E-Mail sent to Aamir Liaquat Hussain

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I have just sent an e-mail to Aamir.

Those who are thinking to forgive him, should read it, and understand he has not changed at all. He is still lying. Please read it and give it a thought to the obvious, he is still lying in this article.

Aamir Liaquat Hussain, I read your latest article in the Express. It is another masterpiece of irritable flattery and fake ijz of a Cozen. I have given the title Cozen of Qadian to Mirza Kazab, but now you are fast approaching a point that you should be called Cozen of Karachi.

The trouble with people like you is that you dont know any limits of your shameless behaviour. And you dont know when to stop.

Aamir the problem with you is that you have immersed so much in your own lies and concoctions that you have started to believe in your own lies. But you should know, your fakery is very obvious to everyone now. Despite your best efforts no sane and intelligent person would believe in your fiendish excuses and in you. Enough of your Para psychological lies and deceptions, I say enough.

I am not worried about you, but I am more concern from those blind or more accurately ignorant people who in their desire to accumulate enough wealth or fame not only promote you, but also use flattery in your presence.

For example someone posted a video of your interview by Bushra Ansari. She said, Ye pare lakhe Doctor hain. You didnt interject and corrected her false perception of you that you are not a Doctor at all. You are not even a graduate. But just a fake degrees holder who persistently dissimulate to claim something he certainly is not.

Someone should tell Bushra Ansari; yes you are an educated doctor, who has broken world record to achieve a PhD in Islamic studies in 20 days. What a shame, the Spanish Postal services are too slow, it took 20 days to receive your cheque or transfer and for the diploma mill to post that bogus piece of paper you call PhD. By the way where is your thesis can we see it?

This is the problem with the people of Pakistan. They not only accept fabulist like you but also then proudly present you as Doctor, like ARY is doing. I actually wrote a message to ARY management demanding that they stop prevaricating and misleading their audience and remove the title Doctor from your name. You surely are many things like a trickster and serial falsifier, charlatan, delinquent, sneak, varmint, a Dheet but not a doctor, not even a graduate.

In the presences of cretins like Bushra Ansari and the ignoramus media like ARY you will keep fooling the Pakistani nation for years to come. Because of con artists like you Pakistan have come to the stage that no one in the civilised world take Pakistan and Pakistanis seriously. You in essence are microcosmic representation of Pakistan. Where lies, capers, effrontery, sanguinolence, turpitude, decadence and hokum work, and where honest and credible people are threatened with their lives. Where now fraudsters, brigand, Mafioso, ruffian and assassins occupy important posts, from President to Prime Minister, Ministers, and Governors down to ordinary policemen.

What is so facetious and show your impudent face in glaring light is your changing story. In your first telecast after the appearance of the clips compilation, you stated that it is a spurious video. I have notice in your article now you are taking the line that it was professionally edited and includes some indubitable and some ersatz vociferation by you.

You are still trying to fool the Pakistanis; by saying some words were not uttered by you. Mountebank why didnt you point to words not uttered by you? I give you a challenge; prove what words were not uttered by you, specially the obscenities. I am hundred percent convinced that it was your voice, and all the obscenities were uttered by you. There is no doctoring of the audio, it may be compiled but not doctored. I hope a benighted and vacuous like you know the difference between the two.

Funnily enough, in the true spirit of hypocrites you are complaining of the language used by frustrated and enraged Pakistanis. But have forgotten your ribald sentences for your guests, participants in your programs and for your crewmembers.

Aamir, you probably do not understand why people are irascible with you. Not only that these clips brought your true nature to surface, showing to the people what a prevaricator and feculent person you are, but it also shows what your participants means to you. And how undignified your guests are. For example, your utterances against a particular sect in front of two so called Scholars and their participation in your sick jokes. Your serpentine laughter and licentiousness against a telephonic participant in your programme who asked a very serious question. The response from your so-called Scholar who was using Sir for an ignoramus confirmed fabler like you all are abhorrent to educated people. How you insulted your audience by saying Ab tu phatte gi. Or use of foul and filthy language against your own crew, all show a person who is a woebegone.

Your revenant mind is coming to the forth in your current article, where you write, buzla Sanji i.e. quick wit is shown in the videos. Your braggadocio brain is treating nefarious language and malodorous thinking as your quick wit? You wrote without the conspirators additions, but failed to point to the additions and/or editions. What are the editions? Did someone dub your voice? Come on scallywag, why didnt you spill it out, what has been added and not said by you?

You want people to believe you, and accept your apologies? Give following undertakings in writing in your article, online or in your program.

1- Accept that you are not a Doctor and people should stop writing Doctor with your name in programs credit, in articles or in TV programs. But how can you, you are so delusional and believe in your own lies and deceptions that in your recent article you have written your name as Dr. Aamir Liaquat Hussain.

2- Accept that all your degrees are fake and unrecognised, bought from a diploma mill, which has no campus. Bought with payments of few hundred dollars.

3- Accept that you lied in your recent program to claim it is not your voice and you have not used these abhorrent words.

4- Accept that your recent article is also full of fibs and lies and you have in fact used all those filthy words.

Until and unless you do that, how you want us to believe you?
Dont you understand everyone now can see that your recent attempts are based on lies and deceptions?

You are trying to claim that you have changed and now you are a God fearing person but the evidence in this article alone is enough to show to educated and logical people. Not only you have not changed but that you are still using same lies and deceptions you have used all your life to fool the innocent people of Pakistan.

Nothing has changed you still are a disgusting crook, a con artist and a habitual fabler, who keeps lying days after days, years after years.
If you have changed you wouldnt be using fake title of Doctor in your current article or claimed that the clips have words not uttered by you. If you have guts, show to the world which runic words are added in those clips and by what means and technology?

Until and unless you can do that, you should keep quite, because more tales you write or utter in your programs, more and more people will see your reality that you are a disgraceful and habitual shyster.

Spartacus

I have just sent an e-mail to Aamir.

Those who are thinking to forgive him, should read it, and understand he has not changed at all. He is still lying. Please read it and give it a thought to the obvious, he is still lying in this article.

I read this ...waoooo very good .....I would like to give my point of view too .....

I guess that Aamir Liaqat possesses one illness called Narcissistic .
Those who possesses these illness called Narcissistic , are only Main , Main , Main . Me , Me , Me and only Me .....nothing else ....
Those who possesses this illness can do anything to get attention.

With this video that came to surface now ....watch that part when the other Mufti was explaining ..Ji Bahut Nazuk Soorat e haal hay ...
At this particular time all attention went to that
MUFTI and he did not bear this and tried to humiliate that MUFTI as well as he said never put this MUFTI LIVE on TV.
Further he requested that Do not put camera on me ( actually he meant I did not like when the camera was on him )

He is a very clever person but lies have short legs.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Aamir bhai

You are doing a wonderful job of spreading deen-e-Muhammadi pbuh
Keep at it. the more opposition you get, the more better you should get

تندی باد مخالف سے نہ گھبرا اے عقاب
یہ تو چلتی
ہے تجھے اونچا اڑانے کے لیے

آپکی تائب زندگی آپکی آخرت کی ضمانت ہے

Pakistani1947

Aamir bhai

یہ تو چلتی ہے تجھے اونچا اڑانے کے لیے

People like you exits in millions in Pakistan. No wonder why Zardari managed to become the President of Pakistan.

کرپٹ پ پ پ نے عوام کےمونہ سے روٹی بھی چھین لی ہے ، پھر بھی جیالے اس کے گن گاتے ہیں

People like you still believe that Yousuf Kazab was innocent.

May Allah give hidayat to this ignorant nation (Aameen)

Last edited:

crankthskunk

Aamir bhai

یہ تو چلتی

Bhai Gazoo respect.

I am sure, you would also pass same comments for Mirza Kazzab, Youssuf Kazzab, Kazab Baha'ullah, they all claimed they are spreading the religion of Prophet pbuh.

No wonder he can fool people like you.
Do you seriously think I don't have love for our Prophet pbuh ?
Or I have a personal problem with Aamir or Zaid?
You live in Canada, don't you. I ask you a simple question, if a video of such magnitude have surfaced against a Canadian TV personality, would he/she lasted few days?

Can a Canadian media personality with Fake degrees keep his/her job, especially when he/she allegedly have got his/her Doctorate in the discipline he/she has his/her job?

Please do answer these questions.

As for my jealousy, I can write far far better than this liar ever could, and I have very good knowledge of Islam. I can destroy him literally in few minutes. I challenge him to take me on Phone in his program and then you will see what I can do to him.

Please request him, that way he can clear his name, by answering my questions.
I have already written in my e-mail why Pakistan is going down the drain. If despite migrating to the West you do not understand the meaning of credibility then what can I say.

Last edited:

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
No matter how impressive article one would write or send emails with logic, but unfortunately so far Pakistan has been heaven for these elements,

This TV channel must have increased perks and privileges of Aamir Liaquat, because now this show rating must have had gone way above the target, this happened because of people like us, who had helped Aamir Liaquat got promoted by talking about his cruel acts in public, No wonder if Aamir Liaqat would have been behind whole of this scandle (self created) Every thing is possible in Pakistan.

Take my advise, do concentrate in your "PRAYERS" Ramadhan have reached to its last ten days, these days are more sensitive Allah is ready to give his blessings to mankind, all we have to do is to go to his house and ask for his forgiveness.........Insha Allah.......

Friends in Ramadhan don't support Iblees by getting involved in this type of discussion.:):):):)

Spartacus

Aamir bhai

یہ تو چلتی

Ich frchte, weil die Menschen seine Lge ertappt, er kann zum Selbstmord denken. ( Spartacus )

Er sollte um Vergebung zu bitten . Das ist die einzige Chance, dass er mit Wrde leben kann. Man kann seine Lgen verzeihen. ( Spartacus )

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)
Ich frchte, weil die Menschen seine Lge ertappt, er kann zum Selbstmord denken. ( Spartacus )

Er sollte um Vergebung zu bitten . Das ist die einzige Chance, dass er mit Wrde leben kann. Man kann seine Lgen verzeihen. ( Spartacus )
scheinst der deutschen Sprache nicht mchtig zu sein. ;)

@SUPERcrunk, you ain't better than this fake PhD Dr. Liaquat Hussain.

noman3000

Senator (1k+ posts)

Which languaye is this? :13: Translate it plz :P

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
Is ki jaan choor do yaar bhaar main gaya aamir bhai ... koun sa aisa daad o sitad ka khara alim a deen hai ... let him die his own death ...

janbazali

it is so confusing....i think we should leave this matter

i also consult with my murshid, he also not convinced that Aamir liaqat is a good man

so i dont want to see and discuss this matter any more

jazakAllah khair

bugzclan

) Amir bhai yeh.... تندی باد مخالف سے نہ گھبرا اے عقاب
یہ تو چلتی
ہے تجھے اونچا اڑانے کےلیے

2) Azmysh meh sabar or shukar ka daman na chorna Allah talla tumhey yeh azmysh meh Kamyab kerhey. (Ameen)
---------------------------------------------------
3) This is for the people who are spreading the false information.. Muslims ek doosrey key bazoo hotey hain nakey dushman..

4) to the people who have been asking these question about Amir in the video I think you guys are smart enough to know that it's very easy to dub a persons voice and add it in a video aside that the video that every one has seen they are in clips that is an easy proof that it's a video with dub anyone can tell the words don't match the person speaking, another thing if you need proof to that you can send me a sample of your voice and a video of your self a min long would be fine i can add my own words the sound will be yours video will be yours words will be mine i can easily erase the words in the conversation of your video. that's the same thing that has happend to Amir Liaquat if I can do a simple task like that obviously GEO who has released the video can...

5) About the fake degrees that everyone has been talking about you guys are all saying that he has the fake degrees "He is just doing a show not Siasat" as well as he is not the one who answers everyone's questions in the show that's why he has Mulanas in the show to give proof from the Quran about the question asked in the answer.

6) Don't worry about his degrees he has already answered to that and I am sure the video will be out soon.

Also GEO you who has started this riot, will be the one to stop it and confess that it was all a LIE.
shame on your channel.. I will be removing your channel aswell as all my friends here in Canada until you Confess that it was all a Lie.

gazoomartian

I have never contended that Yusuf was innocent insofar as claiming to be a prophet.

But I truly do believe he was innocent once in prison. You just dont go killing worst of the people while they are in custody. thats a NO NO

If that trend were adopted you could witness qatl-e-aam in prisons w/o repercussions.

there WAS a person or a group that arranged for his murder in prison, may be the person or group, who had most to loose if Yusuf were allowed to file case with Sharia Court. May Allah bring me in power so I dig deep into it. Here is one of the Inquiry Commissions off my party manshoor in case you havent seen it.

"
Murder of Yusuf Ali Kazzab Under Custody: The Muslim Officials of the Pakistani Patriots truly believe in the oneness of Allah and finality of Prophet Mohammad (s.a.w.) unequivocally, and undeniably. The non-Muslim members of the Patriots are exempt from this claim.

We also believe that any one claiming to be a new prophet is and will be treated as a Kazib, a false prophet claimant and subject to the Sharia Laws. Any person supporting the false prophet is also subject to the Sharia Laws.

Based on the media reports and verdicts from Ulema, as we know at the time of writing this document, Yusuf Ali has been declared a KAZIB (claiming to be a new prophet) by a session court judge in Lahore. As per some people, he was contemplating to file a petition in the Sharia Court for review of his case but was murdered by an inmate before it could occur.

We believe that the accused was NOT given an adequate trial and rights to appeal. We also believe a person, a group or groups, were involved in some crime to which the Kazib became witness, further to which he was killed in prison to avoid any further appeal on his behalf.

This senseless and heinous murder was committed by the involved party to camouflage their own crime at the expense of Kazibs life and fair trials. The carrying out of sentences such as killing a convict is the job of courts not individuals. Hence we consider the killing of the Kazib Yusuf Ali a murder and therefore must be investigated.

We truly believe that this case should be judicially investigated with free and open hand by a retired judge. If a conspiracy is found involving his murder, the responsible person or group will be prosecuted in full, perhaps in a Sharia Court since this case was of a Sharia nature. If the convict(s) are found guilty, Patriots shall carry out the sentence without any hesitance after all appeal process has been exhausted.
We believe this will write a new chapter of fair justice in the history books that our children will learn and appreciate."

gazoomartian

it is so confusing....i think we should leave this matter

i also consult with my murshid, he also not convinced that Aamir liaqat is a good man

so i dont want to see and discuss this matter any more

jazakAllah khair

(clap).......................

gazoomartian

same to you buddy