Chand Sawal - Hassan Nisar

عثمان

Voter (50+ posts)
چور - اٌ ھا یا چوھا - راٌ

col8.gif

M

MrImranKhan

Re: چور - اٌ ھا یا چوھا - راٌ

theek kaha tha isk lye jiyalay aur mutwalay bn kr nhi sochna :) whi ****** ki dum beta aik pakistani ho k soacho

I think just like Musharaf, who gave the slogan Pakistan 1st.

Sab say Phalay Paksitan......................Say baag jao

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Instead of criticizing Hasan Nisar, I think you should honestly answer the question he has asked.

Duke we know who you are and who you support. Nisar didn't ask questions, he is doing propaganda for MQM by asking the questions in their so called referendum. Which you like, for obvious reasons, i.e. your affiliation with the criminals party.

Pakistan surely is the only country in the world, where a small regional party can claim to have conducted a national wide private referendum. :lol::lol:

Without any oversight and monitoring. I don't know the actual votes cast or response paper received. But it seems that MQM able to receive almost half of the figures of the vote casted in the general election.:lol::lol:

Who to say they did? Secondly, how did they distributed the questions papers around Pakistan? How much expenditure and time needed for the distribution and then collection? How many polling stations operated?
And not least how much was the bill for this exercise and who fit the bill?

Was it financed by more "Bhatta"? Oh sorry, the new term used now is "Chanda". On point of a gun, I must add.(clap)

For everyone else, Nisar is proven his stupidity yet again. He has written that Stealth technology is possessed by the Americans only. This idiot should really have to go back to the primary.[hilar][hilar]

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
Hasan Nisar ko ghaddar kehnay waaley apnay giraybaan mein jhaankay kyun kay wo khud mulk say sab say baray dushman aur ghaddar hain.

[MENTION=12943]crankthskunk[/MENTION]

Brother, regardless of Hasan Nisar's inclination towards MQM, he has asked very valid questions. Lets honestly answer them as Pakistanis.

FYI, I'm not affiliated with any political party and I'm NOT an Altaf Hussain fan.

Last edited:

Narcissist

Banned
Hasan Nisar is punching the face of idiots and monkeys. It is great to know that MQM celebrated an evening for Hasan Nisar. He is worthy of that. Purpose of His writing is done, until it hurts monkeys; especially those who think they evolved to human.

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Aik hi sawal ............. Kia hmain altaaf hussain ( jesey masoom logo k katil ore aik terrorist organization k head) k paid agent ki batoon ko serious lena chahey ???????????

4ImranKhan

Voter (50+ posts)
Jis Mulk K soo called danishwar essy Hassan Nisar jessy Sharabi kawabi hongy tu us mulk k jawan bhi essi hi battain sikhain gy, ABby ye HASSAN NISAR JESSA xxxxxMi Admi pory pakistan main shayad koi hooo.......Ye mukhtaleef jamatoon sy pessy lay kar unka muakkaf batata hy, iski policy hy sirf pessy aur west ki muahbbat aur muslim heros k khilaaf **** bala bolna, Raat main aksaar live call main nishy main galian bhonkta rahta hy, just go in U tube and watch his drunk views about pakistan.........

Ch Azam

Councller (250+ posts)
Bari Mashoor Kahawat Ha:
" Insan apnay dostoon se pehchana jata ha "

Haroon-ur-Rasheed Affiliation with IMRAN KHAN
and
Hasan Nisar Affiliation with ALTAF HUSAIN........

Faisla ap khud kar saktay ho . . . . . . .

4ImranKhan

Voter (50+ posts)
Ye Khandani Angrezoon ka ghullaaam hy, isky dada ko Shakespeare pora hifz tha bakool isky to ap soch sakty hain kitny bary angreez k ghullam hongy, jo pakistan bany sey pehly angrzoon ki ghulaami karty thy unky bachy aj bhi unka hi kha rahy hain aur ghulami karna chahty hain........

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
More than Hassan Nisaar, the truth was explained by John Kerry. He said in future joint action will depend upon Pakistan, meaning if PAkistan does'nt comply Americans will do it unilaterally. All Pakistanis need to be united on this issue, about how to counter US, before we lose more time.

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Hasan Nisar ko ghaddar kehnay waaley apnay giraybaan mein jhaankay kyun kay wo khud mulk say sab say baray dushman aur ghaddar hain.

[MENTION=12943]crankthskunk[/MENTION]

Brother, regardless of Hasan Nisar's inclination towards MQM, he has asked very valid questions. Lets honestly answer them as Pakistanis.

FYI, I'm not affiliated with any political party and I'm NOT an Altaf Hussain fan.

Duke Bro, I am not worried if Hassan Nisar is a traitor or not, there are many traitors in Pakistan in many important positions. He wouldn't be the only one or unique. I have problem with his stupid remarks, I think he is very ill informed and ignorant about the current geopolitical situation and the history.

My biggest problem with him is his attacks on Muslims and Islam. Having different political affiliations is not a problem for me or for anybody here. But if you have an hatred against the whole Muslim Ummah and Islam, than it is just not political affiliations we are talking about, we are talking about a whole set of agendas against Islam and Muslims.

My biggest problem with MQM is also not personal liking or disliking or with anyone belonging to MQM personally, but with their ideology and their practices. You can not adopt violence to achieve your goals in Politics. This is a no no for me. MQM supporters keep denying the facts and keep telling the lies MQM is not involved in violence, murders, subversion, bhatta, forceful collection of "chanda" etc.