Faisla Awam Kaa - 19th April 2013 - لاہور کس کا- پی ٹی آئی یا ن لیگ؟

bravo0306

Councller (250+ posts)
calm down guys...i m telling u the ground reality in garhi shahu...its not as bad as u think...IK will sweep from here InshAllah

brilTek

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Faisla Awam Ka - 19th April 2013 - لاہور کس کا- پی ٹی آئی یا ن لیگ؟

Sorry to the people of lahore. but i am not impressed by the awareness of the people. they say lahore is a very educated area. Even a person in remote village of kpk knows who is ruling punjab. but they first cry of electricity and blah blah and then they say that we will vote for noora. They even dont know who is ruling them. I am very much disappointed

I am in love with our Pathan brothers --- the self respect and integrity they have shown is quite impressive.

People are aware of everything in Punjab --- but they have thick skin and very selfish.

---
brilTek

Last edited:

Ultimate UK

Voter (50+ posts)
Neither IK(ZAWNI) nor Noora(SODOMY) will be able to win Lahore.

BUT

Jamat e Islami will win the whole of the Pakistan.

peshawarilala

Councller (250+ posts)
Mummy daddy party may win from heera mandi with clean sweep (tsunami will be there) but from other areas------- sorry burger party

S.H. Khan

MPA (400+ posts)
yaad rakho inn pichlay 5 saaalon may 'bijlee" hakoomat-e-punjab kii 100% zimmedaari thee k wo awaam k liye kuch na kuch karay ....inko jo central govt say sab say ziyaada pesa milaa ( jo noora league apnay awaam say chuppaati hae) sab corruption kii nazarr hugayaa ...plazay or private jet planes khareed liyes ...lekin awam k liye aik watt bijlee nahi bnaa sakay . Kion?? Kia uskii zimdedaari bhi imran khan pr hae jo abi tak hakomat / power may nahi aayaaa ?? Phir ye jahil awaam bkwaas krtee hae k kion k bijlee nahi hae tu vote noora league ko dena hae ..jahiloon kee hadd say ziyada jahil follower ....jesai jahil party or leader unhee jesay jahil followers .
لاہور میں ہر ایک گھنٹے کے بعد تین گھنٹے کی لوڈشیڈنگ مطلب 18 گھنٹے کیلئے بجلی غائب..

ہُن دَسو لاہوریو بِجلی چَنگی کہ میٹرو بس؟

Changgaizi

Banned
Here are the results for upcoming May 11, 2013 elections...................... National Assembly................. PTI 110+ seats .......... PML N 80/90 Seats ...... PPPP 30/40 Seats ............ MQM 20/25 Seats .......... PMLQ 4/6 Seats ........ JUI 5/10 Seats ....... ANP 4/8 Seats .........JI 3/6 Seats............................................. ..INSHAA ALLAAH.

kingkong71

Minister (2k+ posts)
The anchor has tried in each and every program to sell PMLN to people, but people by now know that IK is the only hope after ALLAH SWT. IK ZINDABAD.

Abdulmaalik

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Faisla Awam Ka - 19th April 2013 - لاہور کس کا- پی ٹی آئی یا ن لیگ؟

I am amazed to see how illiterate and dumb these people are. they have no electricity and they blame "hakomat" for that and then they say that "Is dafa nawaz sharif ko layen gay, woh baray kaam karay ga". are they really that stupid. PMLN ruled punjab for 5 long years but still.......

through out the show , it was all dark because of load shedding but Hajjan never bothered asking that who is responsible for power shortages.

Good to know that many people want to want for IK and PTI.

on the other hand

Insafians! I will blame PTI media team for not creating the required awareness among the people of Punjab about the kind of authority and resources the emperors of Punjab were enjoying, especially after the 2008 NFC award and 18th amendment.On the other hand, Noora league media representatives successfully portrayed Mr.Zardari as the only cause of every evil in Pakistan.Yes, all Punjabis know who was ruling Punjab but most of them believe that these rulers had very limited resources and authority.They also think that few good things in the province were due to Showbaz Sharif and all bad things in the province were due to the PPP-led federal govt.Very few people actually know about 18th amendment and the powers it has given to the provincial govts.Similarly, very few people know about the 2008 NFC award which diverted most of federal govt revenue to the provinces.Very few people know that the provincial govts had all the resources and authority to generate their own electricity and meet the energy short-fall.At my personal level, I have told about the resources and powers of Punjab govt to as many people as I could have.Many of them were surprised to hear that, as per article 158 of constitution of Pakistan, Punjab govt could have also sorted-out the energy cricis of Punjab without waiting for the complete failure of federal govt.

liuali

MPA (400+ posts)
Just wondering from last few shows, this lady is only visiting IK voting areas try to demotivate people via media...:angry_smile:

blatant

Senator (1k+ posts)
if you are someone who finds it easy to believe pakistan is an asian tiger soon. and there will be a bullet train running from karachi to where ever, but find it impossible that anyone can change corruption levels, reform police system, reform local governments, and bring more transparency. That makes you an idiot as well as a PMLN follower.

PakistaniFirst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Asma actually helping PTI and destroying PMLN.

She is doing these kind of survey/setup program in the heart of PMLN constituencies, before Rawalpindi and now Lahore, even a certain stage we can all see and feel the tilt and favouritism of the anchors are with PMLN, the race is neck to neck, PTI vs PMLN.

PTI never been in power to show or prove their work while on the other hand PMLN ruled 5 time in Punjab and last 1 and half year spend all the development budget of Punjab in Lahore to save takht e Lahore and the image of the party.

After doing all the showcase project, the race is neck to neck means big win for PTI

khurram

Minister (2k+ posts)
ZEHNI GHULAM , "kuch bhee ho vote mian sab da"!!!! thats y the education budget is always kept low in every government,

vote4pti

Minister (2k+ posts)
ALHAMDULILLAH & MASHAALLAH, Lahoris Are As 'JAHIL' As Rawalpindians Are.

Pakistanis deserve another 5 years like this.

CHHITROL IS THE ONLY THING PAKISTANIS REQUIRE FOR CHANGE.

KEEP MY WORDS:

Status Quo ikatha hone wala hai, post election alliance. 2013-2018 = Pakistan 52nd state of USA.

PPP + PMLN + PMLQ + ANP + MQM + JUI etc.

Honestly speaking, Pakistanis don't deserve Imran Khan & PTI.

5 saal ki chhitrol aur ragrra aur 'tommy wali' aur ho gi tau aqal aaygi.

V O T E 4 P T I
OR CHHITROL IS COMING UR WAY.