Friends watch this video very carefully, you will come to know who is the actual ruler of Pakistan

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
Friends watch this video very carefully, you will come to know who is the actual ruler of Pakistan, and how they misusing the Awami leadership, and maligning their image. I really appreciate His Excellency, who has really become hard time for these forces.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Your loyalty has really highly appreciate able. keep up the good work,

Fozia, Faisal, Sharmila, Shazia, you all you should learn from this Gentleman.............

Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

alibaba222

Minister (2k+ posts)
Fan sab ager ye sahee farma rahye he tu pm or zardari sab Aam chopny beythy he apny apny ghero ko chaly jaye, asal may ye dono he pak ko dono hatoo say loot rahye he is waja say army key samny bol nahee sakty he , jo admi choor ho ga wo kesy kise key samny boly ga

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
If your President and Prime minister are always YES SIR then they should resign...You are exposing your so called leaders yourself.Thanks

By the way he said its a theory ,Think how credible he is and how credible his theories will be...Sethi ko sirf seethi maarni aati hai.

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
Fan sab ager ye sahee farma rahye he tu pm or zardari sab Aam chopny beythy he apny apny ghero ko chaly jaye, asal may ye dono he pak ko dono hatoo say loot rahye he is waja say army key samny bol nahee sakty he , jo admi choor ho ga wo kesy kise key samny boly ga

Meri jaan army key samney to jo khayey ya na khyey, sub ki hi bolti bund hoti hai, agar tumharey piyrey khan sahab aa jaein gey to un ki bhi zaban sun leina, waisey aaj kul to bhi army ki zaban aur un ka kaam ker rahey hain, juldi juldi PM buney ki koshish jo ho rahi hai.

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)

Fozia, Faisal, Sharmila, Shazia, you all you should learn from this Gentleman.............

Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Thank you Janab, finally aap ney bhi humain izzat dey hi di. I must appreciate, you have a thorough gentle forum, full of decent members, though I got 90% bed rating, but at least it really give me big heart that people are catching me seriously.

canadian

Meri jaan army key samney to jo khayey ya na khyey, sub ki hi bolti bund hoti hai, agar tumharey piyrey khan sahab aa jaein gey to un ki bhi zaban sun leina, waisey aaj kul to bhi army ki zaban aur un ka kaam ker rahey hain, juldi juldi PM buney ki koshish jo ho rahi hai.

Now he is trying to malign The Army.Infact he is trying to get every body's attention away from his Boss.

FaisalKh

Wese aap ki samaj nahi aati yaar aik taraf to aap jo bhi khaamian hain aap ke zardari sahab mai aap wo saaray yahan bayan kar detay hain apnay hi ungliyon se lekin aap ka demagh pata nahi kyon ye baat nahi samajhta agar aap unmarried hain to kahin aap zardari sahab ke "nakhshay kadam" per to nahi chalna chahtay jo itna support kar rahe hain?[hilar] Koe Lammmmmbaaa hath marnay ka iraada to nahi hai?:P i hope u got what i wanted to say

Last edited:

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thank you Janab, finally aap ney bhi humain izzat dey hi di. I must appreciate, you have a thorough gentle forum, full of decent members, though I got 90% bed rating, but at least it really give me big heart that people are catching me seriously.

To be very honest this forum have given me a lot of surprises, but I must admit, you are the most unique one so far, the way you have cornered my favorites, I am taking you very serious, I don't have much time for you today, but keep it up, will catch you one day, lot of things to ask.

canadian

His boss is afraid of The Army because they have a thick file ready with sold proofs.Infact they are watching his every step and he also knows that.Let's see when this game of chess will come to an end.

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
If your President and Prime minister are always YES SIR then they should resign...You are exposing your so called leaders yourself.Thanks

By the way he said its a theory ,Think how credible he is and how credible his theories will be...Sethi ko sirf seethi maarni aati hai.

Sarkar aap key samney to main zaban kholney ki himmat hi nahi kar sakta, aap ka bhi dil chahey irshad kijiyey, bunda khaksaar haath bandhey aap key hazoor main khara rahey gaa,

baqi baat rahi resign karney ki to agar aap is baat ki zamanat dey dein key koi jawan mard hamari jagah aa jayey ga to yaqeenan apni jagah khali kar dein gey, ab yeh nah kehiyey ga key Imran jawan ko jagah dey do, main kuch kahoun ga to aap ki narazgi ka khadsha ha, worna bol key lub azad hain terey.

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
Shouldn't u Think about Why is it so ?

By the way you can't get more than 10% good ratings anyway cos u are a follower of Mr.10%. lol

pata nahi aisa kiyun hai, key aap ki her baat dil per aa key lugti hai, itney piyarey insaan key to hathoun sey pather bhi phool lugtey hain.

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
His boss is afraid of The Army because they have a thick file ready with sold proofs.Infact they are watching his every step and he also knows that.Let's see when this game of chess will come to an end.

ji aya noun, sarkar meri, aakhir aap ka bhi deedar huwa, koi cut nd paste hi luaga deitey yaar.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

یہ کیا چیز ہے یار، اس کو کس نے چھیڑا تھا یہاں پر. بہرحال لگتا ہے کوئی جن اتارنے والا بابا لانا پڑے گا.

Bilal180

Citizen
So Mr. Fan you declare your Leader as "Hijra" who cannot do anything other than yes sir so why he is on Govt. they should left the Govt........... but no Because your leadership doing very well for himself only earn money build castles in all over the world.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Abbasi Sahib! I did not expect such an aggressive attitude from person like you.

آپ نے موصوف کو اتنی بری بری گالیاں دے دیں: فوزیہ، فیصل، شرمیلا، شازیہ. اور وہ بھی ایک ہی سانس میں. دو گالیاں میری طرف سے عطیہ کے طور پر حاضر ہیں موصوف کو پارسل کر دیں: یعنی بابر اعوان، زرداری بقلم خود