Capital Talk - 11th May 2011 - Haider Abbas Rizvi, Haneef abbasi & Ansar abbasi - PMLN & Army Face T

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
I endorse the demand of NS for judicial commision to find out our inability to track the US helicopters and second who are those people in the intelligence agencies helped OSAMA to stay in pakistan ,should be tried for court martial.afghan people dont want the return of "Talibans" so we should be clear on this and give our message through media that Mulla Umar ,Haqqani group and alqaeda have to leave pakistan if they are here .Pakistan dont have to be the battle ground for them so keep our country away from those groups.I also endorse the idea that all outlawed organisations like jaish mohammad,lashkere taiba,lashkere jhangvi,sipha sahaba,tehreke jafferia and others to be officially banned and eliminated.people from these organisations are still in jail enjoying their life and most of them roaming around the country with free hand.Not a single one is hanged in ten years for terrorism,why?ISI needs to be overhauled itself before people come on the streets against them like in middle east.Most of pakistanis died in the hands of these organisations,think about it.I am not against the institutions but against the system ,the way they are using our outlawed organisations against our own people,this is a fact 100%.Patriotic dont kill their own people.

Last edited:

monkk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Qauid-y-mohtram nawaz sharif ha ha

nwaz sharif can't stop copying imran... now he wants pakistan to be independent

azrana

MPA (400+ posts)
hanif abbassi sb, kion gunjoon ki chamcha gerri kartey hoo, kuch to aqal sey baat karain, haan demand gunja ki zaroor sahee hey,

crowbar

Senator (1k+ posts)
Mir sahib ! your credability graph is gone way down.I wish if you would target the government for their wrong doings rather saving Mir Khalil ur rehman business empire who owes billions to the treasury of this poor nation.

Last edited:

biofilm

MPA (400+ posts)
Mir sahib ! your credability graph is gone way down.I wish if you would target the government for their wrong doings rather saving Mir Khalil ur rehman business empire who owes billions to the treasury of this poor nation.

Aapka muhh main kaya ho gaya hai.......lol that funny do you know who told hamid mir that radar were not working( someone will lose the job if revealed)