dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: پاکستان میں طالبانئیزیشن - Dr. Israr

I dont agree with Israr Ahmed. He is trying to run away from the reality of Talibanization that is eating my motherland like termites eat wood. Its because he doesn't believe in ground realities (geographical boundaries of countries) and is obsessed with some kind of strange imaginary ideology of his own.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

I dont agree with Israr Ahmed. He is trying to run away from the reality of Talibanization that is eating my motherland like termites eat wood. Its because he doesn't believe in ground realities (geographical boundaries of countries) and is obsessed with some kind of strange imaginary ideology of his own.
اس دور ميں مے اور ہے ، جام اور ہے جم اور
ساقي نے بنا کي روش لطف و ستم اور
مسلم نے بھي تعمير کيا اپنا حرم اور
تہذيب کے آزر نے ترشوائے صنم اور

ان تازہ خداؤں ميں بڑا سب سے وطن ہے
جو پيرہن اس کا ہے ، وہ مذہب کا کفن ہے

يہ بت کہ تراشيدہء تہذيب نوي ہے
غارت گر کاشانہء دين نبوي ہے
بازو ترا توحيد کي قوت سے قوي ہے
اسلام ترا ديس ہے ، تو مصطفوي ہے
نظارہ ديرينہ زمانے کو دکھا دے
اے مصطفوي خاک ميں اس بت کو ملا دے !
ہو قيد مقامي تو نتيجہ ہے تباہي
رہ بحر ميں آزاد وطن صورت ماہي
ہے ترک وطن سنت محبوب الہي
دے تو بھي نبوت کي صداقت پہ گواہي
گفتار سياست ميں وطن اور ہي کچھ ہے
ارشاد نبوت ميں وطن اور ہي کچھ ہے
اقوام جہاں ميں ہے رقابت تو اسي سے
تسخير ہے مقصود تجارت تو اسي سے
خالي ہے صداقت سے سياست تو اسي سے
کمزور کا گھر ہوتا ہے غارت تو اسي سے
اقوام ميں مخلوق خدا بٹتي ہے اس سے
قوميت اسلام کے جڑ کٹتي ہے اس سے

Mughal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Dear dukelondon, it is necessary not to agree to everything anyone says other than Allah and his messenger unless one talks sense. I think dr israr ahmed is not a mulla but a gate way between mullaism and actual islam. His problem is that he has to educate masses from where they are to political and economic awareness in context of islam. He is not an ideological scholar without following. The problem with masses of ummah is that if one tells them islam the way it is then he will be called kafir first and then left alone because masses hold certain make beliefs and if you all of a sudden attack them then reaction is always the same ie a very bad one. This way you lose the opportunity of educating them at all.

Any religious leader has to be either with mullas or independent and if one is independent then he is target from both sides ie mullas and masses. In order to survive the wrath of mullas and masses one needs to tread one's path very carefully. For example, if we two fall out then that is the end but if we could somehow keep open the communication channel then there is some chance of some thing good coming out of it.

If you study most of the brelvi, deobandi, shia, wahabi etc etc mullas you will see they are mostly tangled in make belief useless debates and fights whereas ummah needs to understand the actual power game going on out side the ummah. It is the rest of the world that is making their decisions regarding us whereas we are just busy talking about useless things and fighting over them. So scholars who make us aware of what is going on in our world are doing a great job and we should not discourage them otherwise we are a dead nation not going anywhere. If we condemn any such scholars then we are playing in hands of mullas whose sole aim is keep us ignorant and slaves.

If our mullas played their part according to the quran we will not be such an ignorant people today because mullas were always there and very strong and serving their masters as they are today. Odd person who comes to educate us we should not take that person as our enemy rather as gift from God.

regards and all the best.

Mughal1

Who cares if a Shia does not agree with Dr. Israr Ahmed!

Dear pakistani1947, I think it is important that we do care for each other or we are finished as a people. So long as we agree or disagree on some merit, it is fine. We should argue over issues and not fight over personalities.

I think dr israr's explanation is not without merit.

regards and all the best.

mrbaig

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Untold wording of Quaid e Azam about Khilafat by Dr.Israr Ahmed

Baig Sahab Ive been following your verbosity, which is tinged in shallowness and frivolity, on this board for many months. What sort of truth you require to hear by the way? The truth, which makes an appealing effect on your premeditated but distorted frame of mind?

Every individual, materialistic being undergoes the transformation in this world as the absoluteness of nature and views are not really possible for those especially who want to persistently progress in search of the ultimate reality and knowledge of things. Muhammad Ali Jinnah did indeed object the Caliphate Movement of the Indian Subcontinent but he also was not in favour of a separate state for Muslims either at that stage of his life if you try to remember about this glaring fact of the history of struggle for Pakistan?

People like you only know how to bark and spew venom to appease your inner filthy urges the centre of which is to create confusion, hatred and misinformation through their filth ridden views. Now the Late Dr Israr has quoted a reliable reference and source for that statement of Mr Jinnah now if you have any substantial proof to contradict his statement then by all means do present it for the dispensation of members of this forum or just shut the hell up and try to learn what people of knowledge and refined reasoning have to state.
People of knowledge like Dr Asrar,lier,fabricating story just to decorate a personality of his choice.Tell me, in the whole history of sub-continent,did you ever hear about this diary and its contents?Jinah is not with us now.He has gone with all his goods and bads.But for God's sake,don't molest the history.
You kept cleaning my venom,but did not explain why Jinah was against Caliphate Movement??Who was to be pleased?? Am I wrong that he was not a practicing muslim? Basically,we are history abusers,we craft idols of our choice and blindly worship them.
Your language is evident taht you are lacking of worthy arguments and started abusing.
I have seen Dr Asrar Ahmed playing on backfoot and loosing his cajolery before people of knowledge.
Have a big heart buddy ! Learn to hear and bear opponent's views.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

یار،جھوٹ اور من گھڑت مولویوں کی بھی اللہ کے ہاں ضرور پکڑ ہوگی۔وہی روایات کے ذریعے کچھ کا کچھ بنا دینا۔ساری عمر گنوادی اور موت سے دو دن پہلے خلافت یاد آ رہی ہے۔کوئی اس گپی سے پوچھے کہ اگرجناح خلافت کے اتنے ہی مداح تھے تو خلافت موومنٹ میں حصہ کیوں نہیں لیا؟اس وقت گھر میں کیوں بیٹھے رہے؟صرف اس لئے کہ ترکی کی خلافت انگریز نے ختم کی تھی اورسارے ہندوستان میں اس کا ردعمل ہوا تھا۔مشہور تحریک خلافت،جس کے روح رواں مولانا محمدعلی جوھر اورمولانا شوکت علی تھے حتی یہ کہ گاندھی نے بھی مسلمانوں سے اظہار یکجہتی کے لیئے اس میں حصہ لیا تھا۔اس وقت کیا ہوگیا تھا جناح صاحب کو؟کیوں تحریک خلافت کی مخالفت کی تھی؟کیا انگریز کو خوش کرنے کیلئے؟اب اسرار احمد صاحب کو ایک ڈائیری ملی ہے اور کہانی بیان ہو رہی ہے۔ساری زندگی جناح نے مسلمانوں والا کوئی کام نہیں کیا۔ کیا واسطہ ان کا خلافت سے؟زیادہ مت کہلواؤ۔اس ملک میں سچ بولنا سب سے بڑا جرم ہے۔جہاں مولوی صرف واہ واہ کروانے کیلئے جھوٹ بول رہے ہوں وہاں یہی حشر ہوگا جو اس ملک کا ہو رہا ہے۔

اگر گاندھی اس تحر یک میں مسلمانوں کے ساتھ تھا تو کیا اس کا یہ مطلب نکال لیں کے وہ خلافت چاہتا تھا?

قائداعظم تو برطانیہ بھی جا کر بیٹھ گۓ تھے، علامہ اقبال کیا انھے یہ کہ کر واپس لاۓ تھے کے مسلمانوں کو ایک سیکولر سٹیٹ کی ضرورت ہے. خود علامہ اقبال ایک دور میں کہتے ہیں " سارے جہاں سے اچھا ہندوستان ہمارا" اور کچھ عرصے بعد کہتے ہیں "ان تازہ خدائوں میں بڑا سب سے وطن ہے، جو پہرہن ہے اس کا مذہب کا کفن ہے".

وقت کۓ ساتھ ساتھ انسان کی سوچ پختہ ہوتی ہے، لیکن غلامانہ ذہنیت کۓ شکار کالے انگریز ابھی تک غلام ہی ہیں. غلامی سے فرصت ملے تو ١١ ستمبر ١٩٨٨ کا جنگ پڑھ لینا.

Last edited:

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)

Truth is this Before Imam MEHNDI (RA) arrival
Khilafat would be there
This is absolute WRONG.
"Wala Almadhi illa Isa bin Mariyam" (Sunan ibn Majah, kitab ul fitan) The Mahdi is none other than Isa, son of Mary

mrbaig

Senator (1k+ posts)

This is absolute WRONG.
"Wala Almadhi illa Isa bin Mariyam" (Sunan ibn Majah, kitab ul fitan) The Mahdi is none other than Isa, son of Mary
:lol::lol::lol: First decide who is to come:lol::lol: I am layman in this matter,because for me it is like fairy tales.

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)

First decide who is to come
First decide who is to come FROM WHERE ;-)
Fairy tale is waiting for someone to come from the Heaven in a physical form... ;-)

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Fairy tale is waiting for someone to come from the Heaven in a physical form... ;-)

وَإِن مِّنْ أَهْلِ ٱلْكِتَٰبِ إِلَّا لَيُؤْمِنَنَّ بِهِۦ قَبْلَ مَوْتِهِۦ ۖ وَيَوْمَ ٱلْقِيَٰمَةِ يَكُونُ عَلَيْهِمْ شَهِيدًۭا {4:159**
And there is none among the people of the Book but shall surely believe in him before his death, and on the Day of Judgement he shall be a witness against them.
اور کوئی اہل کتاب نہیں ہوگا مگر ان کی موت سے پہلے ان پر ایمان لے آئے گا۔ اور وہ قیامت کے دن ان پر گواہ ہوں گے

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)

@ Pakistani1947

You ta'assubi black sheep of the Ummah. All you know is to hurl sectarian attacks. Its good that other members and moderators can see your sectarian venom being spit out with a hissing sound. Who cares if a Salafi/Takfiri like you supports Israr Ahmed?

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)

[MENTION=6134]atensari[/MENTION]

Brother, I agree with the great Iqbal conceptually but lets look at the ground realities. Look at the history and the present situation in this world. Language and culture is always stronger than religion. Some people accept it and some dont but its a fact. Ideally we would like to live us one Ummah without geographical boundaries but thats not practically possible. Then within Islam we are also divided. Lets look ONLY at the Middleast for example which is the most important region that always mattered and will always matter. 40% Sunni 40% Shia 20% Wahabi/Salafi. Sunnis are being neutral. Wahabis are calling Shia and some Sunnis Kaafir and spending money to kill them and Shia and those Sunnis protecting themselves and trying to kill Wahabis in return. With this type of situation, do you think we can ever live together as an Ummah. During the Ottoman Empire it was different, only some people had access to technology and weapons and stuff. Now everyone is equal in those terms so no one can rule over the other. First of all we need to be United and accept each other as Muslims based on the fundamental Islamic beliefs of Tauheed and Finality of Prophethood (Khatm-e-Nabbuwat). The scholars achieved this at Cairo's Al Azhar university a long time back but sorry to say that Wahabis and Salafis again started calling Shia and Barelwi kaafir and killing them. The killing HAS TO STOP before we can become one Ummah.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

[MENTION=6134]atensari[/MENTION]

Brother, I agree with the great Iqbal conceptually but lets look at the ground realities. Look at the history and the present situation in this world. Language and culture is always stronger than religion. Some people accept it and some dont but its a fact. Ideally we would like to live us one Ummah without geographical boundaries but thats not practically possible. Then within Islam we are also divided. Lets look ONLY at the Middleast for example which is the most important region that always mattered and will always matter. 40% Sunni 40% Shia 20% Wahabi/Salafi. Sunnis are being neutral. Wahabis are calling Shia and some Sunnis Kaafir and spending money to kill them and Shia and those Sunnis protecting themselves and trying to kill Wahabis in return. With this type of situation, do you think we can ever live together as an Ummah. During the Ottoman Empire it was different, only some people had access to technology and weapons and stuff. Now everyone is equal in those terms so no one can rule over the other. First of all we need to be United and accept each other as Muslims based on the fundamental Islamic beliefs of Tauheed and Finality of Prophethood (Khatm-e-Nabbuwat). The scholars achieved this at Cairo's Al Azhar university a long time back but sorry to say that Wahabis and Salafis again started calling Shia and Barelwi kaafir and killing them. The killing HAS TO STOP before we can become one Ummah.

[FONT=&quot]Brother if you analyze the philosophy and efforts of Dr. Israr Ahmed he worked on the same lines (highlighted). He never believed that Khalafa (Shariat) should be implemented by wining Islamabad through Ballot or Bullet.[/FONT]

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Thank you Mughal Bahi:

Observe the similarity between Hadeeth and words Quaid Azam

5339b0d669251554b2b8346818d6c15d.jpg

mrbaig

Senator (1k+ posts)

Iqbal was no doubt a great poet.I have much much respect for him.But some times I think,Bengal was not in his dreams?Why?I am not criticizing,but think, that Bengal played a major role in making Pakistan.Why Iqabal did not focus there?I further think that, is present Pakistan not actual Pakistan, according to Iqbal's dreams?Bengal(East Pakistan,now Bangladesh)was a casual?That's why we deteched that part?

M Ali Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)

Maulana Maududi's son disagrees with this UNVERIFIED claim of Dr Israr, and rightfully talks about how Quaid did NOT want a religiously-motivated system in place.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KQG_7nWQA4

and remember:

You are free; you are free to go to your temples, you are free to go to your mosques or to any other place or worship in this State of Pakistan. You may belong to any religion or caste or creed that has nothing to do with the business of the State.

http://www.pakistani.org/pakistan/legislation/constituent_address_11aug1947.html

WatanDost

YAAR tum Qadi**nio ko apney matlab kai liye hadees bhi yaad aa jati hai
jis ko tum nahi maantey

Aik sawal ka jawab dai do
Iblees Naari makhlooq hai ya Noori
Agar woh nari jinnat mai sai hai tow ARSH per kaisey pooncha
Aur muqarab tareen kaisey bana
Aur Allah SWT kai samney sajdey ka inqaar kar kai zaleel kioon howa
Jab nari makhlooq ARSH ILAHI per poonch sakti hai
aur phir zameen per dutkhari ja sakti hai
As QURAN SAID
tow
PHIR ESSA AS ASMANOON PER KIOON NAHI UTTYE JA SAKTEY?
AS QURAN SAID
AUR WAPIS KIOON NAHI AA SAKTEY?
AS PROPHET SAW SAID

WatanDost

People of knowledge like Dr Asrar,lier,fabricating story just to decorate a personality of his choice.Tell me, in the whole history of sub-continent,did you ever hear about this diary and its contents?Jinah is not with us now.He has gone with all his goods and bads.But for God's sake,don't molest the history.
You kept cleaning my venom,but did not explain why Jinah was against Caliphate Movement??Who was to be pleased?? Am I wrong that he was not a practicing muslim? Basically,we are history abusers,we craft idols of our choice and blindly worship them.
Your language is evident taht you are lacking of worthy arguments and started abusing.
I have seen Dr Asrar Ahmed playing on backfoot and loosing his cajolery before people of knowledge.
Have a big heart buddy ! Learn to hear and bear opponent's views.

VERY SIMPLE
WHAT WAS THE MAIN SLOGAN OF PAKISTAN
PAKISTAN KA MATLAB KIA
LA ILAHA IL LALLAH

LA ILAHA IL LALLAH
IS THE ESSENCE OF ISLAM

WHAT IS A TRUE SYSTEM OF RULE IN ISLAM
FROM PROPHET SAW and FOUR KHALIFA

KHILAFAT
So
PAKISTAN KA MATLAB KIA
LA ILAHA IL LALLAH