Debunking Malala conspiracy theories

khidr

MPA (400+ posts)
Quran - Surah Al-Ma'idah

[5:51] O you who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians as Auliya' (friends, protectors, helpers, etc.), they are but Auliya' to one another. And if any amongst you takes them as Auliya', then surely he is one of them. Verily, Allah guides not those people who are the Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers and unjust).

[5:52] And you see those in whose hearts there is a disease (of hypocrisy), they hurry to their friendship, saying: "We fear lest some misfortune of a disaster may befall us." Perhaps Allah may bring a victory or a decision according to His Will. Then they will become regretful for what they have been keeping as a secret in themselves.

M Ali Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Quran - Surah Al-Ma'idah

[5:51] O you who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians as Auliya' (friends, protectors, helpers, etc.), they are but Auliya' to one another. And if any amongst you takes them as Auliya', then surely he is one of them. Verily, Allah guides not those people who are the Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers and unjust).

[5:52] And you see those in whose hearts there is a disease (of hypocrisy), they hurry to their friendship, saying: "We fear lest some misfortune of a disaster may befall us." Perhaps Allah may bring a victory or a decision according to His Will. Then they will become regretful for what they have been keeping as a secret in themselves.
firstly that has NOTHING to do with this thread

and secondly

why are you writing in the language of Yahood/Nusara?
why are you using their technology?
why are you trading with them?
why are you using their goods to make your life better?
why do people then run away to their countries for education, jobs etc and have the audacity to curse them?

if the Christians/Jews really were protectors of one another:

1) Adolf Hitler (a Catholic) would not have caused the deaths of millions of Jews in the Holocaust,
2) Jews wouldnt have been persecuted and kicked out after the Christian Spaniards had reconquered Spain,
3) Israelis wouldnt have persecuted Palestinian Christians fighting for their land alongside Palestinian Muslims, and so on so forth. in fact many Palestinian fighters like George Habash etc were CHRISTIANS!

Reality shows how different and heavily grey it is, not some abstract black/white as you would be told to believe from an early age!

Doing RATTA of the Quran and failing to think and properly analyse the context and time means you do NOT get it!

Last edited:

iceburg

Banned
Quran - Surah Al-Ma'idah

60-7-9 Quran:

[FONT=PDMS_IslamicFont]عجب نہیں کہ خدا تم میں اور ان لوگوں میں جن سے تم دشمنی رکھتے ہو دوستی پیدا کردے۔ اور خدا قادر ہے اور خدا بخشنے والا مہربان ہے (۷)[/FONT][FONT=PDMS_IslamicFont]جن لوگوں نے تم سے دین کے بارے میں جنگ نہیں کی اور نہ تم کو تمہارے گھروں سے نکالا ان کے ساتھ بھلائی اور انصاف کا سلوک کرنے سے خدا تم کو منع نہیں کرتا۔ خدا تو انصاف کرنے والوں کو دوست رکھتا ہے (۸) [/FONT][FONT=PDMS_IslamicFont]خدا ان ہی لوگوں کے ساتھ تم کو دوستی کرنے سے منع کرتا ہے جنہوں نے تم سے دین کے بارے میں لڑائی کی اور تم کو تمہارے گھروں سے نکالا اور تمہارے نکالنے میں اوروں کی مدد کی۔ تو جو لوگ ایسوں سے دوستی کریں گے وہی ظالم ہیں (۹)[/FONT]

aamir_uetn

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Pl. educate me if I didn't understand this thread. I will be obliged.

mera khyal hai iss thread m takreeban sab kuch clear kar diya gaya hai per ho sakta hai mera khyal galat ho, chalen discuss kartey hain m galat hoon to meri raaye badal jaye gi, tell m any questions in ur mind

aamir_uetn

p10_08.jpg

yeh waqee column nigaar hain???

aamir_uetn

iss thread ne tum idiots k saare "bakhiye" jo "uddairhh" k rakh diye hain na...

Baaqi ... everything is already a conspiracy for you and shall remain .... You ppl's only rescue place is ... a conspiracy theory.

I hope ... in afterlife .... you ppl will present conspiracy theories before God when your aamal shall be presented before you...!!!

(clap)(clap)(clap)

aamir_uetn

60-7-9 Quran:

[FONT=PDMS_IslamicFont]عجب نہیں کہ خدا تم میں اور ان لوگوں میں جن سے تم دشمنی رکھتے ہو دوستی پیدا کردے۔ اور خدا قادر ہے اور خدا بخشنے والا مہربان ہے (۷)[/FONT][FONT=PDMS_IslamicFont]جن لوگوں نے تم سے دین کے بارے میں جنگ نہیں کی اور نہ تم کو تمہارے گھروں سے نکالا ان کے ساتھ بھلائی اور انصاف کا سلوک کرنے سے خدا تم کو منع نہیں کرتا۔ خدا تو انصاف کرنے والوں کو دوست رکھتا ہے (۸) [/FONT][FONT=PDMS_IslamicFont]خدا ان ہی لوگوں کے ساتھ تم کو دوستی کرنے سے منع کرتا ہے جنہوں نے تم سے دین کے بارے میں لڑائی کی اور تم کو تمہارے گھروں سے نکالا اور تمہارے نکالنے میں اوروں کی مدد کی۔ تو جو لوگ ایسوں سے دوستی کریں گے وہی ظالم ہیں (۹)[/FONT]

o ye cheeeeeeez (clap)(clap)

mnalam49

Minister (2k+ posts)
Is thread ney to sab kuch clear kar deya hai par aik cheez sabit ho gayee keh Jumaat Islami ka asal chahra samney agaya...mein ney to abhi apney family mein larai karni hai....meri Adhi sey ziada family Jumaat Islami mein hai aur ab to mein ney Jiumaat Islami ka sara litrature sarey books ab ghar nikal deyey hain ..mein apney chacha sey larai karna hai jo is dughli party keh town ameer hain dekhta ho woh keya explaination kartey hain...shame on you jumaat islami...ainda sey na mein na merey bachey jumaat islami key kisi litrature ko hath nahin lagain gey aur mein un logon sey moafi mangta hon jab college key dinon mein jumaat islami key taraf sey mar katai mein hissa leya tha...aaj mein pachta raha hon....yeh dunya kee inthahai ghattia tareen party sabit hoee.. chahey kitna gunah miley par mein ney jumaat islami ka har qisam ka litrature ab dispose kar deya there will be no sign of jumaat islami any more in my house:angry_smile:

Sohraab

Is thread ney to sab kuch clear kar deya hai par aik cheez sabit ho gayee keh Jumaat Islami ka asal chahra samney agaya...mein ney to abhi apney family mein larai karni hai....meri Adhi sey ziada family Jumaat Islami mein hai aur ab to mein ney Jiumaat Islami ka sara litrature sarey books ab ghar nikal deyey hain ..mein apney chacha sey larai karna hai jo is dughli party keh town ameer hain dekhta ho woh keya explaination kartey hain...shame on you jumaat islami...ainda sey na mein na merey bachey jumaat islami key kisi litrature ko hath nahin lagain gey aur mein un logon sey moafi mangta hon jab college key dinon mein jumaat islami key taraf sey mar katai mein hissa leya tha...aaj mein pachta raha hon....yeh dunya kee inthahai ghattia tareen party sabit hoee.. chahey kitna gunah miley par mein ney jumaat islami ka har qisam ka litrature ab dispose kar deya there will be no sign of jumaat islami any more in my house:angry_smile:

Jamaat e islami ki taraf se us maar kutai main agar aap Intaqaal farma jate to aap ki maut koi mamoli maut na hoti balke qabil e rashk maut hoti.

jee_nee_us

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Hope the kid reaches her 100 % health soon. Whoever did this to her is surely the enemy of pakistan , pakistanis, muslims and humanity. It also makes it easy for america to convince(rathar order) pakistan about the north wazirsitan operation as well. So one killer will come to kill the other killer and only the innocents will be killed and war will go on for ages in pakistan. Do you think America and TTP want peace in pakistan ?

rana14801

Senator (1k+ posts)
I said MANY members, not most! Maybe you need to get your eyes examined first barkhurdar!
mr ALI u used the word barkhurdar, i would rather say see my join date on this forum. secondly may be i m of the age of ur father or elder to him.for person like u i can just say don't teach ur father how to f....k.u better learn to behave on this forum.

M Ali Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
mr ALI u used the word barkhurdar, i would rather say see my join date on this forum. secondly may be i m of the age of ur father or elder to him.for person like u i can just say don't teach ur father how to f....k.u better learn to behave on this forum.
Ulta chor qotwaal ko daantey! (clap):lol:

Age doesn't give you automatic right to be respected.

Izzat kamani parrti hai, bank k sood ki tarhan waqt k saath nahin barhti ;)

your age is a number (it may be 16, it may 71!) but if you behave like a little barkhurdar without presenting proper arguments and try to be cute with jibes on my family, then I couldnt care less if you are a pensioner and hence do not deserve as much respect as you demand!

Treat others the way YOU want them to treat you. You treat us like ragdolls, you are going to be treated as one.

if you act as an adult you will be respected as an adult! and you aren't acting like one what that sort of zaban-darazi!

Last edited:

اجل کنول

MPA (400+ posts)
ملالہ پر حملے سے متعلق سازشی قّصّون کا جمعہ بازار تو اپنے عروج پر ہے۔۔۔ ملالہ پر حملے کا ذمہ دار طالبان ہے یا پھر کوئی اور۔۔۔ ملالہ زخمی بھی ہوئی تھی یا نہیں؟ گولی اصلی تھی یا پھر ربر کی؟ اس کا علاج بیرون ملک ہو رہا ہے اس میں بھی کوئی سازش ہوگی۔ میری اطلاع کے مطابق اس سازشی جمعہ بازار میں ایک آئیٹم کم ہے اور وہ یہ کہ وہ ملالہ تو تھی ہی نہیں بلکہ مادام تساؤسے بنوایا ہوا موم کا مجسمہ تھا۔۔۔

lurker

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
No matter how you twist the words, the fact of the matter is that a vast majority of Pakistanis believe this was a government conspiracy.
Vast majority of Pakistanis are people who are desperate. People who are desperate for hope cling to fantasies of conspiracies. It is a psychological issue. the Pakistani awaam is actually beemar. I am not a government sympathizer and know full well its mass incompetence in all affairs. I am no US sympathizer as well and I am well aware of the injustices that they are doing. But just because these 2 champion a right cause does not mean that it automatically becomes a conspiracy.

Everyone knows the Taliban are causing massive amount of civil unrest in Pakistan. They are not the best examples of even Islam. They kill less enemy combatants and more innocent people. They are inefficient. Lack the mental capacity to even implement what they are fighting for. And just what are they fight for? Islam? I thought the creation of Pakistan was the final victory for Islam in this region. And that happened in 1947. The Taliban want a new state. And this makes them a State enemy of Pakistan regardless which ever government is in power.

It is not unbelievable that the Taliban will attack an innocent girl. They've done this many times in the past. It is a conspiracy to call this a conspiracy.