Debunking Malala conspiracy theories

ملالہ پر حملے سے متعلق سازشی قّصّون کا جمعہ بازار تو اپنے عروج پر ہے۔۔۔ ملالہ پر حملے کا ذمہ دار طالبان ہے یا پھر کوئی اور۔۔۔ ملالہ زخمی بھی ہوئی تھی یا نہیں؟ گولی اصلی تھی یا پھر ربر کی؟ اس کا علاج بیرون ملک ہو رہا ہے اس میں بھی کوئی سازش ہوگی۔ میری اطلاع کے مطابق اس سازشی جمعہ بازار میں ایک آئیٹم کم ہے اور وہ یہ کہ وہ ملالہ تو تھی ہی نہیں بلکہ مادام تساؤسے بنوایا ہوا موم کا مجسمہ تھا۔۔۔
[hilar][hilar](clap)

the idiots on facebook still sharing those conspiracies and people still believing them:lol: Jamaatia at it's best.They can only fool people on Faceebook.

urdu_man

Banned
Re: Conpiracy Behind attack on Malala, Must watch & eye opening video !!!!

ملالہ اللہ تمہاری رکھوالی کرے

urdu_man

Banned

بےچارے طالبان اک لڑکی سے ابھی تک ڈرے ہوے ہیں

Unicorn

Banned

Yes, Jews and CIA is behind this attack to discredit noble Talabans. This is in revenge for US defeat by Pakistan and Talabans.

Adi GuJJaR

MPA (400+ posts)

Taliban ka tou patah nahi.Per kabhi Afia k liye b soch lena tha na yar.woh tou Americans say b nahi darri.Woh b is quom key beti hai.per us ko noble inam tou door ki bat yaha tou koi us k liye afsoos b nahi kerta.

ramses2x1

MPA (400+ posts)

What's the point in all this, with munafiq ullamas, munafiq politicians, munafiq army, munafiq doctors/engineers/teachers/taxi drivers u name it .. Unless u get rid off all those people nothing is going to happen and the bitter reality is how many you Jill get rid off.. U find it everywhere.. Stop moaning and that's all I can advise you. The day you will hang Tafu and fazlu and mushi for their sins and crimes then come and talk to people and if u can't .. Stop wasting your energies.. Mullah user is for afghanistan , why u look outside why don't u do it in your country.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

This Jamat Islami propaganda video.....

Do not promote Taliban , even if u hate Malalah.......

Watch this , it was program of 2011 , watch at 6:0 specially....

Last edited:

AliYousafzai

MPA (400+ posts)

This Jamat Islami propaganda video.....

Do not promote Taliban , even if u hate Malalah.......

Watch this , it was program of 2011

I doubt they will even try to listen to her, her every word is a slap on this pathetic mindset!

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)

Conspiracy theory abounds.
We can't even keep our streets clean because the sweepers are CIA Mossad agents
We can't even keep our bathrooms in our Masajid clean....CIA Mossads RAW
Latest one is the joker PCB Ejaz Butt that the match was fixed....world cup semi-finals

There is not end to this madness

badesaba

Senator (1k+ posts)

mj to lgta hy taliban ka tarjman cia ny rent pe lia hua hy

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)

May Allah Give long life to Malala, and may these animals we call Taliban and their closet supporters rot here and the hereafter...Ameeen

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

I doubt they will even try to listen to her, her every word is a slap on this pathetic mindset!

She has miraculous qualities.

I have listened to her 2007 , and she was avery small girls at that time , but very confident....

our people should listen to her.......

Unfortunately , out talent is picked up others...... we are just dumb minded people, praising Taliban ....

Unicorn

Banned

Conspiracy theory abounds.
We can't even keep our streets clean because the sweepers are CIA Mossad agents
We can't even keep our bathrooms in our Masajid clean....CIA Mossads RAW
Latest one is the joker PCB Ejaz Butt that the match was fixed....world cup semi-finals

There is not end to this madness

[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

Mehrushka

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Yes, Jews and CIA is behind this attack to discredit noble Talabans. This is in revenge for US defeat by Pakistan and Talabans.

See you know them so well.........(bigsmile) btw i can tell by your avatar,its a diff mode now :(

Unicorn

Banned

See you know them so well.........(bigsmile) btw i can tell by your avatar,its a diff mode now :(

I am learning(omg). Whats with the same avatar for three days:(:( What about my foder:(