Foreign Remittances Hit Daily Record - SBP

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
The countries that used this kind of insecure voting do not have the over enthusiastic Establishment like us. And they don't have the hound like IK who will just need Iqtdaar by hook or crook.
But as I said if the Establishment is not in IKs favor, you all will appear as the followers of Nawaz Shareef after remote voting, then what will you do?
^^^^ Nirri buk buk, bongiyan aur chawlian. I know its very hard, almost impossible for you. but try to talk some sense for a change.

Established is already 100% with you, they are the ones who brought you in and now trying their level best to win punjab by elections 20 seats so kukri can stay in power. They need dumb boot polishing puppets like the ganjus. Not people who are not afraid of saying absolutely not.
Vote ki izzat ki maa ki kuss should be your new slogan

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
^^^^ Nirri buk buk, bongiyan aur chawlian. I know its very hard, almost impossible for you. but try to talk some sense for a change.

Established is already 100% with you, they are the ones who brought you in and now trying their level best to win punjab by elections 20 seats so kukri can stay in power. They need dumb boot polishing puppets like the ganjus. Not people who are not afraid of saying absolutely not.
Vote ki izzat ki maa ki kuss should be your new slogan
With all of the so-called education
تیری مراثیوں والی نسل سامنے آ ہی جاتی ہے
We all know what you cheap monkeys will say about every election on that you will not win. So keep it up, please. This will be an entertaining show this time. I have ordered popcorn

Islamabadiya

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
So are you saying when purchasing avenfeld flats ganju singh showed Qatari Khat in calabri font to UK authorities to prove the money was legit?

You need to read up on things a bit. London where majoritys of world laundered money is parked. Including the ganja. There is a reason why its called the money laundering capital of the world

I am talking about existing times, cash banking is very strict

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I am talking about existing times, cash banking is very strict
It still is the money laundering capital of the world......in existing times. You think they don't like the billions of pounds of investments and money parked there. FATF MATAF is for us poor countries to be used as a political pressure tool. UAE is in FATFs grey list and it doesn't give a shit about it.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
With all of the so-called education
تیری مراثیوں والی نسل سامنے آ ہی جاتی ہے
We all know what you cheap monkeys will say about every election on that you will not win. So keep it up, please. This will be an entertaining show this time. I have ordered popcorn
As I said you really are dumbest of the dumb

Wake up Pak

Kanjarwal111 baygherat kay peo nay mulk ko tabah kar diya hay
FV1xEhIXEAE2vd6

RajaRawal111

Kanjarwal111 baygherat kay peo nay mulk ko tabah kar diya hay
FV1xEhIXEAE2vd6

احتیات کرنا زیادہ زور نہ دینا اپنے سر پر -- پھر مرگی پڑ جاے گی اور یہ سنگھانا پر جاۓ گا ھمیں
کافی بو آلا ہے

doyouchangeyourshoeswhentheywearoutormoreoften.jpg

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
احتیات کرنا زیادہ زور نہ دینا اپنے سر پر -- پھر مرگی پڑ جاے گی اور یہ سنگھانا پر جاۓ گا ھمیں
کافی بو آلا ہے

doyouchangeyourshoeswhentheywearoutormoreoften.jpg
Pheeki bakwas behuda jugtain, yubblian aur bongiyan sunni ho to is chootiya patwari se rabta karo

Islamabadiya

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It still is the money laundering capital of the world......in existing times. You think they don't like the billions of pounds of investments and money parked there. FATF MATAF is for us poor countries to be used as a political pressure tool. UAE is in FATFs grey list and it doesn't give a shit about it.

What I have seen is different, they maybe have different procedures for high net worth people but lot of my frnds there tell me big cash is a no no for common ones

Amatuka

MPA (400+ posts)
The countries that used this kind of insecure voting do not have the over enthusiastic Establishment like us. And they don't have the hound like IK who will just need Iqtdaar by hook or crook.
But as I said if the Establishment is not in IKs favor, you all will appear as the followers of Nawaz Shareef after remote voting, then what will you do?
And shareef don't like to have iqtidaar by hook or crook? People who are main witnesses of their cases die with heart attacks and suicide willingly?

Awami Awaz

Senator (1k+ posts)
The only project came from patwari league itself is telling nation to stop drinking chai without any electricity or money in pocket.
یہ نصیحت چاے پینے والوں کے لیے تھی۔ یوتھیوں کے لیے بنی گالہ کے گٹر مشروب سے بھرے ہوئے ہیں۔