Ghaddar-e-Azam and coward General Pervez Musharraf

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
By watching killings and destruction in Pakistan and the depressing weather here made me very mad. And to make it worse I got two emails from 'our President Musharraf' the APML idiots that my hands automatically went on the keyboard and posted this comment in reply to those emails:

How is our coward, ignorant General and Ghaddar-e-Azam Mr P. Musharraf tonight?

Pakistan is burning while you made millions($) by 'importing' the US troops and living comfortably in United Kafereen.

Time is coming soon that the 68 year old ghaddar general will lie in bed and death will be stuck in throat ' fa lao la iza balaghat-il-hulqoom, (Surah Waqya)

Tum gir giraogey tumhari rooh nahi nikleigi. Tumhara aqa US paas mein nahi ayega bachaney key lyey. Tumharey saameny sirf sirf Izraeel (as) hongey tumharey peeth mein mukkey mareingey rooh ko zabardast nikalney key lyaya

Tum jaisey ghaddaron ka inshaAllah yehi anjam hoga

siddique

MPA (400+ posts)
by watching killings and destruction in pakistan and the depressing weather here made me very mad. And to make it worse i got two emails from 'our president musharraf' the apml idiots that my hands automatically went on the keyboard and posted this comment in reply to those emails:

How is our coward, ignorant general and ghaddar-e-azam mr p. Musharraf tonight?

Pakistan is burning while you made millions($) by 'importing' the us troops and living comfortably in united kafereen.

Time is coming soon that the 68 year old ghaddar general will lie in bed and death will be stuck in throat ' fa lao la iza balaghat-il-hulqoom, (surah waqya)

tum gir giraogey tumhari rooh nahi nikleigi. Tumhara aqa us paas mein nahi ayega bachaney key lyey. Tumharey saameny sirf sirf izraeel (as) hongey tumharey peeth mein mukkey mareingey rooh ko zabardast nikalney key lyaya

tum jaisey ghaddaron ka inshaallah yehi anjam hoga
main derta werta kisi say nahe!!!!!oops
yea to azrael hay, pant geele!!!!!!
Bahi tahroo,mujay saifurehman,qusoori, or sub say bher ker
ateka udho ko bulany do!!!!!!!
Mara tabla kidher hay,?????mujhay akhri raag sunanay do!!!!!
Toba ke bajay ussay kuch or he yaad aay gaay!!!!!maaz allah!!!!!!
Last thing
all the jamia hifsa shaheed shall grab him from his collor and drag him to jahanum!!!!!!!(there are other victims as well)

gazoomartian

main derta werta kisi say nahe!!!!!oops
yea to azrael hay, pant geele!!!!!!
Bahi tahroo,mujay saifurehman,qusoori, or sub say bher ker
ateka udho ko bulany do!!!!!!!
Mara tabla kidher hay,?????mujhay akhri raag sunanay do!!!!!
Toba ke bajay ussay kuch or he yaad aay gaay!!!!!maaz allah!!!!!!
Last thing
all the jamia hifsa shaheed shall grab him from his collor and drag him to jahanum!!!!!!!(there are other victims as well)

Include this too: Where are my two poodles that I carried just to please my boss Bush jr.

canadian

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This Bas........d should be brougt back in handcuffs and courtmartialled.He literally sold The Country for a song and now enjoying his illgotten wealth in his Western abodes.Zameer Farosh !!!

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
By watching killings and destruction in Pakistan and the depressing weather here made me very mad. And to make it worse I got two emails from 'our President Musharraf' the APML idiots that my hands automatically went on the keyboard and posted this comment in reply to those emails:

How is our coward, ignorant General and Ghaddar-e-Azam Mr P. Musharraf tonight?

Pakistan is burning while you made millions($) by 'importing' the US troops and living comfortably in United Kafereen.

Time is coming soon that the 68 year old ghaddar general will lie in bed and death will be stuck in throat ' fa lao la iza balaghat-il-hulqoom, (Surah Waqya)

Tum gir giraogey tumhari rooh nahi nikleigi. Tumhara aqa US paas mein nahi ayega bachaney key lyey. Tumharey saameny sirf sirf Izraeel (as) hongey tumharey peeth mein mukkey mareingey rooh ko zabardast nikalney key lyaya

Tum jaisey ghaddaron ka inshaAllah yehi anjam hoga

Pee Musharf. :lol::lol::lol:

May allah take revenge from him and his allies, ******* , Mullahs (Qazi and Fazlo ) and Churas (چوڑے Chaudries )

siddique

MPA (400+ posts)
This Bas........d should be brougt back in handcuffs and courtmartialled.He literally sold The Country for a song and now enjoying his illgotten wealth in his Western abodes.Zameer Farosh !!!
look at his team,tariq aziz(qadyani) wife(qadyani),on oath people have said that they have seen her going in to qadyani jamat khana in rawal pindi,
mqm,pml qaff,anp,ppp,sub choor our munafiq ikathay kiay thay is nay,
is ke duniya to buree hay he lakin
akhrat is say bhe buree!!!!!!allah bachay aise zindgee say (ameen)

siddique

MPA (400+ posts)
to iska matlab hai key Mush bhi qadyani hi hai
kia shak hay!!!!!
waisay bhe wo kahtain hay k iqtadar walon k koi mazhub nahe hota!!!!!
forgot to mentioned about his spoke person rashid qureshi, its not nice but there is a story to tell about him,
but not here may be through phone!!!!if its ok!!!
also shortcut aziz!!!!!
done some real dammage to pakistan,also a suspected mole!!!!

Last edited:

siddique

MPA (400+ posts)
Shaukat Aziz ko lanay wala bhi yehi tha.
g haan wo tail wale sarkar,pakistan ko lut ker bahir bhag gya or khta hay k
kisi mai kay lal main itni himat nahe jo mujh say paisa wasool kery
ab mittal (indian steel) walay ke gulame ker raha hay!!!!!
he is also linked to grave crime against pakistan!!

siddique

MPA (400+ posts)
I suspect his wife is......
when his father died he was burried in a kabristan which is linked with a sect in pakistan which is linked to iran,
we all (ahlay sunnah wal jammat) know,
u can verified it through jang,

Last edited:

Unicorn

Banned
Can you tell me when did he made the transition from a great Pakistani solder to a Gadhar and coward. When Musharf said yes on the phone 60 percent of people supported him. What happened?

siddique

MPA (400+ posts)
to iska matlab hai key Mush bhi qadyani hi hai
here is a link about his family
Other members of the Musharraf family have sought greener pastures outside Pakistan. Except for his married daughter, Ayla, an architect, who lives in Karachi, the oldest brother, Javed, is an economist with the International Fund for Agricultural Development in Rome. Another brother, Dr Naved Musharraf, is based in Illinois, US, and is married to a Filipino. Musharraf's son, Bilal, an actuary, is settled in Boston, US, and even his mother and father, who passed away a few months after Musharraf took over, had become naturalized US citizens.
http://www.southasiaanalysis.org/\papers7\paper684.html

gazoomartian

kia shak hay!!!!!
waisay bhe wo kahtain hay k iqtadar walon k koi mazhub nahe hota!!!!!
forgot to mentioned about his spoke person rashid qureshi, its not nice but there is a story to tell about him,
but not here may be through phone!!!!if its ok!!!
also shortcut aziz!!!!!
done some real dammage to pakistan,also a suspected mole!!!!

send it to my PM or email. you have my email id

siddique

MPA (400+ posts)
Can you tell me when did he made the transition from a great Pakistani solder to a Gadhar and coward. When Musharf said yes on the phone 60 percent of people supported him. What happened?
finnaly u wake up from ur hang over!!!!
ur boss wont be happy!!!!!
mager kiya karay???
weekend jo tha!!!!!!
so ja balik so ja
ghoray baych k so ja!!!!!
kuon appne neend khrab kernay a gaay ho!!!!!