iffikhan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: How To Convert a DOG to LION

STEP FOUR

FDOYADNH97JR2AB.LARGE.jpg

FU1QE8WH97JR2AC.LARGE.jpg

FVD976DH97JR2A9.MEDIUM.jpg
FL1LC70H97JR2A8.LARGE.jpg

[h=2]Sewing the fur[/h]It's best to sew on each layer of fur as you pin it to the base. Otherwise, you'll have to unpin all of the top layers to get to the bottom ones anyway.

I first sewed down all of the pleats in the fur, and then attached them to the lycra base. Turns out this wasn't really necessary, and you can just sew the whole thing together all at once.

Finally, I cut some little ear shapes out of polar fleece and hand sewed them to the top of the mane. And it was complete!

iffikhan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

FINAL STEP

FL36W2ZH97JSISN.LARGE.jpg

FI7VT3XH97JR1XZ.MEDIUM.jpg
FWLR65VH97KQYG8.MEDIUM.jpg

[h=2]A dog and his mane[/h]Now that Tucker had his mane, it was time for him to strut his stuff,. What better timing than Halloween when all good dogs get to be whatever they dream of?

Tucker wore his mane proudly through the streets, scaring off threats and keeping his pride safe, while garnering adoring awws and treats from the more appreciative onlookers. After all, how could you refuse pupcorn to this adorable little scamp?

PakGem

Minister (2k+ posts)

جب کسی کتے کو شیر بنایا جائے تو اس کے بدلے میں پوری قوم کو کتا بننا پڑتا ہے- کیوں کے کتے تو وفا دار ہوتے ہیں لیکن شیر تو صرف ڈر ،خوف اور ڈکٹیٹر بن کر عزت کرواتا ہے- کتا اپنے مالک کو پریشان نہیں دیکھا سکتا، تکلیف میں نہیں دیکھ سکتا اور اس کو بچانے کے لئے اپنی جان بھی دے دیتا ہے, اور شیر کی عادتیں تو ملاحظہ کریں

جب قوم کے بچوں کو چوہے کاٹیں اور وہ بھوک سے بلک رہے ہوں، اور ان کے پاس پرائمری تعلیم کے لئے اسکول نا ہوں، اور اگر ہوں تو ان میں استاتذہ نہ ہوں، اور اگر وہ ہوں تو اسکول میں چھت اور کمرے نا ہوں اور اگر وہ ہو تو اس میں پینے کو پانی نا ہو اور اگر وہ ہو تو اس میں گرمی سے بچنے کے لئے پنکھے نا ہوں اور اگر وہ ہوں تو ان میں ٹایلیٹ نا ہوں تو شیر کہتا ہے یہ کونسے ووٹر ہیں ان کو گولی مارو اور اربوں روپے سے ووٹرز کو لیپ ٹاپ کا لولی پاپ دو

اور جب گھروں میں بجلی، گیس نہ ہو، شہر میں جان محفوظ نا ہو، امن نا ہو، زمینوں پر قبضے ہوں، کھانے کو روٹی نا ہو، ہسپتال نا ہوں تو شیر کہتا ان کو چھوڑو اور ریپڈ بس چلاؤ اور شو بناؤ

ان سب باتوں کے بعد کیا ضرورت ہے کتے کو شیر بنانے کی؟
جب شیر ہی قوم کو ساتھ صیح کت پنا کر رہا ہے

Last edited:

Quicqsolution

Senator (1k+ posts)

hahahhaah.. Buhat mehnat ki hai. PMLN ne Lion bananay k liye.. Nice effort janab.. hahahahha .. can't stop laughing

noora

MPA (400+ posts)

LOIN (so called) Oath taking ceremony from DOG.. [hilar]

attachment.php

Now from my heart and soul i am taking the Oath as DOG... And I will fulfill all the my responsibilities as DOG and i will deliver best in this as Oath given.. NS (LION)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)

Last edited:

fiazpk

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: امریکن یونیورسٹی کی پیش گوئی-شیر خطرے میں

@Pak1stani

Actually, they meant,
Pakistani sherun ko aainda General elections mein death threat he,,,politically, samjhe???? Kon si nasal ki baat ho rahi he?;)

nonamina

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: امریکن یونیورسٹی کی پیش گوئی-شیر خطرے میں

how do they know about pakistan..? and which lions they are talking about? paper lions or the real lions