General Raheel Sharif nominates Lt Gen Qamar Bajwa as next Army Chief

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
hayat brothers are like a mafia in pakistan army, search for hayat brothers on wikipedia, they are in infantry, spd everywhere... About 4-5 brothers.... Any hayat becoming the coas will be disaster for the next elections!!

Whereas bajwa, i think he's the same ex core commander rawalpindi... These bajwa's are all 5th generation of indian officers serving for the british army.... It is highly likely that bajwa will become the coas but bajwa's have been always against the hayats therefore the mission is complete...

This time the generals will fight against each other....
Very carefully planned strategy by americans...raheel sharif is not saint, he is doin exactly what the us is asking him to do whereas nawaz is doing exactly what moscow throuh india is asking him to do!

None of these generals esp since musharraf are loyal to pakistan
and i would like to see a day when an admiral or a commodore becomes coas.... But that move will likely create rifts, i would suggest for admiral chief... Since all paf generals all of them are trained in america
even sohail aman current serving is an ex american uni alumni

army is not that childish and immature if it was then it would have been an afghanistan iraq orr syria. They r humans animosity might exist but deep down its all about pakistan sulaamutee.

Last edited:

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I am trying to understand who is Shahbaz Sharif!!
He is a CM of a province of Pakistan.

What authority he has to discuss the appointment of COAS of Pakistan with a current COAS!!
None.

Under what laws and rules current COAS is discussing matters of national interest with "CM of a Province"!!!
No Laws exists.
Both of them are in breach of Pakistanis laws and should be tried under the "treason" act for acting beyond the laws in their current positions.

sensible

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I am trying to understand who is Shahbaz Sharif!!
He is a CM of a province of Pakistan.

What authority he has to discuss the appointment of COAS of Pakistan with a current COAS!!
None.

Under what laws and rules current COAS is discussing matters of national interest with "CM of a Province"!!!
No Laws exists.
Both of them are in breach of Pakistanis laws and should be tried under the "treason" act for acting beyond the laws in their current positions.

divide and rule :)

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
14358789_1655503618112337_966036862420567858_n.jpg