FOREIGNERS would be required to obtain POLICE CERTIFICATE before leaving PAKISTAN

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It is quite explosive news, the meeting was chaired by Sheitan Malik. It was also decided that the weapons licences would be checked and verified. But most of the prohibited bore licences were issued by Sheitan Malik. Why was he issuing licences of arms which are prohibited? Doesn't it mean they are prohibited for a reason? Are there any control on the issue of ammunition? How would they know who fired if there are thousands of licence issues for similar kind of weapons, without control on the issue of ammunition? Why people are given licences for sophisticated weapons in the first place?
Isn't it a recipe for a disaster? How this Sheitan Malik thief is going to be a gate keeper?
This PPP Government is really "BESHARM" no matter what the charges are, how dangerous the situation is for Pakistan, this corrupt Zardari keeps shielding his henchmen. They are all his partners in crimes. It is Zardari which should be prosecuted for treason.

1018.gif

simple_and_peacefull

its good step if they implement it proper way. issuing staff must be honest. no parchi-cheethi-safaresh etc .
secondly how can police isue POLICE CERTIFICATE for clearing them do police have data from all over the country.

Keepinformed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Define foreigners!

People with a non pakistani passport? So Millions of Pakistanis would be heading to police stations with their kids and wives to get individual police release certificates before they can leave?

Or is it purely based on the skin color? Whites only? What about Chinese? What about mexicans?

What is to prove that a foreign Pakistani is NOT spying?

On one hand you support people like mqm and on the other hand you want police certificates from non pk passport holders?

One crappy move after another...only to fill the pockets of immigration officers and shos in the police stations!

crankthskunk

Define foreigners!

People with a non pakistani passport? So Millions of Pakistanis would be heading to police stations with their kids and wives to get individual police release certificates before they can leave?

Or is it purely based on the skin color? Whites only? What about Chinese? What about mexicans?

What is to prove that a foreign Pakistani is NOT spying?

On one hand you support people like mqm and on the other hand you want police certificates from non pk passport holders?

One crappy move after another...only to fill the pockets of immigration officers and shos in the police stations!

Yes man, I would be in the line too next time I visit Pakistan. But if it does help Pakistan, I am all for it.

I have suspicions about Sheitan Malik, he is not going to let those people suffer who he issued the licences in the first place.

Secondly unfortunately knowing our Police, they would start demanding "bribes" to award these certificates. They may excuse the "White" foreigners because of fear, but they would definitely start abusing it against the Overseas Pakistanis with foreign nationality. Sad reality.

I will have my "Chitter" ready when I go to collect my certificate.[hilar][hilar][hilar]

junaids

MPA (400+ posts)
Sounds like another money extracting scheme. Unless the whole police system is over-hauled, this will only add to their corruption.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Yes man, I would be in the line too next time I visit Pakistan. But if it does help Pakistan, I am all for it.

I have suspicions about Sheitan Malik, he is not going to let those people suffer who he issued the licences in the first place.

Secondly unfortunately knowing our Police, they would start demanding "bribes" to award these certificates. They may excuse the "White" foreigners because of fear, but they would definitely start abusing it against the Overseas Pakistanis with foreign nationality. Sad reality.

I will have my "Chitter" ready when I go to collect my certificate.[hilar][hilar][hilar]

Not ONE person will be stopped unless they do not fill the police pockets. It could turn into Rs1000's. At the end of day the entire police force and Malik will have their share just like at the airport.

A customer / Immigration officer collects bribes from passengers, and at the end of the shift, its shared amongst all, starting from the Superintendent at the location.