Faisla Ap ka

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

10be3ebf974f2fe52484645929ba34c6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

fido82

Senator (1k+ posts)
Asma Sherazi exposed Imran Khan:

- He was brought by Hameed Gul
- His 5,000 sq ft. House Khoti can be seen from Islamabad on long distance.
- No team at all - One man show
- he is big supporters of Taliban
- His kids are living outside
- He is running hospital and trying to run country without any team.
- When Asma asked him to openly say that you are against Taliban in this crowed. He diverted her
question to discuss some other issue.

He is unable to answer any single question. He is useless and confused politician. No future.

1-Man-Army

Senator (1k+ posts)

He is unable to answer any single question. He is useless and confused politician. No future.

ye andhe behre gonge hein..............a nabi (PBUH) innn per aap ki taleemat ka koi asar nahi hoga

aaj bhi hamare yahan andhe behre gonge hein fido ki shakal me.

malikbhai

MPA (400+ posts)
asma sherazi exposed imran khan:

- he was brought by hameed gul
- his 5,000 sq ft. House khoti can be seen from islamabad on long distance.
- no team at all - one man show
- he is big supporters of taliban
- his kids are living outside
- he is running hospital and trying to run country without any team.

very good analysis by you mr, fido. I have one suggestion for you when you finish your fido(feder)then insted of sitting in austrailia why don't you go to pakistan and spread your broader vision over there, as you think that imran is useless then plz guide us with your broader vision and lead the nation.mere bhai bahir baith ker her cheez ko apni ainak sai dhaikhna bahut aasan hai,agar hai koi aaisa leader tou batao ya phir khud maidaan mai aa gao mere bhai,tanqeed kerna dunya ka sab sai aasan kaam hai.

786.ng

MPA (400+ posts)
Asma shiraazi tou nazir naji ki behan nikli. I think isse ab scarf bhi nahin pehena chayeh kue k yeh scarf ki bhi toheen hogi
mufta hajj kerti hai aur iska husband bhi issliye itni bari zabaaan hogayi ha
aisey log mashrey ko kharaab kertey ha saley chor ek mufta ek mufti mufta mufti jori

fido82

Senator (1k+ posts)
Asma shiraazi tou nazir naji ki behan nikli. I think isse ab scarf bhi nahin pehena chayeh kue k yeh scarf ki bhi toheen hogi
mufta hajj kerti hai aur iska husband bhi issliye itni bari zabaaan hogayi ha
aisey log mashrey ko kharaab kertey ha saley chor ek mufta ek mufti mufta mufti jori

When your leader is unable to satisfy you that why you are blaming Asma. When she was doing same Moqadama at nine zero she was your beloved sister. what a munafiqat.

786.ng

MPA (400+ posts)
tab mainey comment hi nahi kia tha hehehe:P aur mein asma siraazi ka program hi nahi dekhta even sama news channel hi nahi dekhta yeh tou ajj imran agaya issliye dekhlia

Last edited:

Just_one

Banned
What a great leader Imran is. How he faced firece criticism from one of his own worker with a smile. This can't happen with other parties.

Great program.

Fido,

At 90, she was under the threat of violence. I am completely satisfied with Imran Khan's answers. The criticism made by a young man directly on Imran could never be made at 90 without losing your limb or life the next day. You are a member of a bhata khor terrorist gang.

Just_one

Banned
The format of the program is like this. Putting blunt criticism on the guests. Don't criticize Asma, she had to present objections raised by Imran's opponents so that the latter could defend himself. And I think he did perfectly well as always.

The whole crowed was roaring for Imran Khan.

I think Asma raised all sorts of questions which an anchor should do and IK responded very well as he always does. We shouldnt be blaming Asma for asking questions.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)

- When Asma asked him to openly say that you are against Taliban in this crowed. He diverted her
question to discuss some other issue.

Not that your post is worth answering, but still i will try.

1. Did Hameed Gul give him a ministry? Or money? Or made him Prime Minister?
2. Did he buy the house with public funds? Did he evade tax? Did he not help the poor with his money? Is a Muslim not allowed to accumulate wealth with legitimate means while spending it in Allah's way?
3. I see a lot of men sitting with him in the program. The party has a CEC, 14 spokespersons and leaders in every province. There are hundreds of names in PTI's Leadership page, im sure you can find that.
4. His kids are outside Pakistan because their mother is a UK national and the court has given her custody, now why dont you tell us about your leader? He's sitting in UK for 20 years for no apparent reason, no one is stopping him from coming to Pakistan.
5. He is running Pakistan's best and most modern hospital perfectly for 16 years which means he has an excellent and experienced team.
6. He is against anyone who does injustice, that includes those involved in bomb blasts (it may be Taliban and it may be other forces such as CIA/RAW), those who allow drone attacks (Government) and military operations (again Government allows such operations).

I think these answers should be quite enough. Now answer my one question why your leader is sitting in UK for 20 years when there is no legality that hinders him from coming back.

1-Man-Army

Senator (1k+ posts)
not only brialliant defence but attacking simaltenously by Imran Khan. He proves that he is the man who can change Pakistan future from darkness to brightness.

hawkeyeblue

Senator (1k+ posts)
Asma Shiraazi is so freaking CONFUSED makes me laugh .... I am just hoping and assuming she is just playing devil's advocate and not so idiot in reality.

freedom1

Voter (50+ posts)
I have a sneaky feeling that Asma used that angry young man purposefully and deliberately and it was not a random selection of question from the crowd. Having said that, heads off to Sir Imran Khan, who as usual, responded exceptionally well to his critics in the best possible way. Without a shadow of doubt, he will redeem pakistani nation of his problems and show leadership to help pakistanis to stands for their rights.
Mr Fido! I feel sorry for you as you can no longer make fool of people. Grow up and do something constructive. Allegations you made are figments of your imagination. Wake up and feel the change and if you cann't then you are dum deaf and ignorant. May God give you some wisdome to see what is right for you. Imran Khan God bless you and Pakistan zinda bad.