Cricket Match Ka Gham by Mualana Tariqa Jameel ( Must See )

c4cheema

MPA (400+ posts)
98885207.jpg

c4cheema

MPA (400+ posts)
Maulana sb kehna chahta hai...ke ham sab 'ghaaron'/caves mai ja kar rehna shuro karen...Doctor na bano, engineer na bano, khilari na bano, tu kya bano? Ghaar mai bethaa chooha? Ye mulla agar beemar ho kaha jagia agar doctor na ho? Such people are the real agents of Talibani zehniat! By the way maulana sb rone dhone ke ilawa sailabzadgan ke liye kya kar raha hai?
Maulana Sahib whoi kah rahay hain jo ALLAH na hukam dia ha or ALLAH na whoi hukam dia ha jo hamary lia bahtar haaaa.

Naam ka sath dr likh lanay ya paper ka certificate lanay se banda insaan nahi ban jata .... btw I am also Dr ... but is dr na mujay insaan nahi banaya...

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)
No comment is the best comment for such kind of stranded mullahs. Islam came to lead the mankind out of Darkness into the Light, but these kind of Ull(u)emas hides in the darkness, revels in the darkness, operates out of the darkness and create their own reality.

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)
u r sick too
Please try to face the facts and reality. Everyone is screaming that pak youth will bring about change in Pakistan etc... you people ain't gonna bring nothing, why? Because you people are filled with hate, disrespect and intolerance. NO OFFENSE MEANT!

maliksum

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
No comment is the best comment for such kind of stranded mullahs. Islam came to lead the mankind out of Darkness into the Light, but these kind of Ull(u)emas hides in the darkness, revels in the darkness, operates out of the darkness and create their own reality.

Mr Ehraz Qadiani will not miss any opportunity to insult Muslim scholars and feel no shame in supporting Seculars, Non-Muslims, Atheist, Polytheist, Islam Haters etc in doing so, while believing all these to be hell bound for not following Mirza Ghulam Qadiani !

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)
Mr Ehraz Qadiani will not miss any opportunity to insult Muslim scholars and feel no shame in supporting Seculars, Non-Muslims, Atheist, Polytheist, Islam Haters etc in doing so, while believing all these to be hell bound for not following Mirza Ghulam Qadiani !
Lol! Koi maza nahi aya...Be easy dude and make use of God gifted brain. 1. There is no NEED for me to insult any of your so-called Mullah or SCHOLAR. The Holy Prophet himself said, I quote:

“There will come a time for my people when there will remain nothing of the Qur'an except its outward form and nothing of Islam except its name and they will call themselves by this name even though they are the people furthest from it. The mosques will be full of people but they will be empty of right guidance. The religious leaders of that day will be the most evil religious leaders under the heavens; sedition and dissension will go out from them and to them will it return.” (Ibn Babuya, Thawab ul-A'mal, also Mishkatul Masabih, Kitabul Ilm)

2. I support each individual who speaks truth, who is justice, who is patience, who is tolerant and who BELIEVE in TAUHEED.
3. Allah says in Quran: "This Messenger of Ours believes in that which has been revealed to him from his Lord, and so do the believers: all of them believe in Allah, and in His angels, and in His Books, and in His Messengers, saying, ‘We make no distinction between any of His Messengers;’ and they say, ‘We hear, and we obey. We implore Thy forgiveness, O our Lord, and to Thee is the returning." (2:286)

...and NOT ME ;-) Bhai kabbi bool kar Quran with Urdu translation ke sath parr liya karo

Doctorplato

Councller (250+ posts)
In simple words these mullahs want Pakistani to leave cricket, music, games, and every other activity because if people get busy in other affairs of life, then who will listen to the inanities of these mullahs...yani mullah berozgaar hojainge! And how is that acceptable to them?

anasmr

Councller (250+ posts)
Jo log is video par aiteraaz kar rahe hain unhon ne ya to sunay baghair hi baat shuru ki ya phir (very sorry to say) bughz se andhay ho chuke hain. Koi aik baat ghalat kahi ho is video main to batao. Ham nay bachon ko dunya to bohut sikhaee, deen nahe sikhaya. Ghalat kaha hai? BSc, MSc aur PhD karaya, deen k farz wajib aur sunnat nahe sikhaye. Ghalar kaha? Cricket ki haar par afsos kia, deen faramosh hogaya magr hosh hi nahe aya. Ghalat kaha?

Agar kabhi khule zehn se baat sun lo to buri nahe lagay gi. Ramzan k maheenay main ham par pehlay zalzala aya, phir saylaab aya aur ab sailaab bhi aya aur karachi main khoon bhi bahaya gaya. Kuch to ghalat kia hai jo aisay barkaton walay maheenay main Allah ka aisa ghussa ho raha hai. Ulema say bughz chor kar zara socha karain aur ghor karain in ki baaton par. Yeh hamare dushman nahe hain, hamaray bhalay k liye kehtay hain.

maliksum

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Lol! Koi maza nahi aya...Be easy dude and make use of God gifted brain. 1. There is no NEED for me to insult any of your so-called Mullah or SCHOLAR.....

...and NOT ME ;-) Bhai kabbi bool kar Quran with Urdu translation ke sath parr liya karo

Thanks for your advice. I am currently reading Towards Understanding the Qur'an. I have read Urdu translation and will indeed go through it again, I have even partly read English translation by "Maulana" Muhammad Ali Lahori before my father ( may Allah SWT have mercy on him) stopped me pointing to misinterpretations.

Obviously I cannot stop your Need to insult the Muslim Scholars.

I am sure you know that the One Point that convinced all the Parliamentarians in Z A Bhutto's time to declare Qadianis as Non-Muslim was the answer to a question put to Qadiani Khalifa pleading his case. Question was :Do you Qadianis consider Muslims who dont accept Mirza Ghulam Qadiani as a divine messanger as Muslims? and his reply was that we consider them Non-Muslim!

Rest of your selective and out of context use and at times misinterpretation of Qur'an and Hadith and disguised propaganda has been answered in detail on this very forum and elsewhere by many with better knowledge than me.