mehwish_ali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Black Flags from Khurasan

The black flag does not represent the shi'ites by default who have a slightly different kalimah to the Sunni's, in the above video the shown black flags have the traditional Sunni kalimah on it!. Muslim's need unity not divisions in the name of Sunni/Shi'ite morever to me it's rather irrelevent which branch of Islam conquers Jerusalem.

We cannot talk peace when Libya and Yemen are under attack... Pakistan being bombed and Afghanistan under occupation where as Kashmir and Palestine are a different story altogether. Syria will surely be next...

Assalam o Alaikum

It is very good that you don't care about sectarianism. A true Muslim should be like this.

Any how, with Taliban in power, unfortunately the "Takfirism" could never be neglected.

By the way, Shia "Kalima of Islam" is: "Ashadu an La Illaha Illal-Allah, wa Ashadu ana Muhummad-ur-Rasool Allah"

The rest of "Aliyan Walli Ullah" is not part of "Kalima of Islam" but it is "Kalima of Iman".

People must differentiate between "Kalima of Islam" and "Kalima of Iman".

"Kalima of Islam" is which is necessary to become Muslims and has been taught by Rasool Allah (saw).

While "Kalima of Iman" is what we believe and we are allowed to utter these sentence of Iman too.

According to Shia Fiqh, one is allowed to utter these Kalimas of Iman, like saying "I believe in Qiyamah, I believe in Angels, I believe in Books of Allah, I believe in Jannah, I believe in Jahannum etc."

Actually Ahle Sunnah brothers also have their 6 Kalimas of Iman (these 6 Kalimas have not been taught by Quran or Rasool Allah (saw), but it were later coming Ahle Sunnah Ulema who made these 6 Kalimas + 2 Imans (i.e. Iman-e-Mujamil and Iman-e-Mufassil).

Hopefully this issue is clear to you that "Kalima of Islam" is same between Shias and Ahle Sunnah and it is only "Kalimas of Iman" where they differ.

hawk eyed

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Black Flags from Khurasan

regadless of the firqa we are one when we bow before ONE ALLAH,obey the final PROPHET SAW,recite ONE QURAN,and stand shoulder to shoulder during NAMAZ

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Watan Hamra (Background In the lights of Quran and sayings of Allama Iqbal(RA) and Quaid-Azam(RA) by Dr Israr Ahmed(late

Aye Mustafawi khak main is but ko mila day!!!

waleedhussain

Councller (250+ posts)
Re: Dr- Israr Public Lecture (almost in last days)

We miss Dr. Saab too much ... May Allah forgive all of your sins and increase your dignity in Jannatul Firdaus ... Aaameen Ya Rabbal Aaalameen

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Re: Dr Israr Saab-advise to Students

I hate this stupid person who lived with Allama Iqbal , but talk against the thoughts of Allama.

His thoughts are just slave of British Kingdom.

It is better for him to read Bibble and not change the Quran in meaning.

Any way he is just a stupid particle and will be wiped off with people like Mughal1, very soon, Insha Allah.

Allah Tala dont like the impurities.

swing

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

I hate this stupid person who lived with Allama Iqbal , but talk against the thoughts of Allama.

His thoughts are just slave of British Kingdom.

It is better for him to read Bibble and not change the Quran in meaning.

Any way he is just a stupid particle and will be wiped off with people like Mughal1, very soon, Insha Allah.

Allah Tala dont like the impurities.

dear dont mind but i know Y u r shouting like this.
yar daikho woh tou jo b thay(dr saab )ALLAH un ko janat al firdous de -AMIN-
magar tum apnay gusay ki aag mai daikho kia keh rahay ho.
aur mai yaha baat ko berhaana nahe chahta Q kay we both know kay [MENTION=8630]Raaz[/MENTION] nay aise baat Q ki.
so ager kisi QURAN GO jo tumhay pasand nahe uss k leye acha nahe keh saktay tou kam az kam bura b na kaho.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Thanks brother for my well wishing , and I am more concerned about my young generation and raw minds, who will watch these stupid videos of Perviz.

How could I say bad to Quran . No way.

But I am happy that u understand the reality. Regards again and Allah Pak bless you and me and my new generation with the right directions.

sahiL

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: (Video) The Greatness of Dr Israr - Nauman Ali Khan

Allah Dr. Israr saab ko Jannat mein jaga ata fermaye....aur hmaray watan pakistan ko aese hazaron scholars naseeb fermaye....Ameen