Choudry Nizam Deen is behind all the ill in this country.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
It's true, nothing good has ever come out of the Army itself and they are not a solution to any problem. But I personally believe that the Army is not be blamed for the cult and its activities. I don't understand why PTI is turning into another Altaf Hussain's MQM. Who sent these cockroach Raja like characters to spread constant propaganda? Anyway, the resolve of the corps commander to crush the cult will only grow stronger with these antics.

https://twitter.com/x/status/1723407018235465849

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Disagreed on this point, I blame army for creating this cult and it can not be assumed that estab was so simple that they couldn’t foresee what negatives could come out

Army detailed a democratic govt, whatever shape it was in, after Dawn leaks. We just went down hill after that

Whether army installed puppet IK in good faith or bad, this doesn’t matter anymore

If current estab takes us out of this Kalee Baltee worshippers, I will be thankful
I didn't said that the establishment is not responsible for the cult's creation. What I meant was that despite the army's involvement in politics for decades, no party has become such a destructive and anarchic force. Even during the peak of Altaf Hussain's power, MQM never physically attacked the army in Karachi.

These questions are relevant in this regard..

I don't understand why PTI is turning into another Altaf Hussain's MQM. Who sent these cockroach Raja like characters to spread constant propaganda?

The recent continuous actions of PTI, which I was referring to, that many would deem anti-state, are not influenced by the army or a result of agencies hidden hand, but rather a direct result of Imran Khan's psyche.

Melanthus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The real culprits are Bajwa Mushy Shuja and Zaheer ul Islam who brought forced change and installed hybrid regimes

Now what you are only seeing what you sowed

For Khan fans : what you bring now when the outcome was clear when khan sold his soul to Generals so he could become PM?
It started with Zia when he installed an uneducated low IQ dimwit as finance minister of Punjab.Pakistan started going downhill from that period.All governments from 1980s to present day were installed/removed by the establishment.Other governments had a small degree of independence but PDM2 is 100% controlled by the generals.It was not elected by the people so how can it be called a democratically elected government?

kwan225

Minister (2k+ posts)
بات جنگل کے قانون سے بھی آگے نکل چکی۔۔
ہم پاکستانی ہجوم ہیں ہی اِسی قابل۔۔
ہمیں اپنے کرتا دھرتا سے ریکوئیسٹ کرنی چاہیے کہ ہمیں چھتر
مارنے والے کم ہیں۔۔ اور چھتر مارنے والوں کا انتظام کریں۔۔

Last edited:

Islamabadiya

I didn't said that the establishment is not responsible for the cult's creation. What I meant was that despite the army's involvement in politics for decades, no party has become such a destructive and anarchic force. Even during the peak of Altaf Hussain's power, MQM never physically attacked the army in Karachi.

These questions are relevant in this regard..

The recent continuous actions of PTI, which I was referring to, that many would deem anti-state, are not influenced by the army or a result of agencies hidden hand, but rather a direct result of Imran Khan's psyche.

Got it, and I think reason for IK’s self destruction strategy is because he has has no other option, he surely knows that he was A baby of army, what other chorun he can sell other than do or die one

Another possible reason could be Pinki’s divine revelations, that he has to go all out to become PM again

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Got it, and I think reason for IK’s self destruction strategy is because he has has no other option, he surely knows that he was A baby of army, what other chorun he can sell other than do or die one

Another possible reason could be Pinki’s divine revelations, that he has to go all out to become PM again
Yes, it is hard to guess why and on whose recommendation Imran Khan committed political suicide.

3rd_Umpire

The real culprits are Bajwa Mushy Shuja and Zaheer ul Islam who brought forced change and installed hybrid regimes

Now what you are only seeing what you sowed

For Khan fans : why you cry now when the outcome was clear when khan sold his soul to Generals so he could become PM?
انٹرنیشنل فاحشہ جنرل رانی پر چڑھنے والے
موجودہ پھوجی کتّے تیرے گھر کے ماسٹر بیڈ روم کے ٹومی
ہیں ؟

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)

It's not about criticising the army, almost every politician have done so in the past. But the excessive and unbelievable propaganda Niazi employs for political gain is truly astounding. I mean, seriously, blaming that the army leadership wants to kill my wife? Like, seriously, what the actual eff?! Why on earth would the army wanna take out his wife? It's all just pure bonkers!

Wake up Pak

It's not about criticising the army, almost every politician have done so in the past. But the excessive and unbelievable propaganda Niazi employs for political gain is truly astounding. I mean, seriously, blaming that the army leadership wants to kill my wife? Like, seriously, what the actual eff?! Why on earth would the army wanna take out his wife? It's all just pure bonkers!
Don't try to be naive, as the GHQ bastards are known for killing politicians, journalists, bureaucrats, and civilians in the past.
Besides, IK said that the army chief will be held responsible, as this fascist MF is controlling every institution in Pakistan.

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Don't try to be naive, as the GHQ bastards are known for killing politicians, journalists, bureaucrats, and civilians in the past.
Besides, IK said that the army chief will be held responsible, as this fascist MF is controlling every institution in Pakistan.
So many people die due to cancer, does that mean Imran khan is going to die with cancer tomorrow? What sort of twisted logic is that?

Wake up Pak

So many people die due to cancer, does that mean Imran khan is going to die with cancer tomorrow? What sort of twisted logic is that?
Wow! just amazed by your flawed logic. What does a natural death have to do with a planned murder?