Catch us if you can!

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Keeping in mind Karachi situation it is very clear that all three major parties are responsible for this anarchy. All three are crying to call army to control. Dont you think they should drop the weapons if they are honest and sincere? Why they are saying that army should come and catch them? Actually,, they want army to come and then they will fight with army to create Libya type situation and invite NATO to come and start bombing . According to my opinion they are working on western agenda to break Pakistan and this is an easy way to do it to call army on the streets, what is your take on this?

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)
Keeping in mind Karachi situation it is very clear that all three major parties are responsible for this anarchy. All three are crying to call army to control. Don’t you think they should drop the weapons if they are honest and sincere? Why they are saying that army should come and catch them? Actually,, they want army to come and then they will fight with army to create Libya type situation and invite NATO to come and start bombing . According to my opinion they are working on western agenda to break Pakistan and this is an easy way to do it to call army on the streets, what is your take on this?

Anything is possible, I'll will not rule it out. But this is not the only possibility.

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
To agar karachi k awam pakistan k sath nahi rehna chahtay to phir nato ko bulana paray ga. Jan bangladesh ki 160 seat accept nahi ki thi 80 seat k muqablay main to aap say insaaf ki kaisay tawaqqa ki jasakti hai. Who ever will come for help is openly welcome in karachi either its nato or israel or india

saliaz

MPA (400+ posts)
Keeping in mind Karachi situation it is very clear that all three major parties are responsible for this anarchy. All three are crying to call army to control. Don’t you think they should drop the weapons if they are honest and sincere? Why they are saying that army should come and catch them? Actually,, they want army to come and then they will fight with army to create Libya type situation and invite NATO to come and start bombing . According to my opinion they are working on western agenda to break Pakistan and this is an easy way to do it to call army on the streets, what is your take on this?

Possible... Can't rule it out. So what if president will order to send army in Karachi then?

Jury

Bangladesh was created because of WESTERN AGENDA?
Bangladesh was created by stupidity of WEST PAKISTAN's all in all.

Quota system imposed in SINDH due to WESTERN AGENDA?

Operation was done against MQM because of WESTERN AGENDA?

LAND REFORMS
is not in PAKISTN because of WESTERN AGENDA?

BANK DEFAULTER POLITICIANS are in PAKISTAN because of WESTERN AGENDA?

HAMEED GUL 5[SUP]TH[/SUP] Province utopia was because of WESTERN AGENDA?

Sugar HOARDER in assemblies are because of WESTERN AGENDA?

ZIA and company killed ZA Bhutto because of WESTERN AGENDA?

HAMEED GUL sent IMRAN to EDHI, in order to get help to topple BENAZIR GOVT because of WESTERN AGENDA?

IJI was made because of WESTERN AGENDA?

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)
To agar karachi k awam pakistan k sath nahi rehna chahtay to phir nato ko bulana paray ga. Jan bangladesh ki 160 seat accept nahi ki thi 80 seat k muqablay main to aap say insaaf ki kaisay tawaqqa ki jasakti hai. Who ever will come for help is openly welcome in karachi either its nato or israel or india
apni 17 seetain uthao and F**K OFF ! Don't speak for every urdu speaking person . There are plenty like me who think of Pakistan as their only identity . saqafat ka dhol peetnay waali party ... uthao apni party aur uski gun saqafat aur jao wapis apnay pandito kay paas. Ho sakay tau sath zardari aur anp ko bhi lay jao . Tum sab ka bhagwan udhar hi betha hai .

hawk eyed

MPA (400+ posts)
i wanted to give you a million dislikes...
you really want to end up like afghanistan,iraq,palestine,libya?
tumhara dmagh chala hua ha go take some rest dont exert your tiny brain cells beyond their capabilities

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)

LAND REFORMS

HAMEED GUL sent IMRAN to EDHI, in order to get help to topple BENAZIR GOVT because of WESTERN AGENDA?

I never thought I would ever agree with you ... but even the bitter truth is truth .You are right ,none of it was western agenda . Now it's time for you to admit a true scenario as well.. YOU and the PARTY you support is Indian and western agena . ham log kia ukhaar lain ge mqm ka ... kamazkam accept aur admit tau kar hi lo aap .
Hindu is a certified dirty politician , west has always had the "divide and rule" formula working for 'em . Both f**ktards knew , there was only one party they needed to fund and support in order to try and deter pakistan even more . They got lucky , they found mqm ... and anp was a bonus card they didn't think was gonna come through .

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)

LAND REFORMS

now the agenda : Bangladesh was created cuz of the greed of Bhutto ... whos party leader you supporter to become president today .
Quota system was imposed by people's party as well , and yet you coted for the president of the same political party.
Operation against MQM was the need then like it is today ... you said it right, against mqm ....not urdu speakers.Huge difference.
land reforms isn't part of the agenda today cuz parties like mqm and anp are still not done with linguistic bull sh*t ,nothing matters more to them. land reforms can't be done on bloody grounds .
I would rather deal with bank defaulters (cuz I know I can get them anytime) than a bhatta mafia leader ,who introduced that culture .
Hameed Gul is not the issue ... Issue is him being punjabi for MQMers .. just like musharraf isn't an issue for them ,cuz they think he is closer to their hearts since he is urdu speaking .

Sugar mill owners ? Your filthy party made government with each and every one of 'em , over and over again . Ab angoor khattay hain ?
Zia and company killed the same guy who tore up Pakistan ? make up your mind , wanna be on bangali's side or bhutto ? If you think bhutto did wrong , then justice was done . Doesn't matter if the procedure was right or wrong ... (according to your feelings for poor bangalis)
IJI was made to make sure , Pakistan don't have to deal with another Bhutto . Was the decision right or wrong is debatable ... but the intention was to keep the same people's party away from power , who bhutto belonged to then and zardari belongs to now !
NOW TELL ME , WHO'S AGENDA ARE YOU ???!!!!!

Yasir1983

MPA (400+ posts)

(blah)(blah)
Right now I'm sitting here looking at you trying to see things from your point of view but I can't get my head that far up my a.ss.

Jury

I never thought I would ever agree with you ... but even the bitter truth is truth .You are right ,none of it was western agenda . Now it's time for you to admit a true scenario as well.. YOU and the PARTY you support is Indian and western agena . ham log kia ukhaar lain ge mqm ka ... kamazkam accept aur admit tau kar hi lo aap .
Hindu is a certified dirty politician , west has always had the "divide and rule" formula working for 'em . Both f**ktards knew , there was only one party they needed to fund and support in order to try and deter pakistan even more . They got lucky , they found mqm ... and anp was a bonus card they didn't think was gonna come through .
Divide and rule is nothing to do with any politician belong to the particular religion.
It is the tool use in third world.

Those who should be in jail for there proven wrong doings.
In Pakistan they come on tv to give analysis, like Hameed Gul, Qazi, Nawaz, etc.
Whose agents are they.

Western Agenda only works with the help of those, who has executive power in Islamabad and provinces.
Like ban outfits still being supported by those parties, who presented as a champions of Pakistan.
In PTI so called DHARNA SIPAH SAHABA come, and Nawaz and PPP are used to use them in there election.
But, no Dirty Hindu Politician theory for them, from people like you. You don't consider they deter Pakistan. You don't consider they got lucky that they found PTI etc.

Jury

now the agenda :Bangladesh was created cuz of the greed of Bhutto ... whos party leader you supporter to become president today .
Quota system was imposed by people's party as well , and yet you coted for the president of the same political party.
Operation against MQM was the need then like it is today ... you said it right, against mqm ....not urdu speakers.Huge difference.
land reforms isn't part of the agenda today cuz parties like mqm and anp are still not done with linguistic bull sh*t ,nothing matters more to them. land reforms can't be done on bloody grounds .
I would rather deal with bank defaulters (cuz I know I can get them anytime) than a bhatta mafia leader ,who introduced that culture .
Hameed Gul is not the issue ... Issue is him being punjabi for MQMers .. just like musharraf isn't an issue for them ,cuz they think he is closer to their hearts since he is urdu speaking .

Sugar mill owners ? Your filthy party made government with each and every one of 'em , over and over again . Ab angoor khattay hain ?
Zia and company killed the same guy who tore up Pakistan ? make up your mind , wanna be on bangali's side or bhutto ? If you think bhutto did wrong , then justice was done . Doesn't matter if the procedure was right or wrong ... (according to your feelings for poor bangalis)
IJI was made to make sure , Pakistan don't have to deal with another Bhutto . Was the decision right or wrong is debatable ... but the intention was to keep the same people's party away from power , who bhutto belonged to then and zardari belongs to now !
NOW TELL ME , WHO'S AGENDA ARE YOU ???!!!!!

If Bhuto was such a power full man, he wouldn't be hanged such miserably.

Quota system imposed by PPP, but this legacy continued in Zia, Nawaz, era as well.

Hameed Gul cas has proven. Nothing has proven against Musharraf, yet.
Article 6 is not just for broken constitution, it is also for aiding and abating people.

Like Imran did support Musharraf in REFERENDUM.
Nawaz did same for Zia.
Jamaat-e-Islami was sitting in Zia's cabinet.
That's why it is not an issue for those who wanted to apply article 6.
Like, Imran, Nawaz, Qazi, Judiciary, etc.

IJI was made by those, who vociferously support article 6.

Sugar hoarder are both in Govt and Opposition as well.
Just like bank defaulters.

Bhutoo was not alone, if you think justice was done.
What happened in 60s with BANGALIES paid in 1971.

frenes

Aj kal bhut mehngaee hai mager phir b Aik Lakh wari L A N A T Tery tey. Dur Fity moun v tera

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)
All these parties are working against the interest of Pakistan. Their mission is create anarchy in Pakistan and getting army in Karachi will get the job done, so their masters can take over Pakistani nuclear weapons.

crankthskunk

Keeping in mind Karachi situation it is very clear that all three major parties are responsible for this anarchy. All three are crying to call army to control. Dont you think they should drop the weapons if they are honest and sincere? Why they are saying that army should come and catch them? Actually,, they want army to come and then they will fight with army to create Libya type situation and invite NATO to come and start bombing . According to my opinion they are working on western agenda to break Pakistan and this is an easy way to do it to call army on the streets, what is your take on this?

Anyie,

you are correct. They want to create quagmire for Pakistan Army. It is a fact that MQM had been on USA and UK books for years, they have slowly destroyed Karachi. Now they are playing the end games.

ANP last year had been recruited by USA. In the period between October/November 2010, two of the MQM leaders one was Waseem, said in talk shows that they know ANP is now getting money from USA. off course they find out from their masters. USA is using ANP in both KPK and in Karachi.

ANP is destroying KPK too, with massive corruption and inaction against the terrorists who are funded and trained by Pakistan's enemies. It is a fact KPK has more corruption than any other province in Pakistan.

PPP leadership has come to power after NRO, the real agreement was between the USA/UK and PPP/BB, with Musharaf/Kiyani given some undertakings too. Pakistanis do not know the full details of that agreement. What these moles and traitors have agreed with USA/UK to keep power, in case of Musharaf and to come in to power in case of BB/PPP.

"Ali Baba" is only interested in money, he is a recreant who would sell his mother for money. He is a traitor, who is working effectively with the enemies to weaken Pakistan. Please remember what their motto is "democracy is the best revenge." Those who come to power on the back of 44% registered fake votes and 80% cast fake votes, have nothing to do with democracy.

May Allah SWT bless Pakistan, it is been destroyed by the traitors on different grounds and reasons.
I have always said, the worst Pakistanis are the supporters of these parties, who cannot understand or purposefully blinded because of their own affiliations, the real faces of their parties leaders.

If these supporters after understanding what is done to Pakistan, withdraw their supports, these parties and leaders would be finished, and wouldn't be able to destroy Pakistan.

Remember, you are if Pakistan is, otherwise, nothing would exists and you would be back to living the life of indignity and slavery for hundred of years.

Don't get fooled from freedom and other slogans, look at Egypt, no change has come, neither Libya would change. Those who give you money and arms to destroy your own country are neither your friends or Pakistan's friends, they are doing it because their own policies have failed domestically and internationally. They know they are going down economically and now trying to create a new landscape in the world. How to control it.

Pakistan is a big hurdle in their way, to reach China, which is their main destination to wrestle back the control of the World, economically, politically.

Wake up people, think and get rid of traitors.

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
BRO JURY
Assalam-o-alaikum
I like your style of counter argument. But can you explain following questions..
#1) FOR HOW LONG MQM remained in GOVT after her creation?
#2) What were their common ministries over entire ruling period?
#3) What MQM have done to counter QUOTA SYSTEM as it still exists?
#4) What MQM have done for BEHARIS still trapped in BANGLADESH today?
Sorry in advance.

canadian

BRO JURY
Assalam-o-alaikum
I like your style of counter argument. But can you explain following questions..
#1) FOR HOW LONG MQM remained in GOVT after her creation?
#2) What were their common ministries over entire ruling period?
#3) What MQM have done to counter QUOTA SYSTEM as it still exists?
#4) What MQM have done for BEHARIS still trapped in BANGLADESH today?
Sorry in advance.

How about Altaf's call to India to accept Mohajir's from Pakistan to settle back in India ???????/

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)

one great idea............why not we call army from Bangladesh...........................wow;););)