Dear Pseudo Liberals, what is the point of belittling the sacrifices of our soldiers in 65 war?

khaaki

Senator (1k+ posts)
Brother Plz bring forward your arguments so that we can have a discussion

I told you many a time that I do not want to get into confrontational mode of discussion with you due to your prepositioned stance. Therefore i keep it light and made general comment/s and do not intend to get into conversational debate with you. I hope you would respect my decision.
Baqi yahan aur bohat se forum members hain jo 'anjuman e sitaish e bahimi' ke karkun hain - aap khush rehyay apni qawal party errr hum nawaon ke sath!!

Pathfinder

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Pathfinder!

Can u differentiate the Nazi ideology with the ideology we read in early Islamic literature coined by Mullahs?

Have u ever seen liberals appreciating Nazis or Communists or Far right or left ?
But we often see , Mullahs even appreciating Nazis "as a Jew Killer God "

Have you read Hitlers Book Mein Kampf? Have you studied the Communist manifesto and their actions or any communist movement in the developing world?

What is a Liberal in your definition? President Obama is the current champion of Liberal front and unless My memory is that bad. He was to shutdown Guantanamo bay, but No. Was to find a solution to Afghanistan, but more bloodshed happened. Iraq Fragmented and openly supported terrorist in Libya and destroyed that country. Supported free Syrian army FSA which became ISIS.

Mullah appreciate Nazi. do all Mullah appreciate Nazi? Was Adolf Hitler and his henchmen Muslim Mullah?
Were Lenin, Trotsky, Stalin Muslim Mullah?

I told you many a time that I do not want to get into confrontational mode of discussion with you due to your prepositioned stance. Therefore i keep it light and made general comment/s and do not intend to get into conversational debate with you. I hope you would respect my decision.
Baqi yahan aur bohat se forum members hain jo 'anjuman e sitaish e bahimi' ke karkun hain - aap khush rehyay apni qawal party errr hum nawaon ke sath!!

Dear!
You also have a pre-positioned stance, did u read your first comment on this thread , you said throw all the liberals our of country just because u do not like their view point
Anyway, I appreciate your decision!

khaaki

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dear!
You also have a pre-positioned stance, did u read your first comment on this thread , you said throw all the liberals our of country just because u do not like their view point
Anyway, I appreciate your decision!

Alrite so you pushed it this way, I should recommend you and others who are probably reading this thread to read below what pearl of wisdom you scattered once. I sincerely thank one of the readers here whose courtesy made it possible;

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthrea...=1#post3442327

Also I am furthering your wish and cause to quit this land...why not grab the opporutnity eh~

Alrite so you pushed it this way, I should recommend you and others who are probably reading this thread to read below what pearl of wisdom you scattered once. I sincerely thank one of the readers here whose courtesy made it possible;

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthrea...=1#post3442327

Also I am furthering your wish and cause to quit this land...why not grab the opporutnity eh~

Hahahaaaaa... Dear...Anyway whats wrong with my post ...I proudly own my post and I am going to reproduce it again here for the readers again

But only for those who can understand Sarcasm not for those who have a pre-positioned stance about me being a traitor . This was my post:

14 August is a day just to fool people

No freedom or independence day until we achieve freedom of speech , true democracy and social justice

How can I love a country who have failed to provide me security , justice , equal rights and economic opportunities

A policemen is allowed to insult me and kill me in encounter
A Government officer insults and mocks me and wants me to bow in front of him
All the judges are corrupt and there is no justice
Politicians are greedy for money and power and their only objective is to install their dynasties
Army men are greedy cunning , their only purpose of life is have a chance to rule this country

I hate Pakistan , Pakistan is not for me !

I would love if on 14th August Britain offers me immigration!

Have you read Hitlers Book Mein Kampf? Have you studied the Communist manifesto and their actions or any communist movement in the developing world?

What is a Liberal in your definition? President Obama is the current champion of Liberal front and unless My memory is that bad. He was to shutdown Guantanamo bay, but No. Was to find a solution to Afghanistan, but more bloodshed happened. Iraq Fragmented and openly supported terrorist in Libya and destroyed that country. Supported free Syrian army FSA which became ISIS.

Mullah appreciate Nazi. do all Mullah appreciate Nazi? Was Adolf Hitler and his henchmen Muslim Mullah?
Were Lenin, Trotsky, Stalin Muslim Mullah?

So according to you Stalin and Lenin were Liberals ... no brother they were Mullahs too... They were also intolerant like Mullahs and partial like Mullahs

Yes Obama is a liberal ... He believes in freedom of speech , justice , equality and freedom for all without any distinction and he is observing all these cherished values in his jurisdiction

Pathfinder

Hahahaaaaa... Dear...Anyway whats wrong with my post ...I proudly own my post and I am going to reproduce it again here for the readers again

But only for those who can understand Sarcasm not for those who have a pre-positioned stance about me being a traitor . This was my post:

No freedom or independence day until we achieve freedom of speech , true democracy and social justice

How can I love a country who have failed to provide me security , justice , equal rights and economic opportunities

Politicians are greedy for money and power and their only objective is to install their dynasties
Army men are greedy cunning , their only purpose of life is have a chance to rule this country

https://www.gov.uk/government/world/organisations/british-high-commission-islamabad

modern.fakir

Shabaashh !!!....But Britain will never give you immigration as they dont like you and are also responsible for creating these situations that you just mentioned :lol:.....although it is highly laughable that the people who supports touts that destroys this country, you want to run to them for help (clap)(clap)

ammadk

Minister (2k+ posts)
These pseudo intellectuals have one of the worst diseases in the world That is "They are Aqal e Qull".
Thinking they are trying to think out of the box,but actually living inside few inch sq world where their masters are the beginning and the end.

Pathfinder

So according to you Stalin and Lenin were Liberals ... no brother they were Mullahs too... They were also intolerant like Mullahs and partial like Mullahs

Yes Obama is a liberal ... He believes in freedom of speech , justice , equality and freedom for all without any distinction and he is observing all these cherished values in his jurisdiction

Stalin and Lenin were Atheist and believed in a linear society. You are aware of communism and its Ideology? The answer is clearly No. I re-read my post made a separate paragraph for Liberals and didn't merge the two so your thinking is limited to you.

Ah you do know about the Bolshevik movement and its aftermath? starting 1917? Which you compare with All Mullahs? If you have a problem with Islam then be open about it you Hate Pakistan just come-out and say you are not Muslim.

The current Liberal father of the world President Obama yes your hero."
justice , equality and freedom"I wish he thought of that before Libya, Syria, Iraq were destroyed!

Shabaashh !!!....But Britain will never give you immigration as they dont like you and are also responsible for creating these situations that you just mentioned :lol:.....although it is highly laughable that the people who supports touts that destroys this country, you want to run to them for help (clap)(clap)

Anyway I have no problem here in Pakistan ... I have enough money and land here that I can visit any country I want and I am already enjoying my life in Pakistan
The purpose of my post was to highlight the injustices in our society

Hey Fakir ....Do you really think even Police torture and Kasur Sodomy Racket are also because of West
Baby:baby: I think your creation is also a fault of West
:smashfreakB:

Stalin and Lenin were Atheist and believed in a linear society. You are aware of communism and its Ideology? The answer is clearly No. I re-read my post made a separate paragraph for Liberals and didn't merge the two so your thinking is limited to you.

Ah you do know about the Bolshevik movement and its aftermath? starting 1917? Which you compare with All Mullahs? If you have a problem with Islam then be open about it you Hate Pakistan just come-out and say you are not Muslim.

The current Liberal father of the world President Obama yes your hero."
justice , equality and freedom"I wish he thought of that before Libya, Syria, Iraq were destroyed!

Do u know what is Communism? Communism is also a ideology where there is no freedom , democracy or freedom of speech like Mullaism

How can u compare communism with Liberalism ... Communism is 90% comparable to Mullaism or Islamism

As far as Iraq is concerned ... It is liberals who liberated 70% Iraqis from the brutal rule of 30% minority! and now there is a elected government in Iraq ... and you cannot blame ISIS ... blame those are the ideals of ISIS and who support ISIS ... Have you seen any Liberal supporting ISIS?

America has nothing to do with Syria ... Syria is Shia Sunni Problem again ... Recently USA just started bombing ISIS to save Innocent Kurds and Yazidis from the DOGS Of Hell and for Some People the Tigers of Islamism or Mullahism

In libya , How can you blame West for Arab Spring or 50 years rule of Qadafi?

If you think for everything in Muslim world , the West is responsible then you must also accept that Muslims lack the human brain they are just reboots and remote control is in the West

Even your post was not written by you but by a remote control in the hand of a Western White Man
Even When you go to offer Namaz that is also because of a remote control handled by a Western Man

Last edited:

Pathfinder

Do u know what is Communism? Communism is also a ideology where there is no freedom , democracy or freedom of speech like Mullaism

How can u compare communism with Liberalism ... Communism is 90% comparable to Mullaism or Islamism

As far as Iraq is concerned ... It is liberals who liberated 70% Iraqis from the brutal rule of 30% minority! and now there is a elected government in Iraq ... and you cannot blame ISIS ... blame those are the ideals of ISIS and who support ISIS ... Have you seen any Liberal supporting ISIS?

America has nothing to do with Syria ... Syria is Shia Sunni Problem again ... Recently USA just started bombing ISIS to save Innocent Kurds and Yazidis from the DOGS Of Hell and for Some People the Tigers of Islamism or Mullahism

In libya , How can you blame West for Arab Spring or 50 years rule of Qadafi?

If you think for everything in Muslim world , the West is responsible then who must also accept that Muslims lack the human brains they are just reboots and remote control is in West

Even your post was not written by you but by a remote control in the hand of a Western White Man
Even When you go to offer Namaz that is also because of a remote control handled by a Western Man

My god.
fingers-006.jpg

How many fingers are being held up? you need opticians?

I didn't compare communism (linear society) with your beloved liberalism. but you connected the two!

communism is same as Islam? WoW

ISIS was free Syrian army or FSA. You do know that? You do know that surely? The US wanted a no fly-zone to support FSA that became ISIS it was only few years ago not 50 years ago. Libya that has now descended into worst chaos after its liberation carved into terrorist haven. The liberation of Libya all achieved with a no fly-zone.

The west is innocent of all crime it is the primitive Muslims that are responsible for all the ill in the world. It is all to do with Muslims came off the tree after the West did.

you were the cleaver one and came of the tree at the right moment after the West and before the Muslims came of the tree.

Last edited:
My god.
fingers-006.jpg

How many fingers are being held up? you need opticians?

I didn't compare communism (linear society) with your beloved liberalism. but you connected the two!

communism is same as Islam? WoW

ISIS was free Syrian army or FSA. You do know that? You do know that surely? The US wanted a no fly-zone to support FSA that became ISIS it was only few years ago not 50 years ago. Libya that has now descended into worst chaos after its liberation carved into terrorist haven. The liberation of Libya all achieved with a no fly-zone.

The west is innocent of all crime it is the primitive Muslims that are responsible for all the ill in the world. It is all to do with Muslims came off the tree after the West did.

you were the cleaver one and came of the tree at the right moment after the West and before the Muslims came of the tree.

I never said Mullaism and Communism are 100% similar , I said 90% similarity just the concept of God and capitalist economy are missing in communism all other things are similar

When Qadifi and Asad were bombing their own cities then people were crying where is evil west ...and When west created no fly zones to protect civilians from bombardments then again west is evil?

Mullaism and its supporters really need psychiatric treatment

No one who has never done anything to protect his/her motherland from enemies will be allowed to speak ill of our heroes who have laid down their lies so that the rest of the country can live in peace. Pak Forces have always played their part with the utmost diligence, and even today these men are fighting the enemies on our sacred soil and cleansing this country of terrorists to make place for peace. A large number lose their lives in the process and most of the time we don't even know they have sacrificed their lives, their luxuries for us. We salute our men in uniform.