Feudal lords have hijacked PTI - Shireen Mazari

Re: Real Face of Shireen Mazaari ?

Dr.Qadeer was not the member of PTI . Critisizem only allow within the party. Dr.Qadeer can advise to PTI and we always welcome to him.

​Zara ye bhi bata den k ye jamhoriyat ki koon si kitaab main likha hai k sirf Party ke loog hi party ko criticize ker sakte hain aur aik aam aadmi nahi ker sakta. Ab ye na kehna k Dr. Sahab khaas aadmi the.

Ab main kiya likho in parhe likhe jahilo ke baare main... Bas yehi kahonga

Jugnoowo tum ko naaye chaand ugaane honge
Is se pehle ke andheero ki hukomat hojaaye

Last edited by a moderator:

zhohaq

Minister (2k+ posts)

Imran Khan should slow down and spread the work around......

TAKBEER-E-MUSALSAL

MPA (400+ posts)

​Zara ye bhi bata den k ye jamhoriyat ki koon si kitaab main likha hai k sirf Party ke loog hi party ko criticize ker sakte hain aur aik aam aadmi nahi ker sakta. Ab ye na kehna k Dr. Sahab khaas aadmi the.

Ab main kiya likho in parhe likhe jahilo ke baare main... Bas yehi kahonga

Jugnoowo tum ko naaye chaand ugaane honge
Is se pehle ke andheero ki hukomat hojaaye

I do not wanna use your language to explain some one and When did I say He can not critisize? Every one is free to critisize but I would expect from Dr.Qadeer (personality) to provide guidelines and advises not only to PTI but every political party before to start critisize. Critisizem should not be for sake of critisizem. Dr. Qadeer is honorable and a very respectable person, we will love to listen him very carefully but the way he adopted to critisize is not right.

adil786

Minister (2k+ posts)

I can't understand why this lady is so completing about Imran khan cancel visit,if u have a problem u have the platforum where u can express ur problem not publicaly,I know pti is democratic party and everyone has the write to differ or oppose but party discipline is moor important.
I think this is tuff time for pti & Imran khan & we should give Imran full spport,this is small things which can happen but she should not cry.these pmln paid mazdoor always try to find something fishy in pti for pointscoring but they will cry in coming time inshallah.
Imran khan should call CEC meeting & make sure the party desiplin.

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

She stated her disagreement and grieviences, what is wrong with that? If PTI and IK have no problem with her voicing the concernec why should some one else have a problem?
Grow up little men!

reliable

Senator (1k+ posts)

کسی پٹواری میں اتنی ہمت ہے کہ وہ نورے کے خلاف اس طرح بات کر سکے.....(clap)(clap)(clap).یہ صرف تحریک انصاف میں ہوتا ہے

fawadmasud

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Its really absurd and useless to ask ppl to abuse Shireen Mazari. She is a diehard worker of PTI and after her efforts she has all the rights to protest.

Waqas Ahmed Khan

Voter (50+ posts)

Complete respect for Shireen Mazari ...It was IK mistake ..

But this is beauty of true democratic party ..

Slaves of NOORA Family cannot understand this ..

fawadmasud

This "Pakistani Munda" has joined siasat.pk in recent days and i have not seen anyone yet who has said openly to start abusing and that also to a VP of PTI. He is anyone but not a PTI supporter for sure. He is a black sheep and must be here of someone else's agenda. Beware of such black sheeps.

I do not wanna use your language to explain some one and When did I say He can not critisize? Every one is free to critisize but I would expect from Dr.Qadeer (personality) to provide guidelines and advises not only to PTI but every political party before to start critisize. Critisizem should not be for sake of critisizem. Dr. Qadeer is honorable and a very respectable person, we will love to listen him very carefully but the way he adopted to critisize is not right.

I have seen your respect for Dr. Qadeer Khan................ How he was made naked here in 5 pages by PTI workers plus read your first comment again..... How you disrespected him by saying He should not interfere in politics and should keep his respect otherwise.................... Are you threatening him ?

Ajeeb rang tha majlis ka khoob mehfil thi
Safeed posh uthe kaaen kaaen kerne lage

jmmkhan

Maine tumhare sare purane comments daikhe hain mujhay to kaheen nazar nahi aya k tum ne kisi aur party ke bare main bhi koi comment kiya hai...jhot bolnay se pehlay zara greban main jhank laina chahiyay(clap)

Maine tumhare sare purane comments daikhe hain mujhay to kaheen nazar nahi aya k tum ne kisi aur party ke bare main bhi koi comment kiya hai...jhot bolnay se pehlay zara greban main jhank laina chahiyay(clap)

Main PTI ko bura bhala nahi keh raha hoon mere dost................. Ye thread PTI walon ko aaina dikhane ke liye lagaya.............. Mera vote PTI ka hi hai (Insha_Allah).............. PTI walon ko criticism bardaasht kerna seekhna hoga warna hum loog jo bhi zara sa ikhtilaaf rakhe ga usay nanga kerte rahen ge jaise ke Qadeer Khan ko kiya.

Abhi sab ki baari aaye gi ahista ahista.................

PakGem

Minister (2k+ posts)

ہم جانے ، شیریں مزاری جانے ، عمران خان جانے . آپ کی تشریف میں خارش کیسی
تو کون بھائی، میں خوامخواہ

Yeh log jub tak Mulk mein Nooraism Poori tarha implement nahin kar detey, Inn ki Tashreef mein Kharish hi rahey gi.

saqib2s

MPA (400+ posts)
Feudal lords have hijacked PTI - Shireen Mazari

212d9xi.jpg

17-09-2012
Rajanpur: Prominent leader of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf, Shireen M. Mazari revealed that elite class and feudal lords have hijacked the party, she was addressing to the workers.

Dr Mazari recorded her protest over the shifting off of PTIs chief Imran Khan visit to Rajanpur. She warned Khan and advised him to change his attitude towards the localities of Ranjanpur. She added more that Rajanpur felt disappointment over the putting off Khan's visit to Rajanpur.

Mazari revealed that feudal lords and elite class have hijacked PTI, further she mentioned that we reject the superiority of feudal lords and elite class in the party.

http://www.********.net/2012/09/feudal-lords-have-hijacked-pti-shireen.html

:lol::lol::lol:(clap)(clap)(clap);););)

Antistatusco

Councller (250+ posts)
At least there is voice in Party no slaves. Well done Dr sahiba , otherwise even parliamentarians don't have say a word in front of kings

jagga9

Dont worry aunty g everything will be fine inshaAllah very soon .. we cant leave everything on IK. We have to do our own part to change our country.

<ChOuDhArY>

No doubt she is an asset of the party but still I was little disappointed by this attitude.. There are many other ways to register your protest..but this is not a proper way...With such a Biased media and opponents like N and PPP ..She simply gave a full toss and I am sure all opponents will try cheap tactics to use such things against PTI !!