Debunking Malala conspiracy theories

lurker

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
We Pakistanis are known for conspiracy theories. Jo log kuch bhi nahi ker sakte woh conspiracy theories kerte hain. (clap)

My take is this. Even if Malala herself does not really exist and this attack never even took place - I think we need to find an excuse to openly declare taliban as our state enemy. We can atleast do this much, can we not? Yeah yeah now someone will jump up and talk about Drone strikes, we can deal with one at a time. Handle the taliban before jumping onto another issue. Strike when the Iron is hot. Don't blow air of conspiracy theories on it. :P

xguru

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
This is an excellent post with clear explanation. But you know, as you mentioned, Pakistanis are conspiracy theorists. They would rather believe some weird explanation rather than a logical explanation. The posts you are seeing in response to this thread are clear examples. This is the reason Pakistan is where it is. It is these people that make it impossible for Pakistan to advance.

M Ali Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is an excellent post with clear explanation. But you know, as you mentioned, Pakistanis are conspiracy theorists. They would rather believe some weird explanation rather than a logical explanation. The posts you are seeing in response to this thread are clear examples. This is the reason Pakistan is where it is. It is these people that make it impossible for Pakistan to advance.

lol much of those weird explanations come from facebook posts and pics that originate from the Jamaatia propaganda factories!

rana14801

Senator (1k+ posts)
a nice article to counter the so called conspiracy against Malala incident.we strongly condemn the terrorist act done by Taliban or any other agency or government.our religion also does not allow such acts at all.basic question to my mind is why USA and west is showing their great interest in this case. why they r involve to enforce their culture and ideas on Muslim countries with particular attention on Pakistan and Afghanistan.why this counter article was felt necessary to bring into lime light? according to article, Jamaat e Islami is behind it to counter their move.well i must say if J I is so strong that whole west has to counter their media offensive,then credit goes to JI. why can not they stay out and look after their countries within their borders?why they wish to control whole world to obey them and in particular Muslim countries? is it a SALEEBI JANG or something else?we have confusion in our minds.previous attitude towards Muslims has a history which is not healthy to wards Muslims.why they wish to become SHO of the world? can Pakistan or Afghanistan harm them in next decades? NO is answer. just think why USA Leading west rather forcing west to join hands in it? i m trying to search the answer.may Allah help me in it.Aameen.

rana14801

Senator (1k+ posts)
great job alexpressed.

the intellectual capacity, rationality, and wisdom of many siasat.pk members can be summed up with their high disregard for everything I just mentioned and resorting to typical sazishi bakbak jhakjhak.
wao. u think ur self the most wise man atleast on this forum. rest all forum members r fool? plz consult some good doctor.

khidr

MPA (400+ posts)
So you really believe everything our greedy and corrupt government tells us? Cause if you do, then all the investment your parents made in your education were wasted in vain.

In flames

MPA (400+ posts)
Stupid thread by the secular apologist of government and Army,shame on you for spreading false propaganda even a child could figure out that it was a conspiracy to malign Islam and Taliban,everything was planned internationally and locally by secular apologists.

khidr

MPA (400+ posts)
Stupid thread by the secular apologist of government and Army,shame on you for spreading false propaganda even a child could figure out that it was a conspiracy to malign Islam and Taliban,everything was planned internationally and locally by secular apologists.

Is it just me or have someone else noticed this too? his 1st ever posting on Siasat? There's something really fishy about this thread.

M Ali Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Is it just me or have someone else noticed this too? his 1st ever posting on Siasat? There's something really fishy about this thread.

of course. he is the author of the very blog he posted. and just to get some feedback (i.e. mard-e-momin reaction) he posted here!

aamirksa

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
12784_382603075144033_1177647070_n.jpg

M Ali Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
because children have the intellectual capacity, understanding, and investigative skills of a researcher, right?

believing in conspiracy theories and fairy tales is what people with a childish mindset have! they need to grow up!

the fellow presented actual evidence and gave a proper analysis of the usual facebook propaganda posts that originates of Jamaatia factories.

iceburg

Banned

iss thread ne tum idiots k saare "bakhiye" jo "uddairhh" k rakh diye hain na...

Baaqi ... everything is already a conspiracy for you and shall remain .... You ppl's only rescue place is ... a conspiracy theory.

I hope ... in afterlife .... you ppl will present conspiracy theories before God when your aamal shall be presented before you...!!!

khidr

MPA (400+ posts)
because children have the intellectual capacity, understanding, and investigative skills of a researcher, right?

believing in conspiracy theories and fairy tales is what people with a childish mindset have! they need to grow up!

the fellow presented actual evidence and gave a proper analysis of the usual facebook propaganda posts that originates of Jamaatia factories.

Classic rebuttal of a government sympathizer .."oh it's a conspiracy theory" Whenever the authorities are questioned or challenged that's their only defense.

M Ali Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Classic rebuttal of a government sympathizer .."oh it's a conspiracy theory" Whenever the authorities are questioned or challenged that's their only defense.
Classic re-rebuttal of a Takfiri-Taliban fan boy: "YEH SAB ISLAM K KHILAAF SAZISH HAI!"

553383_10151108990045840_74850322_n.jpg

khidr

MPA (400+ posts)
No matter how you twist the words, the fact of the matter is that a vast majority of Pakistanis believe this was a government conspiracy.

iceburg

Banned
No matter how you twist the words, the fact of the matter is that a vast majority of Pakistanis believe this was a government conspiracy.

Yahi thread starter ka point hai ... k Pakistani nation as a whole is quite fertile for self fabricated conspiracy theories.

M Ali Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)

repeating false information a billion times over does not make it fact. it shows the 'vast majority' have the critical thinking capacity of a brick!