Dirty Harry’s New Plan

Glock

Senator (1k+ posts)
Stupid discussion started by a stupid tukkah-maar!

Let it be whosoever... He'll be put to test from day 1 with masses on the roads and no Army Chief will go against public sentiments for the better of the nation, mark my words...

All Miraasis dancing above will have the Mithai hanging half-ways out of their mouths, ultimately having to vomit/ spit it... I. A

Modest

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

JollyThisAmericanwigeon-max-1mb.gif
Chacha khabasat chand din baad Nooray ne Asim Munir ko bhi gaalian deni hai ?

Lubnakhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why Pmln supports Asim Munir??

Are they getting WhatsApp instructions to raise slogans in his favour , or he has something to his credit?

We have faced the (retiring )handlers effectively, and we will face their succeeders too, by the will of God.

Nebula

Minister (2k+ posts)
Azher will be the Chief. All parties agree on him. and he is A political guy. and moving forward will enhance pak army skills.

kayawish

Why Pmln supports Asim Munir??

Are they getting WhatsApp instructions to raise slogans in his favour , or he has something to his credit?

We have faced the (retiring )handlers effectively, and we will face their succeeders too, by the will of God.
da nawaz shareef ADC ao kana awal ....

patwari_sab

ye appointment court mai challenge ho sakti hai. ye bnda zardari or bajwa ka yar hai.. nawaz ko kadey line lga diya

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Lgta hey hawaldar hashmat khan tere ghar ka bhi chakkar lga gaya hey.
I hate to say it bro, but you really have no right in the direction this conversation is heading because you yourself have your "own sources" the elusive lance naik Khaista Khan! ?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Asif Munir will be new army chief.
Confirmed!
TBH really honest I don't give a shit who becomes the new COAS and who does not. It really doesn't matter sub harami ek hi thaali ke chattay bhatay hai. Nawaz Ganjoo has appointed a billion and one COAS's till now what good that did him.

That immediately after appointing them ganju thought they would become his subservient slaves for selecting them. But they served their own interests. Which ticked him off as to how dare they! Since he still wants the Army to become like Punjab Police i.e his private militia then the usual bickering between the two starts and Ganju as always ends up getting thrown out one way or the other.

Rambler

I hate to say it bro, but you really have no right in the direction this conversation is heading because you yourself have your "own sources" the elusive lance naik Khaista Khan! ?

I hate to blow my cover but I am hashmat khan brother of lance naik khaista khan. This jibe gives me the right to move the direction of conversation towards you but I will let it slide this time ? ?