ایاز صادق تو کھیلنے سے پہلے ہی پٹ گیا

nonamina

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Faisla Awam Ka - 19th April 2013 - لاہور کس کا- پی ٹی آئی یا ن لیگ؟

Must watch,,,,, IK will win in this halqa

Corrupt

Senator (1k+ posts)

I watched the last part, most of the people were saying Nawaz league... what happened in start?

bravo0306

Councller (250+ posts)

the last part was conducted in main bazaar garhi shahu...that area is like androon shehar but nothing to worry abt its only 0.01% of total garhi shahu...lol...i wish she had visited my area in garhi shahu which was right next to it and she would hv got the shock of her life after seeing 95% of people supporting PTI:lol::lol::lol:

nonamina

Minister (2k+ posts)

Pti 32
pmln 39
ppp 0

nonamina

Minister (2k+ posts)

ان لوگوں کو جتنا مرضی دھوپ میں مرغا بنا لو ان کو عقل نہیں آے گی،، ذہنی طور پر مفلوج اور جاہل عوام

aziz4ever

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Insha Allah imran khan ka

Aadmi

Minister (2k+ posts)

ager inhun ne phr Nooron ko vote diay tu inke bache bhi issi tarha andhere main bethe rahen ge...Allah inko hidayat de

colorbirdss

Councller (250+ posts)

these programs prove nothing, this will be bigger than bhutto iA, my heart says it.

Mansoor Khan

Senator (1k+ posts)

Sorry to the people of lahore. but i am not impressed by the awareness of the people. they say lahore is a very educated area. Even a person in remote village of kpk knows who is ruling punjab. but they first cry of electricity and blah blah and then they say that we will vote for noora. They even dont know who is ruling them. I am very much disappointed

FahadBhatti

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

it is all N league in the constituency.. Imran nein ghalat ha;qay mein panga leliya

v r imran k

it is all N league in the constituency.. Imran nein ghalat ha;qay mein panga leliya

haan kabul b non leage la garh hay deli per non leage ka parcham lhra raha hy our to dahka mian b non leage hi papular hy its all bout non leage

GraanG2

Pti 32
pmln 39
ppp 0

80% of them were elderly voters....Watch for the youth on election day inshaAllah...This will be the other way around.

nonamina

Minister (2k+ posts)

80% of them were elderly voters....Watch for the youth on election day inshaAllah...This will be the other way around.
this is what i think too.. moreover PTI fans are not going to vote alone they are going to drag people with them and that is a big plus... PMLN voters are not very emotional and juzbati for the vote but insafians are

Zarii

Senator (1k+ posts)

I am amazed to see how illiterate and dumb these people are. they have no electricity and they blame "hakomat" for that and then they say that "Is dafa nawaz sharif ko layen gay, woh baray kaam karay ga". are they really that stupid. PMLN ruled punjab for 5 long years but still.......

through out the show , it was all dark because of load shedding but Hajjan never bothered asking that who is responsible for power shortages.

Good to know that many people want to want for IK and PTI.

on the other hand

FahadBhatti

haan kabul b non leage la garh hay deli per non leage ka parcham lhra raha hy our to dahka mian b non leage hi papular hy its all bout non leage

Hahaha yaar ab aisee bhee baat nahin. Ab dekhen imran khud har raha hai lahore se jo ke poster boy or say poster uncle he pti ka baqi bechare pti candidates ka to buhat bura haal hoga lahore mein. Abhee to imran khqn ka muqabla ayaz sadiq se he jo nawaz shareef se hota to imran ko 2000 votes bhee nahin perne the.

Urooj_lbw

Duwa karo un jahilo ko Allah hidaet de jo abhi tak noora ke gun gaate hen, did u notice, one stu.pid was asked why u will vote noora, he replied, bas marzi he

sadaa

Senator (1k+ posts)

Inshalllah Imran Khan !!!