E-Mail sent to Aamir Liaquat Hussain

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
@crankthskunk , nice writing ..... shows the grip knowledge, logic & competency u have .... keep it up brother ... try to post in Pakistani News Papers, or if you allow me I may contact to relevant sources within my circle for its publishing .....????

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
What questions ? there is only one question WHY ARE YOU PEELING THE ONIONS HERE and doing character assassination of people.You can cool your rash some better way. Your choice of the saying is perfect, mirroring yourself. Anyway, I leave you in your cocoon till you are out with another hilarious plot for some other personality, doing something for good.

1- Questions were asked from Aaamir in the e-mail. You are trying to support him, try answering.
2- What is so difficult for you to understand? Isn't he written Doctor with his name on the Article in, which he is claiming he is a reformed character? IS he a Doctor?

Off course not, proof is in his own words. Who is living in a cocoon? You or me, let the readers decide. When you are capable to answer simple questions, without taxing your brain, then you should start addressing people who work with logic and evidence. Until then stop wasting my and your time.

Pakistanis had been foolish thats why Pakistan is suffering. From the President, Prime Minister to most of the Journalists, TV personalities are fakes and crooks. It is about time, Pakistanis start to kick these thieves out of political and public life.

Aamir is no different from Zardari and Gilani, they are all making money by fooling Pakistanis. Liars, cheats, criminals.

juttji

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
it settles then, arquear you have no answers to my questions.

qu te llev a buscar la palabra idiot?

This is the problem for you and our bro gazoo. Gazoo is a good man, like i said he is easily persuaded. But you are here only for one purpose, to hornswoggle the participators on this consistory.

You probably dont reconocer but if i want i can write in the best of pakistani periodicos, i had an offer for months.

I dont because of the simple reason, i would not concur on many egresses, and i know many of my articles wouldnt enunciate by the diurnals because of impacto politico.

pakistanis are not used to surfeit with the facticity one just have to look at you and brother gazoo.

Why did you grapple if you were protean of dealing with una situacin o desgracia?
why are u using spanish in your replies????

pakistan1947

MPA (400+ posts)
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by gazoomartian
Aamir bhai

You are doing a wonderful job of spreading deen-e-Muhammadi
pbuh.png

Keep at it. the more opposition you get, the more better you should get

تندی باد مخالف سے نہ گھبرا اے عقاب
یہ تو چلتی ہے تجھے اونچا اڑانے کے لیے

آپکی تائب زندگی آپکی آخرت کی ضمانت ہے

Aamir TV show started so I better tend to that. Salam

koon kehta hai k jahalat sirf pakistan mein hai................yeh her jagah hai ap jaisay logo k surat mein

crankthskunk

why are u using spanish in your replies????

Jutta, I am just brushing off my skills, if I start writing for Dawn or another newspaper, I need to impress people, :lol::lol:, that's what Pakistanis appreciate. Look at people like Nadeem Paracha, if he can write for Dawn Newspaper, so could I. That's what he does, try to impress people with some words. I can write more difficult English than him, even though I like simple English, which I mostly write. On top of it, I know many languages, like French, Spanish, Arabic, Persian, Urdu etc.

And those who doubt, should know, I could write for Dawn anytime I want, it will get published. But the biggest problem is to convince my wife. She does not let me do it. She does not want me to get involved in Pakistani Politics, because she knows I will be truthful, and in Pakistan truth is not acceptable to people. There are thousands of people with guns attached to the criminal politicians in Pakistan who don't like truth to be reported about them.

Take an example of MQM, all the Karachi Journalists know the reality of MQM but can they write the truth? They know what will happen to them and their families if they write the truth.

In such circumstances and a country, which is destroyed by liars and criminals, do you really blame her for not letting me write? She is my life partner and I have to respect her wishes.

Look at people like Gazoo, he despite knowing fully well Aamir is a liar, wouldn't budge from his thinking. He cannot answer my questions, did Aamir lied in his recent article?

Alas, when people can accept liars and criminals as their leaders and religious personalities, then you should expect what is actually happening in Pakistan. No surprises.

The ridiculous allegations Gazoo level against me that I am a Geo or a foreign mole, paid by them.

Irony is the same Gazoo was giving me lecture on Ghibat, but didnt hesitate to level ridiculous allegations. He thinks his flight of fantasy is fine, but if I ask him questions based on Aamirs own writing, then it is Ghibat. Well what can I say to people like this?

Apart from laugh and pray to Allah SWT to give them the thinking powers to distinguish between right and wrong.

I am actually getting piece ready for him and others who are trying to defend Aamir. For it I have selected some material from the work of Ibn Taimiya, he was attacked by Aamir in the video. Quotes are from Taimiya, but the rest is my own writing.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by gazoomartian
Aamir bhai

You are doing a wonderful job of spreading deen-e-Muhammadi pbuh
Keep at it. the more opposition you get, the more better you should get

تندی باد مخالف سے نہ گھبرا اے عقاب
یہ تو چلتی ہے تجھے اونچا اڑانے کے لیے

آپکی تائب زندگی آپکی آخرت کی ضمانت ہے

koon kehta hai k jahalat sirf pakistan mein hai................yeh her jagah hai ap jaisay logo k surat mein

How amusing!!!

Just because I do not agree with people, I became a jahil. but no worries brother, I am certain there are many even in your circle of friendship who do not agree with you.

pakistan1947

MPA (400+ posts)
How amusing!!!

Just because I do not agree with people, I became a jahil. but no worries brother, I am certain there are many even in your circle of friendship who do not agree with you.

No its not abt getting agree...........its about y dont u use your brain to distinguish b/w right and wrong.....

and its not abt Amir Liaqat tooo.....its about y u r dependent on such kind of people if you have the same thing which they have "QURAN"......

Altaf Lutfi

I appreciate your quest for knowledge and you have acquired a lot in due course. You have brought just another sensitive but interesting topic forward. Before that I must say that digging past of someone and exploiting human weaknesses to change his today is not permissible by any morality, civility or religion. I am nobody to judge you or Crank but only to point-out the basic islamic teachings, which are known to eveyody. Islam doesn't allow us to peep into personal life, sins from the past and choice of religion. From the day of Hazrat Muhammad (SAW) it is decided well that this planet will accomodate ALL with same respect as mankind. Religion is one's private affair and one is answerable to Allah Almighty.Nobody should hurt the other's opinion but keep going his way with free will.
I have saved your info. rich page and would like to read whatever possible. Talking of Religion in general and of Sunni-Shia in particular is a risky business, it may be misunderstood or open new discussion which further hurt feelings of many, so without going into details on the issue, let me share with you that I am from Suni family but have great number of Shia friends, interacting socially without looking into sensitive side. Thanks to centuries old politics of possession and hatred, both sects are highly charged. For me every Shia is already a Sunni and every Suni is also a Shia becoz both love Panjtan, both go to mosques and both believe in the same Rasul. I have been with Arabs for 30 years and despite the differences, their attitude is wonderful.All muqtadis stand behind the same Imam, with their own beliefs and ways to pray. Here our basic problem is attitude. We need to be accomodative and open armed. But as you see, we like to sacrifice a very nice person in arguments only to win a hollow discussion. Like cmputer software, religious knowledge here also comes with certain virus to choke our real personality, changing us from a kind person to an extremist.Thats all politics of manipulation. I donot go deeper there.because I know the right-ones will see their rewards soon and evils will meet their fate soon. God Almighty is in absolute control, who the hell I am to teach others while my own knowledge is almost zero. Bro ! keep looking inside and you find peace there.

Last edited:

Altaf Lutfi

Thanks for a really genuine post. Same "lets talk about me" approach, same one among billions kind of attitude but hey ! I've really started liking your posts.Its fun all around. Your wife must have been very convinced about your professional skills, her actual headache is your mental temprature and blasting attitude. Too many must have been scared of a..... misguided missile. Looking forward to your promised post to enjoy.

gazoomartian

No its not abt getting agree...........its about y dont u use your brain to distinguish b/w right and wrong.....

and its not abt Amir Liaqat tooo.....its about y u r dependent on such kind of people if you have the same thing which they have "QURAN"......

Brain IS what I have used to gauge his performance and concluded that regardless of his past e is doing a wonderful job when all other TV stations have become toys in the hands of the west and free masons to spread awargi, ayaashi, and mughallizat.

" its about y u r dependent on such kind of people if you have the same "

So you are saying, its not ok to 'depend' on any one who does parchar of deen such as ALH, but quiet ok to depend on your molvis at AMTKN, a total useless group, supporting the cause of the US.

What are your molvis doing these days? why dont they get out and and carry torch of peace in KHI. But they are too busy creating anti Pak stance.

pakistan1947

MPA (400+ posts)
Brain IS what I have used to gauge his performance and concluded that regardless of his past e is doing a wonderful job when all other TV stations have become toys in the hands of the west and free masons to spread awargi, ayaashi, and mughallizat.

" its about y u r dependent on such kind of people if you have the same "

So you are saying, its not ok to 'depend' on any one who does parchar of deen such as ALH, but quiet ok to depend on your molvis at AMTKN, a total useless group, supporting the cause of the US.

What are your molvis doing these days? why dont they get out and and carry torch of peace in KHI. But they are too busy creating anti Pak stance.

u r "expert", so i have to be conscious wid my words........
ok i agree in front of media he behave as a Islamic fundamentalist , its really hard to deny his acts on media...........But Dear Bro Allah hate munaaafiqat, and asked us to keep ourselves away from munafiqat and from munaafiq........

so just try to find out by urself....is he Actually the same as he pretend on media????

just try to find out the truth and follow the right person....

crankthskunk

This Aamir Liaquat is such a liar, he was on Kashif's show just now. He said, people misquote him or quote something he does not say, during a political comment.

Well, I have asked him the questions, why doesn't he come clean and point out exactly which words were not uttered by him in the compilation?

Why can't he do that, instead of consistent lies?
I am convince 100% it is his voice and all authentic material, this two pence foul mouth idiot is just worried, his reputation would suffer and he wouldn't be able to make millions he is making with his fake qualifications.

Oh boy, Pakistan and Pakistanis, may God bless them.

gazoomartian

This Aamir Liaquat is such a liar, he was on Kashif's show just now. He said, people misquote him or quote something he does not say, during a political comment.

Well, I have asked him the questions, why doesn't he come clean and point out exactly which words were not uttered by him in the compilation?

Why can't he do that, instead of consistent lies?
I am convince 100% it is his voice and all authentic material, this two pence foul mouth idiot is just worried, his reputation would suffer and he wouldn't be able to make millions he is making with his fake qualifications.

Oh boy, Pakistan and Pakistanis, may God bless them.

You sound like a Catholic priest. suggesting a church member to CONFESS :lol:

Ameen, we need all the blessings we can get

gazoomartian

It is propaganda against Aamir liaquat.

there is some conspiracy going initiated by GEO simply because ARY ratings have gone sky high, a performance that competition can never digest.

People are defaming him pretending they are the most pious person and heading directly towards junnah.

Any time and any body comes on TV and talks about Quran o Sunnah, he instantly creates enemies.

its nothing new

aqeel813

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ich frchte, weil die Menschen seine Lge ertappt, er kann zum Selbstmord denken. ( Spartacus )

Er sollte um Vergebung zu bitten . Das ist die einzige Chance, dass er mit Wrde leben kann. Man kann seine Lgen verzeihen. ( Spartacus )

Menschen wie er nie an Selbstmord denken. Sie denken nur an das Geld und die Publizitt.