atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Re: Quran se Doori ke Asbab by Dr Israr Ahmed (قرآن سے دوری کے اسباب - ڈاکٹر اسرار )

Babadeena, yaar as per established practice look at one more video, at least Mr. Pakistan will be happy to watch it.
I am sure many of my dear friends will take this video offensive but I want to see how biased this forum is!
Mr. Pakistan1947 is keen to share videos of Touseef ur Rahman but this time I am sharing it, videos shared by Mr. Pakistan by Touseef ur Rahman are not deleted so I hope this won't be deleted as well!
Let's wait and watch:
If you issue a Fatwa e Kufr against someone but he is muslim then Kufr comes back to person issuing fatwa!!!!!
So one fact is ESTABLISHED, either Touseef ur Rahman or Dr. Israr is not on right path!!!!!!
My question to you and Mr. Paksitan, which option they will go for!!!!!!!!!!!
Let's see what option you take!!!!!!!!!!!

Why don't you tell us who is right and who is wrong!

Veila Mast

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Quran se Doori ke Asbab by Dr Israr Ahmed (قرآن سے دوری کے اسباب - ڈاکٹر اسرار )

Why don't you tell us who is right and who is wrong!

Dil Kay Papholay Jal Uthay Seenay Kay Dagh Say

Is Ghar Ko Aag Lag Gaye, Ghar Kay Charagh Say!

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Dil Kay Papholay Jal Uthay Seenay Kay Dagh Say

Is Ghar Ko Aag Lag Gaye, Ghar Kay Charagh Say!

سکے کے دو ہی رخ ہوتے ہیں، تم کس طرف ہو؟

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Quran se Doori ke Asbab by Dr Israr Ahmed (???? ?? ???? ?? ????? - ????? ????? )

Babadeena, yaar as per established practice look at one more video, at least Mr. Pakistan will be happy to watch it.

I am sure many of my dear friends will take this video offensive but I want to see how biased this forum is!

Mr. Pakistan1947 is keen to share videos of Touseef ur Rahman but this time I am sharing it, videos shared by Mr. Pakistan by Touseef ur Rahman are not deleted so I hope this won't be deleted as well!

Let's wait and watch:

If you issue a Fatwa e Kufr against someone but he is muslim then Kufr comes back to person issuing fatwa!!!!!

So one fact is ESTABLISHED, either Touseef ur Rahman or Dr. Israr is not on right path!!!!!!

My question to you and Mr. Paksitan, which option they will go for!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's see what option you take!!!!!!!!!!!

I rarely watch any video. and to be honest I could not figure out what is going on. Let the
wording should be neat and clear on board. I am not fan of video nor have I patience to
go through them. If I am not wrong I never posted any, (I suppose).
So my objection stands, you please offer your comments on the topic/thread. the one of
graves etc is different matter.

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Brother Veila Mast,

As requested by me in the opening comments "
Any member who does not like Dr. Israr Ahmed and still want to listen to his speech, most welcome, but please do not use this forum to disgrace anybody."

Please do not convert this thread into a sectarian debate. I do not think any sensible Muslim can have an opinion that Muslims should not read Quraan with understanding. This is just a reminder to our Muslim fellows.

Jizakallah.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

@All:

Aik Kasak Se Hai Dil Main Kah Maloom To Ho

Ho Ke Juda Woh Mujh Say Kis Haal Main Ho Ga!

Person who has spent all his life forbidding others to visit GRAVES should be visited or not?

But I will certainly do so, that's why wondering if any one could here tell me address where Dr. Sahab is buried.

Many Thanks

It is his right on us who has benefited from his knowledge that we should visit his grave and pray to Allah (SWT) thar HE may please elevate his position in Jannah and give him place in the footsteps of The Last and Final Prophetpbuh (Amin)

Mughal1

That's irony of Muslims that they start worshipping any one who has Quran in his hand without lacking sense to judge if he is guiding us to right path!

Such a case is with Dr. Israr Sahab!

Dear Veila Mast, I think it is not a good idea to look at scholars of islam in their mistaken points. They all have done a great service to islam. The fact is that whoever does anthing could only make mistake in what one does and not in anything that one never does.

GIRTE HEN SHEH SWAAR HI MEDAANE JANG MAIN

WOH TIFL KIA GIRE GA JO GHUTNOO KE BAL CHALE

There are not many scholars amongst muslims who really have insight in the quran over a above the rest. Most are simply followers of the masses not ground breaking scholars who may come up with something that stands to reason in light of the quran and the knowedge of real world.

Dr Israar sahib marhoom has done his best and that is obvious from his works. I do disagree with some of his points and ideas and suggestions but that does not mean he is not a great scholar. What he lacked was scholars like himself independent thinkers to discuss things with so that they could drive each other to heights. One man show is never as good as a team of similar level with similar interests.

It will be better if you could share with us videos of your kind of scholars on matters that matter. That way you can prove your worth by sharing knowledge that helps us understand thing better.

regards and all the best

Mughal1

Quran Pak is the text book ( Compulsory ) for all Muslim,

But we dont have time for this book.

We send our kids to best schools , American schools and best university, but we do not want to spend their time on Quran learning just for one year.

and we see that out kids waste lots of years in their live , wandering confused, but we dont understand, what is lacking.

Dear Raaz, why people do not study the quran is because the way it has been interpreteed by masses of so called scholars. It made it look purposeless and a boring book.

To make people study the quran is to give them some good reason to do so. People never do anything in which they find nothing interesting or purposeful for themselves and others.

This clearly proves the point in videos dr israar is making. Each time some one tried to make the quran relevant there follows him a line of mullahs with fatwas. So people rather get on with life than get into trouble by saying something that people do not like.

You can see what is happening to many scholars who do not agree with masses of typical mullahs. They try to drive them out of the country or even out of this world and when you drive people who think out of the country then how do you expect to develop the country and people?

It is time we put mad mullahs out of business if we really want people to know what the quran really is about.

The quran is all about establishing a way of life here in this world that ensures freedom, justice, fairness, compassion, peace, progres and prosperity of mankind in the name of Allah in hope of better hereafter. This is complete framwork of islam.

Allah has foretold that this system will come about no matter what. My view is that it will not be bought about by mullahs who only know the quran and the hadith nor by those who claim to be promoters of human rights or humanism and are scientists experimenting with all sorts of ides about everything. The people who will bring about this will have to be those who can bring both sides together. Because the quran cannot be understand properly by anyone unles a person also is aware of what it is talking about as regard real world. Likewise no matter how much we study the world it will not lead us to ultimate truth about it. This show that our study of islam and the world in isolation from each other is not going to produce the result we need and doing so is therefore purposeless.

This is why we must change our courses towards merger and this cannot be acheived without pulling together scholars of both sides. This means we must oppose every fatwa baaz mullahs who is quick with his pen and paper so that muslims have the freedom to express their views about the quran openly and freely regardless mulahs like them or not. Discussions and debates bring things to life. Silence is city of the dead.

So if you want people to learn quran then get them freedom to do so because a subject that is taboo to discuss why would any one waste his time to learn it?

We have this forum because people like to discuss things if they were not allowed the discussion, we will have no need for the forum. Likewise if we need islam then we must discuss it and anyone who opposes it must be isolated because supporting that person means we are helping to kill off islam. So the main blame lies not with those who do not study the quran but with those who do not let them. Because acording to them you either do things as they tell you or you are not allowed to do them.

We only need to see how sunnies, shias, deobandies, brelavies, ahlal hadith etc etc treat each other. We talk about dr israr look at how brelavies treated dr tahir alqadri. Anyone who talks sense is a target. Even those who are targetted themselves do the same some in case of others to make the matters worse.

So we need to change mindsets and attitudes of all of us for the better if we are going to go anywhere that is worth it.

regards and all the best.

Pakistani1947

It is his right on us who has benefited from his knowledge that we should visit his grave and pray to Allah (SWT) thar HE may please elevate his position in Jannah and give him place in the footsteps of The Last and Final Prophet pbuh (Aameen)

Aameen Sum Aameen

Veila Mast

Senator (1k+ posts)

Brother Veila Mast,

As requested by me in the opening comments "
Any member who does not like Dr. Israr Ahmed and still want to listen to his speech, most welcome, but please do not use this forum to disgrace anybody."

Please do not convert this thread into a sectarian debate. I do not think any sensible Muslim can have an opinion that Muslims should not read Quraan with understanding. This is just a reminder to our Muslim fellows.

Jizakallah.

Is it your justice or "Just Us"!

Respect the one you respect only!

That's your golden principle!

Isn't Mr. Pakistan!

Look at the character of Dr. Israr Ahmad, he is willing to accept any Salafi's fatwa against him but defending great Sufiya of Islam like Mahiud din Ibn e Arabi and Sheikh Ahmad Sarhindi!

If you love Dr. Israr then at least learn this lesson to respect Sufiyas, against whom you also show TREMENDOUS LOVE!

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)

Is it your justice or "Just Us"!

Respect the one you respect only!

That's your golden principle!

Isn't Mr. Pakistan!

Look at the character of Dr. Israr Ahmad, he is willing to accept any Salafi's fatwa against him but defending great Sufiya of Islam like Mahiud din Ibn e Arabi and Sheikh Ahmad Sarhindi!

If you love Dr. Israr then at least learn this lesson to respect Sufiyas, against whom you also show TREMENDOUS LOVE!

You should have concentrated upon the relevant points from Dr. Israr about
Quran. Altogether you are dragging the subject to north pole.

Logical

Voter (50+ posts)

You should have concentrated upon the relevant points from Dr. Israr about
Quran. Altogether you are dragging the subject to north pole.

Veital mast bro,
It doesn't hurt to start a new thread about 'Wahdatul Wujood' and its implications. This video shall remain a precious commodity indeed!

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Veital mast bro,
It doesn't hurt to start a new thread about 'Wahdatul Wujood' and its implications. This video shall remain a precious commodity indeed!

Did he yet told us what does he believe?

FarooqS

Citizen

Bismillah
:jazak:

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)

It is not that people(Believers) CANNOT learn/understand Quran, it is that they
do not WISH to do so. There are various reasons, one among them, said to be be that
Quran is very DIFFICULT book. They forget that Allah says it is very EASY book. There is
first of all no "INTENTION" to learn it, if it is then it is half hearted. Result is that after
surah baqra's ayat 40 majority closes this book and go along all what people tell
them about this:
a) on word fetches 10 rewards;
b) keeping in nitch saves the house and house dwellers;
c) marry girls with it, who otherwise cannot or should not be married;
This is the only Book which can eliminates all sects, solution to all over problems,
and guarantee salvation in this world and in the Hereafter.

alibaba222

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Dr. Israr Ahmed Lecture On Wedding Functions

:mash: zaberdast bat ke he ,islam may sab say asan kam shadi he jisy ham logo nay mushkil bana deya he

sahiL

Senator (1k+ posts)

Allah doc. Israr saab ko jannat mein ahla maqam de......Ameen

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

May Allah (SWT) shower His Blessings on Dr. Sahib and allow him place in the feet of the Last Prophet pbuh

Pakistani1947

The best Lecture by Dr. Israr Ahmed - MUST SEE

This is one of best speech by Dr. Israr Ahmed. The topic is general and there is no intention to start any sectarian debate. Any member who does not like Dr. Israr Ahmed and still want to listen to his speech, most welcome, but please do not use this forum to disgrace anybody.

Islam does not separate religion from Politics. I would request moderators to put this thread into sticky, if possible; so that every member can benefit from this speech. Also please do not merge this thread. May Allah give you reward for this (Aameen).

Initially, I am posting only one video clip. Anybody wishes to watch the complete speech can find it in the next post.

Jizakallah brother atensari for sharing this video with us! (Link)

May Allah reward Dr. Israr Ahmed for his consistent efforts and devotion in promoting the true teachings and essence of Islam ( Aameen)