalKh

Aap dua ker k apna shoq poora farmayen lekin Irfan S (poora surname likhtey hoyay sharam aa rahi hey k yeh naam dunya aur aakhrat k azeem tareen namon mey sey hey), N Naji, A Qasmi, J Chaudury, Aftab Iqbal, Nusrat Javed jesay journalists/column writers per koyee asar nahi parney wala. Yeh dunya k lyey apna eeman bohat arsey pehlay bech chukay hen.

Mere bhai aap meri post ki first line ke akhiri 3 words dubara parho (bigsmile) aap ke aitaraz ke baad mai ne ifran likh diya hai ab aap yakeenan khush hongay...

Petrolhead

Minister (2k+ posts)
A pictorial illustration of what Irfan S has done in this article:

Last edited:

mohibbewatan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Lo ji jaisay hi muamla thanda para, barsati keeray nikal aye malik ki khidmat main.

Paisa halal kartay kartay bachon ko Haram khila rahay hain.

Bas Imran syasat na karay hospital pe, yeh chahay poora hospital tabah kar dain, inka haq jo hai, malik jo huay.

kammzafar

Citizen
Ye log chahty hain k siyasat main sirf "chor", "Badmaash" aur noorey hi aen. Koi IK jesa admi jo country sy loyal ho wo kaheen aa k iss mulk ko theek na kar dy. Isliye sharif admi ko sirf charity k kaam karny chahyeeen? Waaaah irfan siddiqui waaaah. Did u get your lifafa???

This is very unfortunate that Nawaz league in their own vested interest thought it appropriate to target Shukat Khanam Hospital during Ramazan when hospital collects maximum charity to run the hospital. This is one of a kind cancer hospital where 75% poor people get free cancer treatment. I am not sure what Noora League wants to achieve by hitting the creditability of SKMH?. In my view it can result in less collection and consequently depriving the poor of world class cancer treatment.

--It clearly shows that they are not interested in the welfare of poor people and pretend to be with them for their betterment and welfare.
--It shows that they want to grab power by all means even at the expense of poor people rather and by hook and crook.

SHMK is not a private hospital like Sharif complex with attached medical college providing good source of income to Sharif Family. Imran Khan is not entitled to spend a single penny of SKMH. It has a governing body that decides on all policy matters and expenditures. The decision of various investments within the endowment fund was made by a separate governing body. Imran Khan is not even the member of that governing body. The investment by that governing body can be considered ill conceived and inappropriate but it does not come under money laundering as being propagated by Noora League.

A lot of money is collected in fund raising in USA and I myself have been a very active member of SKMH fundraising efforts here in the USA. Big portion of the funds raised here are neither Zakat nor kherat or sadqa money. Most of it collected here is for endowment fund. There was no need to transfer funds from Pakistan as is being claimed by Khuwaja Sraa and others. If this would have been a clandestine transaction that would not have been shown on the web site of SHMK.

Jawed Hashmi a veteran ex members of Nawaz League has told in a talk show that Nawaz Sharif never gave any account of funds collected by the party. He was the only man who stood for Noora League during time when Nawaz Sharif ran to Saudi Arabia and for his loyalty to Nawaz league he had to serve 4 years jail by Musharaf. When he was in jail Choudry Nissar was enjoying a peaceful life in his house. Hashmi being an upright person was not liked by Nawaz Sharif and eventually he had to quit Noora League. There must be some truth in his statement.

This is very interesting to note that Noora League could not give any poof that how his son became a millionaire in England. Money begets money. Without investing huge money one cannot be a millionaire and that too in short time. Such achievement in a short time by his son highly commendable and is a miracle, one should salute to the tremendous business skill of Hassan/Hussain Nawaz.! In fact it was money transferred by Nawaz by Hundi or otherwise. It is called money laundering.

Nawaz League has become desperate and has lost senses as to attack the property of poor masses. Their body language in talk shows indicates their anguish and dismay on the popularity of Tahreeq-e-Insaf.

Unfortunately they both have missed a chance of some understanding against this corrupt govt of PPP and corrupt president of Pakistan, soon after formation of care taker govt, by targeting shukat khanam. Living in a GLASS HOUSE one should not throw stones on other. I am definite the masses are sensible and they can draw conclusions by ill-conceived allegations leveled. Popularity and credibility of SKMH and PTI will increase and Noora League will be the sufferer eventually.

bhura

Citizen
Han gee.... Chor aur Daku siasat karian... Awam kanoo ko hat lagain aur ya Danis(jan)war chussni ly lan

Last edited: