Bolta Pakistan - 8th August 2011

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
PML-N is not opposition. It has been backbone of government for over 3 years and only woke up when NS started getting an idea that his "turn" is in danger.

Nawaz Sharif ka kya taalluq hai ya wasta hai Malik Riaz say milne ka? Malik Riaz is one of the most corrupt people in Pakistan.....and this shows how NS and Zardari are related with every corrupt person.

Bohat he ghatya hai NJ. I have asked him many many times on facebook page, to give a point why he is against PTI....but he has no point. All these corrupt people like NJ are afraid of Imran Khan.

Why doesn't NJ form a party and show what he can do. He is just an idiots who sits and criticizes those who are doing better for Pakistan. What has he done for Pakistan? What's his problem with IK. Mushtaq Minhas is responding to him not to clarify Imran Khan but taunting on PTI. NJ ko koi gali b daina us gaali ki baizzati hai.

NJ ko takleef is liye hai k if Zardari goes to jail..who will give dollars to NJ?

Why is he mentioning about Karachi problems? IK is addressing all problems....if he becomes PM, he will not only work on Islamabad. As far as IK's suggestion to CJ is concerned he is not suggesting a martial law - he is suggesting contempt of court, removal of government and ehtisaab.

Any ghairat mand MNA, MPA would have resigned.....all baighair*ts.

johny

MPA (400+ posts)
u r sick. if u r a real major. to fojioun kay dmagh wasiay he salute mar mar ker hilley hotey hain.....
PML-N is not opposition. It has been backbone of government for over 3 years and only woke up when NS started getting an idea that his "turn" is in danger.

Nawaz Sharif ka kya taalluq hai ya wasta hai Malik Riaz say milne ka? Malik Riaz is one of the most corrupt people in Pakistan.....and this shows how NS and Zardari are related with every corrupt person.

Bohat he ghatya hai NJ. I have asked him many many times on facebook page, to give a point why he is against PTI....but he has no point. All these corrupt people like NJ are afraid of Imran Khan.

Why doesn't NJ form a party and show what he can do. He is just an idiots who sits and criticizes those who are doing better for Pakistan. What has he done for Pakistan? What's his problem with IK. Mushtaq Minhas is responding to him not to clarify Imran Khan but taunting on PTI. NJ ko koi gali b daina us gaali ki baizzati hai.

NJ ko takleef is liye hai k if Zardari goes to jail..who will give dollars to NJ?

Why is he mentioning about Karachi problems? IK is addressing all problems....if he becomes PM, he will not only work on Islamabad. As far as IK's suggestion to CJ is concerned he is not suggesting a martial law - he is suggesting contempt of court, removal of government and ehtisaab.

Any ghairat mand MNA, MPA would have resigned.....all baighair*ts.

hawkeyeblue

Senator (1k+ posts)
For my PTI supporters:

Tundiye Baad-e-Mukhalif Se Na Ghabra Aye Uqaab.
Ye To Chalti Hai Tujhe Ooncha Urranay K Liye.

I have decided not to confrent NJ any more let him raise the bar and (inshallah) we will prove him wrong with our actions. With better and strong organization show them we are not just worriers but well disciplined soldiers and we do not look back until we reach our objectives.

Last edited:

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)
IK's Dherna should be named opposition hatao hakoomat bachao. IK is not against government, he belives longer this government stays, his chances to become a prime mnister will be stronger.

Hakoomat to "so-called opposition" PMLN bhi bacha rahi hai magar punjab mein, dont give lessons to other parties on what they should do, PTI ka PMLN se koi azdwaji rishta nahi hai ke PTI us ke nakhre uthaye.

Regards

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
i wont listen to his whole speach. just tell me the time point which in the reccording he answers my question. Other wise my statment was based on number of his previous statements in different talk shows. claiming longer this government stays better it is for him.

So u don't want to even know Imran Khan and keep on commenting against him? In this speech he spoke a lot against Zardari. More was about Zardari and less about NS. And there are many programs where he has done that.

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
LOL, who said I m a major? Khuda na khwasta kaisi baatain kr rahe ho... A Major of this Army working under the third class corrupt generals? And yes, faujion k dimagh hilay hotay hain salute or feet maar maar k. They are badly brainwashed.

But what's happening to you? Why are you getting so mad at my comments on Nusrat Javed? He never seems sick to you and i do? Either you are sick minded and that's why like him or there is some other issue, like you might be his....someone....

I m still laughing writing this comment coz i don't understand what offended u.... Nusrat Javed is a drunken and corrupt journalist who works for money - currently working for PPP. It has been very lately, after he got so many comments from people, on his loyalty to Zardari, that he says a word or two against the current govt otherwise he always supports them. The only point where my opinions are same as NJ is our bloody Army top brass.

LOL....sorry can't stop laughing...coz still thinking k kitni mirchay lagti hai tum logon ko about other people....or woh b koi or nahi balkay Nusrat Javed? Or don't tell me it was Nawaz Sharif - coz abhi tau mai nay kuch kaha he nahi NS k baray mai :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

u r sick. if u r a real major. to fojioun kay dmagh wasiay he salute mar mar ker hilley hotey hain.....

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)
Leave him be. The more he shows his obvious prejudice against Imran, the less his credibility among the people. He should remember it is thanks partly to him that the people are more aware and can sift propaganda from facts themselves. Also, they have many other shows to watch now. :)