E-Mail sent to Aamir Liaquat Hussain

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Makadone,

In the guise of attacking Aamir you have introduced this video by Sarmad, the Qadiani. Don't posts messages from Qadianis. They have an agenda against Aamir because of the program he did.

We Muslims are not criticising Aamir because of an Agenda, but because we are thoroughly disgusted from this liar and cheat.

As for this liar Sarmad, he had been running away from me for last 5 years. He spread Qadiani propaganda by producing these videos, but when come to engaging and debating he is a coward. My challenge is open to him anytime anyplace, any topic of his choice from the writing of Mirza Kazzab. And if you are a Qadiani, you can pass my message to him. I had been on his youtube account and given him challenges, but this coward will never accept my challenge, because he knows me very well indeed.

makdaone

Councller (250+ posts)
Makadone,

In the guise of attacking Aamir you have introduced this video by Sarmad, the Qadiani. Don't posts messages from Qadianis. They have an agenda against Aamir because of the program he did.

We Muslims are not criticising Aamir because of an Agenda, but because we are thoroughly disgusted from this liar and cheat.

As for this liar Sarmad, he had been running away from me for last 5 years. He spread Qadiani propaganda by producing these videos, but when come to engaging and debating he is a coward. My challenge is open to him anytime anyplace, any topic of his choice from the writing of Mirza Kazzab. And if you are a Qadiani, you can pass my message to him. I had been on his youtube account and given him challenges, but this coward will never accept my challenge, because he knows me very well indeed.
I am not Qadiani Allahumdulillah
but i hate Amir Liar because he made fun of our great scholar Mohammad Bin Abdul Wahab ,Ibn-e-Tamiya and Shiek Bin Baz

Altaf Lutfi

I came to know about this heated situation from a column by Dr. Aamir Liaqat and then came back to this site to read your e-mail, its fair enough to have a balanced insight before we build an opinion.

You have mainly suggested sin or crime of Dr. Aamir being a fake doctor, a liar and then you object his self-appreciating approach as you conclude and your calculated goal is to crucify him.

Dear ! I am sorry to say that with your hell bent spirit your technique is raw and obsolete. One cant believe you are trying to hunt down a giant like him with needles. Despite your mail worded with dictionary under the pillow and vigour of a simpleton Don Quixote, in the end one senses you are merely a rat eater despite a spiraling, poison gushing stature. You must have noted the response of viewers to rectify your approach but you seem busy worshipping yourself.

Your main accusation is him being a liar ? and suggested punishment is for him to abandon his course and stop teaching the people ? Good, now you tell me on what grounds ? Being Liar is sin but can you tell me how many Catholic Priests have been excommunicated while we found thousands of innocent children sodomized by them in America and Europe in last few decades ? How many Ahmadis are killed in Pakistan for challenging the teachings of Quran ? If you are not calling from Hell and are living on this planet, you cant be ignorant to the norms of a society and system. Our system works on forgiveness and omission. If one puts Aamir Liaqat on grills, how can he spare you. Look at your attitude in e-mail, you seem to be a Headmaster with twitching face out of rage, cursing Aamir Liaqat. Our problem is that we at least see him sometimes on Tv and listen to his words but who you are ? your pseudo name is of no help, we have your words to rely upon and your words are not humble. Look at his wording in response to your campaign and your e-mail ? you are not humble at all but someone a war monger, hatred dealer skin head. Your loud shrill howl with empty reason shows your agenda. We, the Pakistanis are very much aware of genetically modified species like you and your tactics. You will go after another scholar after him and then another.

I dont know Dr. Aamir personally but only watched him talking a few times, I found his way effective, leading and simply humble. So why should I care what he does in personal life. Our basic wisdom is to listen to the WORDS one speaks, NOT THE PERSON who speaks.

I hope you will stop wasting our time on this site as you have no takers here for your venomous business.

crankthskunk

I came to know about this heated situation from a column by Dr. Aamir Liaqat and then came back to this site to read your e-mail, its fair enough to have a balanced insight before we build an opinion.

You have mainly suggested sin or crime of Dr. Aamir being a fake doctor, a liar and then you object his self-appreciating approach as you conclude and your calculated goal is to crucify him.

Dear ! I am sorry to say that with your hell bent spirit your technique is raw and obsolete. One can’t believe you are trying to hunt down a giant like him with needles. Despite your mail worded with dictionary under the pillow and vigour of a simpleton Don Quixote, in the end one senses you are merely a rat eater despite a spiraling, poison gushing stature. You must have noted the response of viewers to rectify your approach but you seem busy worshipping yourself.

Your main accusation is him being a liar ? and suggested punishment is for him to abandon his course and stop teaching the people ? Good, now you tell me on what grounds ? Being Liar is sin but can you tell me how many Catholic Priests have been excommunicated while we found thousands of innocent children sodomized by them in America and Europe in last few decades ? How many Ahmadis are killed in Pakistan for challenging the teachings of Quran ? If you are not calling from Hell and are living on this planet, you can’t be ignorant to the norms of a society and system. Our system works on forgiveness and omission. If one puts Aamir Liaqat on grills, how can he spare you. Look at your attitude in e-mail, you seem to be a Headmaster with twitching face out of rage, cursing Aamir Liaqat. Our problem is that we at least see him sometimes on Tv and listen to his words but who you are ? your pseudo name is of no help, we have your words to rely upon and your words are not humble. Look at his wording in response to your campaign and your e-mail ? you are not humble at all but someone a war monger, hatred dealer skin head. Your loud shrill howl with empty reason shows your agenda. We, the Pakistanis are very much aware of genetically modified species like you and your tactics. You will go after another scholar after him and then another.

I don’t know Dr. Aamir personally but only watched him talking a few times, I found his way effective, leading and simply humble. So why should I care what he does in personal life. Our basic wisdom is to listen to the WORDS one speaks, NOT THE PERSON who speaks.

I hope you will stop wasting our time on this site as you have no takers here for your venomous business.

I read your sinuous verbiage with a smile on my face and a chuckle at the end. You wanted me to look at the responses to my thread and e-mail. One can read what the response is, apart from our Gazoo bhai who is easily persuaded majority is with me on the issue of Aamir the Cozen of Karachi.

I noticed, with unbending Machiavellian perambulate you dodge the main issue, the credibility of Aamir Liaquat Hussain. I will stick to it and asked you a very simple question, in a drudgery that your tiny brain would be able to cognise it.

Here is a cutting from Aamir’s recent article.

He declared himself a Doctor in a national newspaper.

The catechism for you is to prove he is a doctor. This is the latest piece from this sleight, proving, a) he is not changed, his extenuation are pharisaical and b) he is a quacksalver.

Your claim that he is a giant, I can only say, this counterfeiter is not even equal to my little toe. He may be a giant for midgets like you after all this giant need falsificar degrees to attain his status. Has he passed his Bachelor yet?

Alas, estafador like you needs colophon like Aamir to hang your pelage. Next time write, if you can answer my questions, until then bastante.

Last edited:

Altaf Lutfi

oh,hohoooo...not that easy hunk. I don't confirm or deny whether he is a doctor or not which you are playing the main card here to discredit him. My point is that this is NOT our headache, we are benefiting from his work, thats all. But you are hell bent to exploit the same to gain your devilish plans and to stop him or at least drag him away from his work. I believe you know very well that human weakness is always there and our golden history has great achievers who were carried away by weak moments at times. My post was only to unmask you and your real aim, rest is history. I call him a giant not in his own right, there are plenty of real great people to quote, I called him a giant in face of a faceless tiny creture like you.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Dear ! I am sorry to say that with your hell bent spirit your technique is raw and obsolete. One can’t believe you are trying to hunt down a giant like him with needles. Despite your mail worded with dictionary under the pillow and vigour of a simpleton Don Quixote, in the end one senses you are merely a rat eater despite a spiraling, poison gushing stature. You must have noted the response of viewers to rectify your approach but you seem busy worshipping yourself.

Your main accusation is him being a liar ? and suggested punishment is for him to abandon his course and stop teaching the people ? Good, now you tell me on what grounds ? Being Liar is sin but can you tell me how many Catholic Priests have been excommunicated while we found thousands of innocent children sodomized by them in America and Europe in last few decades ? How many Ahmadis are killed in Pakistan for challenging the teachings of Quran ? If you are not calling from Hell and are living on this planet, you can’t be ignorant to the norms of a society and system. Our system works on forgiveness and omission. If one puts Aamir Liaqat on grills, how can he spare you. Look at your attitude in e-mail, you seem to be a Headmaster with twitching face out of rage, cursing Aamir Liaqat. Our problem is that we at least see him sometimes on Tv and listen to his words but who you are ? your pseudo name is of no help, we have your words to rely upon and your words are not humble. Look at his wording in response to your campaign and your e-mail ? you are not humble at all but someone a war monger, hatred dealer skin head. Your loud shrill howl with empty reason shows your agenda. We, the Pakistanis are very much aware of genetically modified species like you and your tactics. You will go after another scholar after him and then another.

I don’t know Dr. Aamir personally but only watched him talking a few times, I found his way effective, leading and simply humble. So why should I care what he does in personal life. Our basic wisdom is to listen to the WORDS one speaks, NOT THE PERSON who speaks.

me and my wife religiously watch his show ere in Canada. We schedule our chores around the show so we dont miss it. I love that fellow, Amir. What a demeaner, the way he presents, talks with full convictions, well researched show. best of all he never claimed to be an Alim, instead he points to the guest ulema.

No offense meant to crank, I do think sometimes that he may be a paid writer on behalf of some one, perhaps may be GEO or West. I hope I am wrong but all evidence lead to support my concern.

salam, now almost 11:55 PM. Time to hit the sack. I am sure I have given crank enough reason to huff n puff in anger. LOL

Pakistani1947

oh,hohoooo...not that easy hunk. I don't confirm or deny whether he is a doctor or not which you are playing the main card here to discredit him. My point is that this is NOT our headache, we are benefiting from his work, thats all. But you are hell bent to exploit the same to gain your devilish plans and to stop him or at least drag him away from his work. I believe you know very well that human weakness is always there and our golden history has great achievers who were carried away by weak moments at times. My post was only to unmask you and your real aim, rest is history. I call him a giant not in his own right, there are plenty of real great people to quote, I called him a giant in face of a faceless tiny creture like you.

Altaf, this is not politics, this is the matter of religion. How can we trust a person who has dual personality. This type of person is very dangerous. First he creates fans and then his fans start blind follow him. He can easily mix non-islamic Aqaid into his discussion and his fans may accept those non-Islamic Aqaid as Islamic.

This person seems to me a Shia in disguise of Sunni. Every now and then Shia polemists try to present to Muslims narrations taken from books, allegedly claimed to be Sunni, in order to prove their beliefs from the books of Ahlul Sunnah wal Jamaa’.

It is well documented that in the religion of Shias, taqiyya permits that Shias would appear to the public as Sunnis and hide their beliefs. To this effect Al-Khoei says in Al-Tanqeeh , an exegesis of Al-Urwatul Wuthqa [4/332-333]: “ This is because what is benefited from the narrations about Taqiyya is that it is has only been instituted so that Shia can hide from those who differ with them and that they would not be known to be Shia or Rafidi, and for the concealment from them and complimenting them. It is evident that when the designee shows the madhab of Hanbalis infront of the Hanafi for example or vice versa , then concealment and not appearing as Shia or Rafidi is established with this and compliment happened with them. So if he prayed in the masjid of Hanafis according to the Madhab of Hanbalis then it could be truthfully said that he has prayed in their masjids or with them. The secret in that is that what is obligatory is just Taqiyya with the public (i.e Sunna), concealment (of identity) and complimenting them. None of the previously mentioned proofs makes obligatory the following of their different kinds and there is no proof for the compulsion to follow the madhab of the one being feared, rather what is essential is the concealment and compliment with the public (i.e Sunnis) and hiding Shiasm from them.”

Muhammad Ibn Al-Hussan Ibn Abdul Samad who is known as Shiekh Bahai (d. 1031) said: “I was in Syria appearing to be a Shafii”. This confession by this under cover Shia was reported by Muhammad Muhammadi Ashtihardi in his book “Ajwad Al-Munatharat” (1/188)

In this post I will try to point out some such books and authors that are falsely ascribed to Ahlul Sunnah Wal Jamaa’:

(1) Al-Kanji Al-Shafii:
The editor of his book: “ Al-Bayan fee Akhbar Sahib Al-Zaman”, who is also a Shiite, said: “ I have not come across a complete biography of Hafidh Al-Kanji Al-Shafi, for he has been ignored by many of his contemporary historians such as Ibn Khilikan in (Wafiyat Al-Ayan) , Abu Shama in (Al-Dhayl ala Al-Rawdatayn) , Al-Yunini in (Mira’at Al-Zaman) , Al-Dhahabi in (Tathkirat Al-Hufadh).”He also said: “ Historians mentioned that Hafidh Al-Kanji was killed in the year 658 , in the Ummayad Jami in Damascus , on the hands of the public who were antagonized by his reclining to Shia. Some others have added another reason for his murder, being that he used to deal with the Tatar and accepted a position that they gave to him as well as the money (molested) from those who were absent from his country.”Ibn Katheer, in Al-Bidaya wal Nihaya, clearly identifies him as a Rafidi: “ In the middle of the Jami, the public killed a Rafidi Shiekh who was helping Tatar over the money of people called Al-Fakhr Muhammad Ibn Yusuf Ibn Muhammad Al-Kanji. He had evil intentions , and was from the East , helping them over the money of Muslims. May Allah disparage him. And they killed a group of hypocrites of his likes, so an end was put to those who transgressed. Al-Hamdullilah”

(2) Ibn Abi Al-Hadid:
The author of “Rawdat Al-Jannat” (5/19) referred to him as: “ He is loyal to people of the Household of infallibility and purity (Ahlul Bayt Al-Isma’ wal Tahara) even though he used to appear in the costume of Ahlul Sunnah”In “Al-Kunna wal Al-Alqab”, Al-Qumi outlines the staunch and fanatic Shiite background of Ibn Abi Al-Hadid in Al-Madain and then when he moved to Baghdad his fanaticism reduced and was inclined to Mutazilla.

(3) Sulayman Ibn Muhammad Al-Qunduzi Al-Hanafi:He is the author of Yanabi’ Al-Mawada. Aga Buzurg Tehrani included his book “Al-Thareea” , which is an Encyclopedia on Shia books. He said [25/290] : “ Even though the Shiasm of the author is not known, but he is Gnostic, and the Book is considered to be one of the books of Shia”

(4) Ibrahim Ibn Muhammad Al-Juwaini (also called Al-Hamweeni):
He is the author of “Faraid Al-Simtayn” He has been included in the book “Ayan Al-Shia” , an Encyclodia of Shia prominent figures, by Al-Ameen Al-Amili. Aga Buzurgh Tehrani, in “Thayl Kashf Al-Dhunoon” p. 70, pointed out that the chief of the Mongols, Ghazan, embrassed Islam through him and became a Shiite, and also his brother Shah Khudabanda who made his Shiasm apparent.Amongst the sheikhs that he was taught by, are Ibn Al-Muttahir Al-Hili and Khawaja Nusair Al-Din Al-Tusi. These are two prominent 12er figures.

(5) Yusuf Fargali, known as the grandson of (Sibt) Ibn Al_Jawzi:
He is the author of (Miraat Al-Zaman). Al-Dhahabi said: “ He has authored (Miraat Al-Zaman) and included very odd narrations in it (manakir). I do not think he is thiqqa in things he reports rather he exaggerates and goes aside. He then converted to Rafidism , and authored a book to this effect. Shiekh Muhiydin said: When the news of Sibt Ibn Al-Jawzi’s death reached my grandfather, he said: “ May Allah not have mercy on him. He was a Rafidi”

(6) Nur Al-Din Ali Ibn Muhammad Ibn Al-Sabagh.
Author of “Al-Fusool Al-Muhima”.His book is included in “Al-Dhareea” [16/246]. Tehrani said: “In the treatise “Shia Shiekhs” he is considered one of them, even though he is one of the great Malikis, this is why in “Kashf Al-Dhunoon” he said: “Some of them attributed the author to Rafidism for what he mentioned in his introduction / khutba.”

Last edited:

M javed

Banned
Buraaee achaaee nahein hoti

aggar uss ko 'Uqaab' bana dya jae toa woh phailti hai aur poori society ko apni lapait main le leti hai.

Ham ne 'corruption' ko 'uqaab' bana ker mulk ka 'saddar' bana dya aur abh pura mulk uss ki saza bhuggat raha hai.

Society ko zinda rahne ke lye apni hifaazat khud karni perti hai aur saath hi saath ryasti nizam-e-addal -o-insaaf bhi iss main aik boht bara role adda kerta hai.

Society ko poori tarah 'vigilant' rahna chahye werna sach jhoot ke perdoon main lipt jae ga and sachaee dekhne ko bhi nazar nahein aagi.

Amir Liaqat ko 'Uqaab' se tashbeih dena aik boht bari himaqat hai. Yeh baat samaj main nahein aati ke inn naam nehaad 'mofakkroon' ko kissi jhoote ki moaamwant main esse faisle kerne ka haqq kon deta hai. Iss tarah ham na jaante hue aik ijtmaaee buraee main shareek ho jaate hain aur apne aap ko aik mustnid shakhsyyat bhi samjte rahte hain.

Allah ta'ala hamain infradi aur ijtamaaee buraeeyon se door rakhe - Ameen

Last edited:

crankthskunk

It settles then, arquear you have no answers to my questions.

Qu te llev a buscar la palabra idiot?

This is the problem for you and our Bro Gazoo. Gazoo is a good man, like I said he is easily persuaded. But you are here only for one purpose, to hornswoggle the participators on this consistory.

You probably dont reconocer but if I want I can write in the best of Pakistani Periodicos, I had an offer for months.

I dont because of the simple reason, I would not concur on many egresses, and I know many of my articles wouldnt enunciate by the Diurnals because of impacto politico.

Pakistanis are not used to surfeit with the facticity one just have to look at you and Brother Gazoo.

Why did you grapple if you were protean of dealing with una situacin o desgracia?

crankthskunk

me and my wife religiously watch his show ere in Canada. We schedule our chores around the show so we dont miss it. I love that fellow, Amir. What a demeaner, the way he presents, talks with full convictions, well researched show. best of all he never claimed to be an Alim, instead he points to the guest ulema.

No offense meant to crank, I do think sometimes that he may be a paid writer on behalf of some one, perhaps may be GEO or West. I hope I am wrong but all evidence lead to support my concern.

salam, now almost 11:55 PM. Time to hit the sack. I am sure I have given crank enough reason to huff n puff in anger. LOL

Bhai Gazoo, I thought you have grown up, but obviously I was wrong.[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

Altaf Lutfi

What questions ? there is only one question WHY ARE YOU PEELING THE ONIONS HERE and doing character assassination of people.You can cool your rash some better way. Your choice of the saying is perfect, mirroring yourself. Anyway, I leave you in your cocoon till you are out with another hilarious plot for some other personality, doing something for good.

gazoomartian

Bhai Gazoo, I thought you have grown up, but obviously I was wrong.[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

See? I proved you wrong in one thing. You are wrong in many other instances too.

By the way, just cus I did not agree with you, how come I am a juvenile?

gazoomartian

hey bros / sis

does any body know how would a Bihari person say these two lines:

تندی باد مخالف سے نہ گھبرا اے عقاب
یہ تو چلتی
ہے تجھے اونچا اڑانے کے لیے

:lol:

by the way, today I took part in annual Qirat Competition at the Masjid. Some brothers have told me that I did the best.

But the judges will have to decide who, out of 3 men, gets the first prize.

Altaf Lutfi

see ?? you just lost interest in the issue as you prepare to fade-out. No offence towards you, mine was just a little sincere effort to get you out of GHUMMAN GERI you created.I found it surging fast to become a urricane. Hope it has subsided to reasonable level.

crankthskunk

See? I proved you wrong in one thing. You are wrong in many other instances too.

By the way, just cus I did not agree with you, how come I am a juvenile?

No, Gazoo, you didn't. I was a bit sarcastic. I am 100% convinced you are a lost cause, always had been. You didn't prove me wrong at all. It is you who has to broaden your thinking. you know why, you or this another protector of Aamir could not answer my questions on Aamir credibility? Because you both know, he is still using title of Doctor with his name to fool the world. He is a liar, pure and simple. But because of your narrow mindedness, you cannot see the obvious in his character.

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
[MENTION=12943]crankthskunk[/MENTION], nice writing ..... shows the grip of competency u have .... keep it up brother ... try to post in Pakistani News Papers, or if you allow me I may contact to relevant sources within my circle for its publishing .....????