Faisla Awam Kaa - 19th April 2013 - لاہور کس کا- پی ٹی آئی یا ن لیگ؟

saeed khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Imran Khan losing his own seat in NA122 Lahore

Yar you do not accept whatever happened in last five years but you predict the future. :lol::lol:
Bhai in last five years alliance was of PPP + PMLN + MQM and PMLN gave space to PPP in Punjab.
It was PMLN who did not challenge Zar`s papers for presidency.

People of this constituency don't even know the name of U-turn khan who is contesting from NA122 :D PMLN is all the way and will cause serious embarrassment to Imran Khan. Most of the people don't like him because he is in alliance with MQM, PPP and trying to win space for Zardari in Punjab.

Urooj_lbw

i m watching the show @ sama, people opinion in narwaal halqa 117, ibrar ul haq or ehsan iqbal, untill the last break after 10 minutes, ratio of voters is around 70% for PTI and 30 % for noora munaf.iq league, guys change is just around the corner inshAllah , bas duwa har waqt karte raho, Allah madad kare ga ameen

v r imran k

Re: Faisla Awam Ka - 19th April 2013 - لاہور کس کا- پی ٹی آئی یا ن لیگ؟

Hahaha yaar ab aisee bhee baat nahin. Ab dekhen imran khud har raha hai lahore se jo ke poster boy or say poster uncle he pti ka baqi bechare pti candidates ka to buhat bura haal hoga lahore mein. Abhee to imran khqn ka muqabla ayaz sadiq se he jo nawaz shareef se hota to imran ko 2000 votes bhee nahin perne the.

mian barra bol tumrhai tara nahi bolta....................inshallah waqt batiay ga 2,000 vote kiss ko party hian kiss ko nahi..lahore mian kon jetta hy kon nahi...11 may bilkul b door nahi sham 8 bajay tak fasila ho jiay ga .................ager metro bus bana ker lahore sy vote liay ja sakty to rat asma hisrazi ka programe dekh lety jiss mian 52% logun nay 39 logun nay imrna khan ko kaha our 34 logun nay nawaz sharif kaha mian to fact our figars per bat ker rah huin......barry barry bol nahi bol raha i nshallah allah nay chaha to mian nahi kah raha loug keh rhay hian 11 may k bad shareef brothran jeddah hi bhagian gy

FahadBhatti

mian barra bol tumrhai tara nahi bolta....................inshallah waqt batiay ga 2,000 vote kiss ko party hian kiss ko nahi..lahore mian kon jetta hy kon nahi...11 may bilkul b door nahi sham 8 bajay tak fasila ho jiay ga .................ager metro bus bana ker lahore sy vote liay ja sakty to rat asma hisrazi ka programe dekh lety jiss mian 52% logun nay 39 logun nay imrna khan ko kaha our 34 logun nay nawaz sharif kaha mian to fact our figars per bat ker rah huin......barry barry bol nahi bol raha i nshallah allah nay chaha to mian nahi kah raha loug keh rhay hian 11 may k bad shareef brothran jeddah hi bhagian gy

yar it was 39 PMLN and 32 PTI. But really Imran does not have enough support there.

Abdulmaalik

MPA (400+ posts)

Perhaps, your efforts could have been more effective if you had yourself read the article 158 of the constitution and explained to people how it could help Punjab government sort out the electricity crisis as the rest of the country somehow has missed this fantastic discovery of yours.

This is not my discovery.The 1973 constitution of Pakistan gives the power to the govt.The 18th amendment gives the much needed provincial autonomy and 2008 NFC award gives the required resources to provinces to accomplish the projects.In fact, Punjab Govt used those extra funds provided through the new NFC award of 2008 in order to do projects likd Rabid Bus, Kaali Peeli Taxi, heavily subsidized and plundered Sasti Roti Scheme, Bribery Laptops, voting Solar Lamps, Bay-Daanish Schools etc.Many journalists and TV anchors have talked about the Punjab govt's failure to overcome energy crisis.The only answer that PMLN gave over the last on year was like that," Dekhain ji! Hum nay 2009 mein Nandi Pur power project shuro kia.Uss project ki machinary 2010 say Karachi port par pari hai.Federal govt us machinary ki clearance hi nahin kar rahi.Hum nay SC mein case kia howa hai.". Now, my question is that why didn't Notanki-e-Ala do in 2010 what he was doing in 2012? i-e Minar-e-Pakistan par camp laga kar beith jana.Haath wala pankha istemaal karna.Apnay MNAs/MPAs ko yeh directions dena keh loadshedding kay khilaaf nikalnay walay jalooson mein shirkat karain.

Kia yeh sab ehtijaaj Punjab ki awaam ki aakhon mein dhool jhonknay kay liay nahin tha?Kia logon ko itna bewaqoof samajhtay ho keh kisi keh koi bhi yeh nahin sochay ga keh Punjab mein loadshedding to 2008 say ho rahi thi aur hamaray hukamraanon ko 2010 mein iss ka khial aya hay.

In atleast two programs, Asad Umar told (in front of PMLN representatives) that he had given detailed plan to Punjab Govt for the production of 2000 MW electricity at a cost of Rs.25 Billions.He gave this plan to Punjab govt when he was coordinating with Punjab Govt during 2010-11.
The other provinces also knew that they could generate electricity but they were also not willing and/or capable to do so.But the negligence of other provinces does not exonerate Punjab Govt from its own failures.

v r imran k

yar it was 39 PMLN and 32 PTI. But really Imran does not have enough support there.

i count whole of them i find there some doubts person also want to vote to change but exact pti person in this is show 39

Argonaut

Banned

This is not my discovery.The 1973 constitution of Pakistan gives the power to the govt.The 18th amendment gives the much needed provincial autonomy and 2008 NFC award gives the required resources to provinces to accomplish the projects.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In atleast two programs, Asad Umar told (in front of PMLN representatives) that he had given detailed plan to Punjab Govt for the production of 2000 MW electricity at a cost of Rs.25 Billions.He gave this plan to Punjab govt when he was coordinating with Punjab Govt during 2010-11.
The other provinces also knew that they could generate electricity but they were also not willing and/or capable to do so.But the negligence of other provinces does not exonerate Punjab Govt from its own failures.

In your earlier post you had specifically mentioned article 158 of the constitution which has absolutely nothing to do with power generation to which I had alluded but I see now that you have conveniently omitted that reference. So I presume that you have now realized that you were wrongly quoting article 158.

For the rest of your post, this is a prime example of why public does not take PTI supporters seriously as they give such childish arguments. PML-N government can be heavily criticized for many of its actions but saying that it could have solved electricity crisis on its own is plain ridiculous.

If Asad Umar is such a genius that he gave Punjab government a plan to install 2000 MW power plants for only Rs 25 Billion, why he himself installed only a 216 MW plant at Engro for Rs 23 billion?

So please don't make such funny statements and do some research before posting otherwise you are just providing more material for jokes to opponents of PTI.

Abdulmaalik

MPA (400+ posts)

In your earlier post you had specifically mentioned article 158 of the constitution which has absolutely nothing to do with power generation to which I had alluded but I see now that you have conveniently omitted that reference. So I presume that you have now realized that you were wrongly quoting article 158.

For the rest of your post, this is a prime example of why public does not take PTI supporters seriously as they give such childish arguments. PML-N government can be heavily criticized for many of its actions but saying that it could have solved electricity crisis on its own is plain ridiculous.

If Asad Umar is such a genius that he gave Punjab government a plan to install 2000 MW power plants for only Rs 25 Billion, why he himself installed only a 216 MW plant at Engro for Rs 23 billion?

So please don't make such funny statements and do some research before posting otherwise you are just providing more material for jokes to opponents of PTI.

This pertinent article is 157 clause 2, not 158.Here is the reference.
http://www.pakistani.org/pakistan/constitution/part5.ch3.html

In another thread, you disagreed to another writer about the priority of natural resources for the province from where the resources originate.You said it was not written in constitution but infact it was clearly mentioned in article 158 of the constitution.

I didn't say that Noon League could have solved the energy crisis of the country.Rather,I was and I am of the view that it could have solved or atleast reduced to great extent the energy crisis of Punjab where the deficiency is around 2500 MW.Regarding Asad Umar, if he was making a false claim why Noon League representative didn state what you are stating.I am not in a position to investigate Asad Umar's claim.

Regarding your claim about why people don't take PTI's supporters seriously, I will just say that when a person is determined to disagree, no other person in the world can make him agree.Me and you can argue forever but still it is possible that either me or you never agree because it is our free will.

Another problem with people like you is that you compare the performance of Punjab govt with other provinces without taking into account the dynamics of other provinces.It is like comparing apples with oranges.While making comparison, you forget that the biggest city (i-e Karachi) of one of your province suffering from all kind of ethnic problems.One of your province (Balochistan) is fighting against separatists.Another of your province (KPK) is fighting against terrorism.On the other hand, Punjab does not face any of the above problems, not because of Showbaz Sharif but due to the fact that Punjab never faced these problems.So, if one has to judge the performance of any provincial govt, it must be comapred with its predecessors.For example, Shehbaz Sharif should be compared with Parvez Elahi, Qaim Ali Shah should be compared with Arbab Rahim and so on.Only then we will be comparing one kind of apples with another kind of apples which is a right thing to do.

I don't know if you want to see Noon League once again in federal and punjab govts.But if you are determined to see them for the 3rd time in Center and 6th time in Punjab, then my prediction is that another 12th October is waiting for us.

Argonaut

Banned

This pertinent article is 157 clause 2, not 158.Here is the reference.
http://www.pakistani.org/pakistan/constitution/part5.ch3.html

In another thread, you disagreed to another writer about the priority of natural resources for the province from where the resources originate.You said it was not written in constitution but infact it was clearly mentioned in article 158 of the constitution.

I didn't say that Noon League could have solved the energy crisis of the country.Rather,I was and I am of the view that it could have solved or atleast reduced to great extent the energy crisis of Punjab where the deficiency is around 2500 MW.Regarding Asad Umar, if he was making a false claim why Noon League representative didn state what you are stating.I am not in a position to investigate Asad Umar's claim.

Regarding your claim about why people don't take PTI's supporters seriously, I will just say that when a person is determined to disagree, no other person in the world can make him agree.Me and you can argue forever but still it is possible that either me or you never agree because it is our free will.

Another problem with people like you is that you compare the performance of Punjab govt with other provinces without taking into account the dynamics of other provinces.It is like comparing apples with oranges.While making comparison, you forget that the biggest city (i-e Karachi) of one of your province suffering from all kind of ethnic problems.One of your province (Balochistan) is fighting against separatists.Another of your province (KPK) is fighting against terrorism.On the other hand, Punjab does not face any of the above problems, not because of Showbaz Sharif but due to the fact that Punjab never faced these problems.So, if one has to judge the performance of any provincial govt, it must be comapred with its predecessors.For example, Shehbaz Sharif should be compared with Parvez Elahi, Qaim Ali Shah should be compared with Arbab Rahim and so on.Only then we will be comparing one kind of apples with another kind of apples which is a right thing to do.

I don't know if you want to see Noon League once again in federal and punjab govts.But if you are determined to see them for the 3rd time in Center and 6th time in Punjab, then my prediction is that another 12th October is waiting for us.

Again, either you have a short memory or some problems with comprehension.

You specifically mentioned article 158 earlier and now you are instead quoting article 157-2 without even having the moral courage to accept that you were wrong.

The discussion you were referring was about the claim of another "genius" that 18th amendment gave the priority of gas usage to the province where the gas reserve is located. I pointed out that 18th amendment did no such thing and in fact the article that gave the province such right has been in constitution since 1973. Apparently you jumped in support of that guy without bothering to read 18th amendment and when pointed out did not have the decency to accept your mistake.

Now again, you are quoting article 157-2 which has been in the constitution in 1973 as well. This is why almost all provinces have been constructing small power plants on their own for many years. The reason that no province has been able to construct a significantly large capacity power plant is that such plant need large amount of financing and no financing is available without sovereign guarantee which can only be given by the federal government.

But I guess these "minor" subtleties are lost from the 'learned scholars' like you who apparently glean their knowledge from the pearls of wisdom shed by participants on TV talk shows.

And I don't care much about how noon league will do in elections but I can't stand someone from PTI deliberately or otherwise lying and making a fool of himself and the party. If some people think that loyalty to the party makes it kosher to spread lies and innuendo, then the traditional parties are already doing a good job of it, there was no need of PTI then. PTI cannot be allowed to become just another traditional party because of ignorance of some of its supporters.

Changgaizi

Banned
NOORAS / PML N are trying to win a LOST BATTLE............. PTI HAS ALREADY WON THE MAJORITY OF POPULAR VOTES AND WILL GET THE MAJORITY OF SEATS ON MAY 11, 2013. INSHAA ALLAAH.

pardese

Minister (2k+ posts)
BETA YE MANJHAN APNA KAHEEN OR BEECH, YE DRAMA BAZI NAHI CHLAEGI AB,SHAREEFON KI BARIAN KHATAM HGIE HEN, ITS PTI NEXT INSHALLAH(clap)

M ahmed

Voter (50+ posts)
Imra khan will win this election with waste majority Insha-Allah
Imran is an educated honest and faithful with Pakistan but Nawaz Shreef Uneducated Froude and Enemy of Pakistan who looted the most of the money of Pakistan. Nawaz shreef is the teacher of zardari to loot Pakistans money.
Imran is the greatest who can safe Pakistan (Insha-Allah)