Capital City of Punjab is Made Paris By Mian Shabaz Sharif

yasirmaliq

Senator (1k+ posts)
What a joke? Which Lahore are you talking about? Have you ever been to Lahore yourself. See for yourself and then come back and post these dreaming videos. Absolutely meaningless and useless thread.

AliYousafzai

MPA (400+ posts)
In Lahore, man to Doctor: Doctor sb mera bacha khasra se mar raha hai Khuda k liye kuch karo.

Doctor: apne bachey ko marne se pehle Metro bus ka chakkar zaroor lagwawo, eska dil behel jayega marne main asani hogi, hamarey paas tu na vaccine hai na beds, doctors bhi 5 saal hartal par rahey, ilaj kesey karen!

AliYousafzai

MPA (400+ posts)
54 Children died of Measles and over 100 people have died of consuming toxic cough syrup in 21st century's Punjab, ruled for 33 years by #PMLN. Don't fall for gimmicks, go for long lasting systems. Vote them out, save your generations!

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
after seeing health education and power facilities kasam say tere aur shabaz dono k "PARIS" pay he chittar parnay chaea

Dani Izzat

Councller (250+ posts)
abey gaday yeh kia hai kon sa lahore ...lahore aisa hai koi hai jo is ***** ko batay show baaz shareef k qadam choom lo ja kar jo tum ko aisa lahore dey deya hamarey lia lahore kuch our hai bhai gadey :D

Mehreen

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
3256737335_a1a08f0f53.jpg
20060721_07.jpg

yeah really it is paris , i think even better, i daily see so may children begging on the signals but yes it is peris :angry_smile:

AliYousafzai

MPA (400+ posts)
A PMLN Government will be disastrous for the country, it will strengthen elitism and theocracy and will stop the political and social evolution that started with the end of the dictatorial regime of Musharraf five years ago. This might be the only chance to liberate yourselves and your generations. Vote them out, smoke them out, for good!

Ocean 7

MPA (400+ posts)
I visited lahore and 19th april came back................what a mess out their every where dust polution waste hungerness fraud no power no water.....hard to find fresh vegetables. no quality at all. only few areas where all the rich ppls live is little better rest have no words to say

yasirmaliq

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: What Shahbaz Sharif has DELIVERED despite all HURDLES by PPP's Federal Govt?

Lagta hai aaj beebabacha ko khoob takkay milay hain. Hosla karo bhai, aap tau jazbaati hi ho gai ho.

Aamir raja

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: What Shahbaz Sharif has DELIVERED despite all HURDLES by PPP's Federal Govt?

Agr is showbaz K compare krna Hai toh pervaiz illahi say kro he was much better than this idiot alla

Lawangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)

yaar tum beebabachai hoo par hum nahi jo abh is ki in baatoon mai aajayai.... so plz don't waste your time by posting such thing abotu shahbaz sharif. I admit he is better then most of politicians but at the end he has to listen to Nawaz sharif and that's a big NO NO and guess what Imran Khan is the best and is the only option left for us.