Donald Lu should be sacked for bad manners and sheer arrogance

kayawish

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The US cannot just impose sanctions as they wish. What would the reason for sanctions? If Pakistan has ties with China or Russia even then the US needs to have some good reason for sanctions.
US bada harami hai , wo Pakistan ko IMF ke taraf se maray ga.And snaction is very easy on Pakistan.India will do one flase flag and the US and EU will sanction Pakistan.you dont know these fuckers ???

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
امریکیو - پترو ڈرو اس دن سے جس دن عمران خان پاکستان سے فارغ ہو کر تمہارے پاس دھرنا دینے آے گا
امریکا تبھی باز آئے گا جب امریکی عوام جمہوری استعمار کے خلاف کھڑی ہو گی​

kayawish

The US cannot just impose sanctions as they wish. What would the reason for sanctions? If Pakistan has ties with China or Russia even then the US needs to have some good reason for sanctions.
US can do what ever he wants.India will do one false flag like something in IOK and US and EU will impose sanctions on Pakistan.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
امریکہ میں دھرنہ کی ضرورت نہیں پڑتی قانون بہت سخت ہے جج حلالی ہیں سب کے حقوق کا تحفظ کیا جاتا ہے
ایسا کچھ نہیں ہے، ٹرمپ کے حامیوں نے دھرنا ہی نہیں دیا، وائٹ ہاؤس کی مٹی بھی پلید کی​

jigrot

Minister (2k+ posts)
ایسا کچھ نہیں ہے، ٹرمپ کے حامیوں نے دھرنا ہی نہیں دیا، وائٹ ہاؤس کی مٹی بھی پلید کی​
ایک آدھ واقع سے کوئی فرق نہیں پڑتا پورے سسٹم کی بات کر رہا ہوں دو تین پرسینٹ کی گنجائش تو رکھو یار

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
US can do what ever he wants.India will do one false flag like something in IOK and US and EU will impose sanctions on Pakistan.

Who gives a fuck if the US can sanction anyone. Being so fearful that you stop being an independant country means you will be a slave forever. Allah is the provider, no one else.

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
امریکا تبھی باز آئے گا جب امریکی عوام جمہوری استعمار کے خلاف کھڑی ہو گی​
giphy.gif

kayawish

This is the problem with Pakistani slave mentality. Who gives a fuck if the US can sanction anyone. Being so fearful that you stop being an independant country means you will be a slave forever. Allah is the provider, no one else.
wo tu tekk hai magar pakistani mentality main janta hoon bad main nahin kehna bijli mengu ho gyaee , aata menga ho gya because if US sanction Pakistan if khan wins election everything will become expensive.i myself support khan but you must see everything.i said to ninja just bring technivrate government for 3 years what then the problem is what if that government is also Nawaz puppet inside.95% of punjab civil servicemen are Nawaz chor supporter.

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
wo tu tekk hai magar pakistani mentality main janta hoon bad main nahin kehna bijli mengu ho gyaee , aata menga ho gya because if US sanction Pakistan if khan wins election everything will become expensive.i myself support khan but you must see everything.i said to ninja just bring technivrate government for 3 years what then the problem is what if that government is also Nawaz puppet inside.95% of punjab civil servicemen are Nawaz chor supporter.

Even Russia is surviving under the heaviest sanctions ever because China is helping them. Remember we are also friends with China who is the most powerful country in the world at the moment.
If the US sanctioned Pakistan then I expect China will help and I'm pretty sure Russia will have no problems supplying all the oil and gas we need. Pakistan can expand into Russian and Chinese markets without having to trade much with the US at all. What do we actually need from them which we can't get from China and Russia??
The majority of 'trade' that Pakistan does with the West is actually food products consumed by overseas Pakistanis, not White Westerners.

kayawish

Even Russia is surviving under the heaviest sanctions ever because China is helping them. Remember we are also friends with China who is the most powerful country in the world at the moment.
If the US sanctioned Pakistan then I expect China will help and I'm pretty sure Russia will have no problems supplying all the oil and gas we need. Pakistan can expand into Russian and Chinese markets without having to trade much with the US at all. What do we actually need from them which we can't get from China and Russia??
The majority of 'trade' that Pakistan does with the West is actually food products consumed by overseas Pakistanis, not White Westerners.
pir dek lo ... china bhi apna faida dekta hai.what china did for Sri lanka now ? i think Pakistan shall tell to USA that give use oil 30% cheaper and we wont buy from Russia then ? this will make sence.US can tell vensualla to give cheap oil to us ?

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
تو یہاں بیٹھ کو ہی شتونگڑیاں چھوڑنی ہیں یا امریکہ میں جا کر شعور اجاگر کروانا ہے ؟؟
آپ یہیں بیٹھ کر امریکی مداخلت دفاع کر رہے ہیں نا!؛​

kayawish

Who gives a fuck if the US can sanction anyone. Being so fearful that you stop being an independant country means you will be a slave forever. Allah is the provider, no one else.
by independent country you mean that country must be independent but keep begging for money from others ? its like this that i live in my own house in Germany but my food is coming from other house 10,000 miles away from me.So what do you think i am independent ? Pakistan economy is dependent on US and West thats the problem.Dont give Russia example because Russia is not dependent on west and USA.ok , what will khan do first when he comes in power ? he will go to IMF right ? who is controlling IMF then ?

Awan S

کیا یہ امریکی کے اندرونی محاملات میں مداخلت نہیں ہے ؟ امریکہ نہیں کہے گا " ہم کہیں تو سالہ کریکٹر ڈھیلا ہے "
?