Faisal Raza Abidi likely to become Sindh governor

Geek

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Abidi.jpg

logo.jpg

1017.gif

Source : http://ejang.jang.com.pk/06-28-2011/Karachi/images/1017.gif

Karachi: Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) leader and a close aide of President Asif Ali Zarddari, Faisal Raza Abidi is likely to become Sindh governor if the Muttahida Qaumi Movement parted ways with the coalition government, sources said on Monday.
[HI]According to the sources in the ruling PPP, the government has decided not to tolerate unnecessary pressure from the Karachi based party as it has been doing in the past because of lack of clear majority in the parliament. “The PPP became more careless about the MQM as the Pakistan Muslim League-Q (PML-Q) joined the federal cabinet”, a well placed source in the Sindh government told The News Tribe.[/HI]
Earlier on Sunday MQM chief Altaf Hussain lashed out at the PPP government for postponement of Azad Jammu Kashmir (AJK) elections on the pretext of law and order situation in Karachi.
He said that the PPP government stabbed MQM in the back. He added that the PPP has been ruling the country just because of the MQM’s support.

http://www.thenewstribe.com/2011/06...-to-become-sindh-governor-if-mqm-parted-ways/

Last edited by a moderator:

aasimnaveed

MPA (400+ posts)
I really doubt this news. Mqm will never drag this issue that it loses this governorship. Just wait and see this dramaybazi will be over in a week or so. You will see this picture soon.

Altaf-Hussain-and-Zardari.jpg

what zardari did to ALTAFU .... hahahahahaha ... something fishy fishy ...

aasimnaveed

MPA (400+ posts)
wesy Governor MQM ka keun hai ???. .. yeh samjhs se bahar hai ,,, PPPP is the largest party in SINDH and MARKAZ its their right like PUNJAB ... or in my opinion it should be non-political persons ... but kya kerain ,,,

zardari sab per bhari .... jiye bhutto ... after AJK im MAYOOOS ... and going back to my forefathers party PPPP ... lol

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
MQM has already decided to parting way with the govt:.... just announced by Mitthu Beta (Farooq Sattar)

rahe baat faisal raza abdi ki tou woh tou khaas tommy hai zardari sahab ka us ko tou kuch na kuch milna he tha ... Aab Q league k mil janey k baad tou MQM ki wesay bhe 2 koori ki awqat hoo gaye thi... Bus woh mooka aa he gaya hai i guess jis ko kafi waqt sai taal rahey they Sindh waley... Allah rahem ki karey ghareeb awam pay.

shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)
puranay zamany myn punjab ki saqafat myn jab kisi se badla lena hota tha to loag us banday pr ****** chor detay thay,aisa lagta ha k pppp pakistan se koi badla lena chahti ha.
zardari k 5 yaar hyn jinhon ne is k corruption cases laray,har forum pe is ko defend kya,kabhi election nahe lara/na jeeta lakin phir bhi govt k ket players hyn.kyon k SENATE ha he is liye k agr koi election har jay,ya leadership ka chamcha ho un ko adjust kya ja sakay,FAROOQ NAIK(SENATOR) BABAR AWAN(SENATOR) RAHMAN MALIK(SENATOR) FAISAL ABDI(SENATOR) LATIF KHOSA(ATTORNY GENERAL/GOVERNOR PUNJAB) is so-called democracy myn bhi yeh election nhe jeetay huy including zrdari himself.what a shitt political system pakistan has.

canadian

A PPP jiala as Sind Governor would be a very bad move.I would say even if PPP and MQM part ways Sind Governorship should remain with MQM which will go a long way in keeping some sort of sanity in that troubled province.

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
Every time I watched him on TV screen, he gave me an impression that he is a PPP 'goonda' ready to punch his opponent. If he can not behave properly on the screen: how could he do it in the office. PPP is such a defunct party that it does not have decent people to put in office.

saeed khan

yeh slaman taseer se bara BHONKA hai ... ager governor bann gya to KARACHI jaye ga ya PC PINDI/ISLAMABAD hi rahy ga yeh ... PPPP k
MNA's isko pasand nahin kerty ... :)

Yar Salman Tasee was atleast an educated person but this man is .........