Feudal lords have hijacked PTI - Shireen Mazari

ATIQ_KHAN

MPA (400+ posts)
Sad to hear this...I was in feeling she was put on Side line and finally she spoke....Bad for Party and hope IK will bring her back soon...it will be bad for Party...we should not try to close our eyes.

Rashid Sophia Butt

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Hey man nice try we all know who you are and our PTI supporters have explained enough and now you should change you name from Pakistani_MUNDA TO Pakistani_Gunda urf PML-Noora!

Altaf Lutfi

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Real Face of Shireen Mazaari ?

samajh nai aai is bayaan ki. PTI tu abhi tasmay baandh rahi hai, party elections abhi honay hain, hakoomat agar bani tu us mein ek saal bhar baaqi hai. Hakoomat bani tu phir us ki policy banay, kamyaab ya naakaam hu tu us k baad tu aisa bayaan samajh mein aata hai. lekin lagta hai k bibi ka koi zaati agenda phansta nazar aa raha hai aur woh qabal az marg waela machanay par majboor hu gai hain. IK ko apnay aas paas k logon ko siasi grease kartay rehna hoga takeh in ki fazool choon choon se karkun bad dil na hun.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Re: Shireen Mazari now opening up about criticizing Imran Khan - Is this going to lead somewhere?

PTI is really a democratic party where IK can be publicly criticised unlike Mughal-e-Azam and it has dedicated workers like Mrs Mazari

Vitamin_C

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Shireen Mazari now opening up about criticizing Imran Khan - Is this going to lead somewhere?

I think she is not happy with having to go through elections in the party, she might lose her position.

umair ahmed

MPA (400+ posts)

For me i am very happy with this . . .Because it will keep the leaders in line and it also proves what type of party it is. . but on the other hand I am seeing Bolta Pakistan team trying their best to make an issue out of it . .which in the end is nothing . .

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)

You have to know the whole story to get to the point. Imran was in DG Khan and later he was to come to Rajan pur to address a jalsa. Imran got busy in DG Khan unexpectedly and also weather was not helping. So, he could not make to the jalsa. Now people had been waiting inside the tent for over six hours and it was disappointment for all those waiting. Now Shireen got upset and she also wanted to appease the public also. What if she criticized little bit. She was doing that out of love for PTI. N walay pata nahi kayun khush ho rahay hain.

tareq12345

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Imran khan is very autocratic person ...............he is proud ..........he does not like to mix in common people...he never goes to offer juma..................etc etc
his present status as leader is just fraud ............

abdullah.drs

Senator (1k+ posts)

Imran khan is very autocratic person ...............he is proud ..........he does not like to mix in common people...he never goes to offer juma..................etc etc
his present status as leader is just fraud ............

Hahaha..SHaram nai aatee PML-N kay haram khoron ko...Aglay pay ilzam laga raha hai kay woh jumah nai perta,mix nai hota common logon main...Banda poochay DGK,Sindh Aur Balcohistan kay flood victims main IK nai gaya tau kia teray uncle Nawaz SHarif gaye thay??

Belal

Senator (1k+ posts)

lollz , N-league's chamchy r tacking imran khan 24/7 , ooo bhai jiss masjid mai tum IKhan ko dekhnay jaty ho wo us mai nee jata , wo faisal Mosque mai jata hia, aur apni memo mai common aur special ppl ki definition correct ker lo,

mr.pti

Minister (2k+ posts)
What did she said wrong ? Do u ppl want to hand over party to old mafia ? plz grow up and dont insult

know pti syber ghudas start abusing shireen mazari
images

TAKBEER-E-MUSALSAL

MPA (400+ posts)

I have seen your respect for Dr. Qadeer Khan................ How he was made naked here in 5 pages by PTI workers plus read your first comment again..... How you disrespected him by saying He should not interfere in politics and should keep his respect otherwise.................... Are you threatening him ?

Ajeeb rang tha majlis ka khoob mehfil thi
Safeed posh uthe kaaen kaaen kerne lage

I can only advise you my brother, You should check up your eyes....
Dr.Qadeer was not the member of PTI . Critisizem only allow within the party. Dr.Qadeer can advise to PTI and we always welcome to him.
Do you find any threating in between the lines??? I said we always welcome to him so please do not lie and mis guide.

خوش بنے پھرتے ہیں کھا کر وہ گو
کم ظرف سیانے کوے کا یں کا یں کرنے لگے

I can only advise you my brother, You should check up your eyes....
Dr.Qadeer was not the member of PTI . Critisizem only allow within the party. Dr.Qadeer can advise to PTI and we always welcome to him.
Do you find any threating in between the lines??? I said we always welcome to him so please do not lie and mis guide.

خوش بنے پھرتے ہیں کھا کر وہ گو
کم ظرف سیانے کوے کا یں کا یں کرنے لگے

Jab shaayeri kerna na aaye tu nahi kerni chahiye....... pehla misra kuch aur aur doosra kuch aur........ Mujhe PTI ke net warriors se aur kuch nahi kehna jo sheeren mazaari ke beti ko pros-ti-tute tak keh gaye twitter per. Sharam aani chahiye kisi ki maa behan ko gaali deyte huye aur threat kerte huye. Kal tu Imran khan ne bhi twitter per accept ker liya ke PTI ke net warriors abuse kerte hain loogo ko.

Saleeka jin ko sikhaya tha hum ne chalne ka
Woh loog aaj humain daaen baaen kerne lage