Ganja Larkian Phansani ke liye Baal lagwa Raha Hai Angry Mqms Response to Ch Nisar

canadian

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: "Altaf Hussain is always under the Influence when he gives Telephone Speech" Ch Nisar

Tell us something we do not know . What is that statement of Faiza Altaf to the court ? I am sure Pir tried to be rehabilated but not sure if Pir is still attending.

Bhai,Faiza Altaf peh taras aata hai.Woh bechari bhi kia karey !!!

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)

6c97400c66ab3ebd3b7233721db6f793.jpg

MQM dogs gone mad. They are talking like Altaf who addresses his dumb followers like a drunk bull. These bazaari people claim to lead the revolution. Almost all of the MQM people use this kind of filthy language. Prahay likhay jahilon ka tola.

Last edited:

canadian

Re: Mqm ki mahzob zouban .

His father divorced his wife when he come to know of her reality
details will get deleted so better not write it.

Haider Abbas Rizvi & Co, doing great supply business in Punjab.

Yeh sansaney khez khabar hai.

shehreyar

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Pakistan Parliament : MQM reply to PML-N Leader Ch. Nisar Ali Khan

Shame on u for haider abbas and waseem akther............

haan bhai ya mqm ki dom pay jab paon ata hay tu yonhi choan chaon kartay haien or pher dom lapety kay eak said pay ho jatay haien [hilar]

Altaf Hussain

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: MQM's Angry Response to Ch Nisar Statement - "They got hair Transplant to get more women!"

According to MQM: "prositution is on icnrease in Punjab. Moreover, everday in every house of Punjab mujra is happening." If we replace Punjab with Karachi and then see the reaction on TV channels!
I wonder why Sex Workshops are being held in Karachi then...I thought MQM has well educated parliamentarians but all this mess disappointed me really. All of them are same, Bhonktay Kuttttayyyy.....

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I think we better watch our own language. Those from Karachi or sindh or Punjab or from any other province, they are the daughters and mothers of our own nation. Only because some loose character politicians using their dirty language ( which they do not know better) are out with poision tongue, without any regard to the rest of the nation,we here on this forum should not lower ourselves to their level.

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: MQM's Angry Response to Ch Nisar Statement - "They got hair Transplant to get more women!"

I wonder why Sex Workshops are being held in Karachi then...I thought MQM has well educated parliamentarians but all this mess disappointed me really. All of them are same, Bhonktay Kuttttayyyy.....
Sorry to say but Lahore is ideal location for that as we know about Takht-e-Lahore so let him be the KING of PIMPS full of Jaali Degrees who have nothing else to do but that we dont need these stuff in Karachi because Karachi might be bad but not Dirty....

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)

It was a decent statement to which MQMers responded like jahils because they didn't have any defense. Because they are responsible for Killings in Karachi and because Altaf's ex wife has declared Altaf as a phycho. That's why she got divorce from him.

Altaf jawab do Khoon ka hisab do. .... Aur apnay _______ baandh kar rakho.

GeoG

Does anyone know...What kind of sex toys they found in Shehbaz Shareef's room?

Reema in Black and Altaf in full MQM colors leather costume,
later one very badly used though,
SS seems to found a new Love of his life.

jatala

Sorry to say but Lahore is ideal location for that as we know about Takht-e-Lahore so let him be the KING of PIMPS full of Jaali Degrees who have nothing else to do but that we dont need these stuff in Karachi because Karachi might be bad but not Dirty....
A bit of internet search would serve u with better information

"Karachi has up to 100,000 female sex workers, according to data gathered by Pakistan Society, a local welfare organisation. ‘This is 20 percent of their overall population in Pakistan."

See the following link for further details: (sorry for the indecent pict in the webpage, i found this by google search)

http://alaiwah.wordpress.com/2009/11/30/karachi-has-more-than-100000-prostitutes/

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)

Yaar, MQM walo, Khuda ka Khauf karo,.. yay T.V channel live log gharo mai dekhte hain..yay sex ki batain, larikyon ki batain, or yah ghandi zuban 1 muslim or muslim country mai shava nae deti.. Ch. Nisar ali ki ap video dekho or apni video dekho.. Words to sahe use karo... Siasat ka jawab siasat se do... agar mere buss mai ho to mai MQM k en dono ko GOLI mar don.. yay mera extreme jawab tha...

please admin do not delete this reply..
bye

overseas pakistani

MQM walon ko Khuda se ziada Altaf ka khauf hay.

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)

It was a decent statement to which MQMers responded like jahils because they didn't have any defense. Because they are responsible for Killings in Karachi and because Altaf's ex wife has declared Altaf as a phycho. That's why she got divorce from him.

Altaf jawab do Khoon ka hisab do. .... Aur apnay _______ baandh kar rakho.

Decent statement from Jahil Jaali Degree wala do you still believe that??????Talking about Killing and Bhatta Khori then why dont you people ask that good for nothing cousin of Rana Sanaullah to take his so called Sue Motto action which has solved nothing but Nawaz Sharif cases so far to go against MQM????This would either shut you haters or MQM for good depending on the result of his sue motto action......

chmatif

Re: "Altaf Hussain is always under the Influence when he gives Telephone Speech" Ch Nisar

Both the parties showed the worse attitude, I think they have not learnt to respect the family life of others! Shame on both!

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)

What did Instigate all this mess? Can someone please give a little background. Why did Ch Nisar started all this and what is the purpose behind it?

Ch. Nisar was responding to the black bull of London. Don't you know about that?

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)

A bit of internet search would serve u with better information

"Karachi has up to 100,000 female sex workers, according to data gathered by Pakistan Society, a local welfare organisation. ‘This is 20 percent of their overall population in Pakistan."

See the following link for further details: (sorry for the indecent pict in the webpage, i found this by google search)

http://alaiwah.wordpress.com/2009/11/30/karachi-has-more-than-100000-prostitutes/
Most of them are from Punjab came to Karachi for EARNING even that also include Shemales(Chaka) as well and everyone knows where they come from and another thing in the same link you pasted its written "Lahore comes next with 75,000 sex workers"