Ghaddar-e-Azam and coward General Pervez Musharraf

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)
kia shak hay!!!!!
waisay bhe wo kahtain hay k iqtadar walon k koi mazhub nahe hota!!!!!
forgot to mentioned about his spoke person rashid qureshi, its not nice but there is a story to tell about him,
but not here may be through phone!!!!if its ok!!!
also shortcut aziz!!!!!
done some real dammage to pakistan,also a suspected mole!!!!

I heard that Musharraf and Rashid Quershi were members of a key club.

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
What are those peeople who listen to his lectures .. jesay nangey jhoota ka rewaj bloody Mush daal ka gaya hai aaj tak chaal raha hai, Kya zulm hai humaray naseeb main BB, NS, Mush, aur AAZ jesay hukamraan rah gaye hain... Allah woh waqt laye ka in sab na anjaam apni ankhon sai dekhoon jab ya phansi ka phanda dakhain aur in ki cheekhain hum sunain, AH sai ley ker Mush tak her bhaghorey ko wapas laaya aur latkaya jaye.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
What are those peeople who listen to his lectures .. jesay nangey jhoota ka rewaj bloody Mush daal ka gaya hai aaj tak chaal raha hai, Kya zulm hai humaray naseeb main BB, NS, Mush, aur AAZ jesay hukamraan rah gaye hain... Allah woh waqt laye ka in sab na anjaam apni ankhon sai dekhoon jab ya phansi ka phanda dakhain aur in ki cheekhain hum sunain, AH sai ley ker Mush tak her bhaghorey ko wapas laaya aur latkaya jaye.

they are all members of local Pakistani Free Masons. they are all related to each other somehow and someway

siddique

MPA (400+ posts)
khush kitae jawana

siddique

MPA (400+ posts)
Waqai? Kia is se barh kar bhi kuch ho sakta hay?:13:
duniya main kuch bhe ho sakta hay, anyway
in sub crime k zumadaar nawaz sharif hay,?????cause
when the time came for cnc nomination he didnt give it to gen ali quli khan,who was the most senior,most decorated,highly professional,with top militry academic achivements and award,best soldier,u name it ,he got everything,but nawaz sharif didnt pormote him and he supersead the mushraf who was no 4 at ranking list, now why he crticise mushraf now and put the blame on ch nisar ,quote"ch nisar nay sanoo marvaya",mean that ch nisar advise him to pormote musharaf.

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)
duniya main kuch bhe ho sakta hay, anyway
in sub crime k zumadaar nawaz sharif hay,?????cause
when the time came for cnc nomination he didnt give it to gen ali quli khan,who was the most senior,most decorated,highly professional,with top militry academic achivements and award,best soldier,u name it ,he got everything,but nawaz sharif didnt pormote him and he supersead the mushraf who was no 4 at ranking list, now why he crticise mushraf now and put the blame on ch nisar ,quote"ch nisar nay sanoo marvaya",mean that ch nisar advise him to pormote musharaf.

It is true.

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
they are all members of local Pakistani Free Masons. they are all related to each other somehow and someway

Nahi inki itni awquat nahi hai... ya tou bus paison k pujari hain ... zameer faroshon main sab sai kam zaat ... woh bara game na in pay clear keya gaya hai na he in ki samajh main aasakta hai ... kya kesi ko shaaq hai ka NS jesa insaan ager khud maalek na hoo tou kesi factory main pattey wala bhe lag sakta hai apni qabliyaat pay. raha zardari tou woh bari hawaon main hai apni zahanat ka sooch k lakin what else he is doing actually then digging his own grave more deeper, ya tou neech logh hain free masons tou feronon ki blood line main sai hain... hizb bullah sai larney walay bhe kuch kaam nahi hoon gey tab he tou us last final test main maaza bhe aaye ga ahla emaan ko.

yasir1981

Councller (250+ posts)
AP 3 ya char logon ki maskhariyan logon ko bilkul bi pasand nhi aai........Ap logon k dimagh chal chuke hain plzzzzz apna elaj Raiwand se krwaen

lovely_pk

Banned
Finally another Supporter got added in the Pakistan tehreek-e-internet list and now pursuing. Baseless facts and rubblish languages has mentioned in this thread which tell nothing but the illness and sick mentaity of this person.

Humble Pakistani

Councller (250+ posts)
I totally disagree with the title of this thread and most who call Musharraf a traitor. I was in Pakistan just last week. Spent two weeks there and took time to speak to people from all faction of the society. The elitists of the elites to the man picking food from the garbage dump. All had two things in common; America is to be blamed for all of Pakistans woes and how good things were when Musharraf was leading the country. A basic staple food lintel (DAAL) was Rupees 10 per kilo. Today it is Rupees 110. Every daily use commodity has gone up over 100 times in the last 4 years. You call Musharraf corrupt then either you are blind or you have not seen the current lot! I know for sure Musharraf has not looted the treasury and sifted money aboard. He made money from his book that was on best seller list for 22 weeks or so Also he is one of the highest paid speakers in the world today. He made good friends in the Middle East during his time as President so even today he gets full protocol and is a state guest when he goes to UAE and Saudi Arabia (that says something about him). As far as his relevance in todays Pakistan is concerned. I say Pakistan needs younger and dynamic leadership and he is outlived it! So he can be a good spokesperson and ambassador to the world but not needed as a national leader to administer the country.

Today there are only three leaders in Pakistan who can save Pakistan, Imran Khan (I never believed I would say this I was thought he was an ethnic racist). When I met him last year I changed my stance. He genuinely loves Pakistan and has no asset outside Pakistan. He has vested everything in his country. If given a chance, he will change Pakistan for the better. The other person is Mustafa Kamal. What amazed me about him was that even Pathans in Karachi had good things to say about him. Last I saw Karachi 5 years ago as a city clogged with traffic and polluted with smog. Todays Karachi is grand wit wide streets the smog is almost gone with all older cars and motor rickshaws running on CNG. He is said to be a good administrator and smart manager would do good to for Pakistan. The third is Marvi Mamon anyone who will divorce her party and resign her seat in the parliament when most leaders say publicly on national TV that it is our right to loot the country ( as everyone else is doing it). She will be among the saviors of Pakistan with Allah SWTs will.

As a nation I found Pakistanis the most undisciplined. Everyone seemed frustrated and angry; willing to kill each other for as little as a fender-bender (which should be common The way everyone drives).

To save Pakistan we need to be self-critics. Leave the sins of others to Allah SWT. He is all knowing and Just! Be tolerant and be quick in forgiving Love Pakistan first. It is ok to be humble (Pride is only for Allah SWT) in you ethnic background but not on the cost of Pakistan. Be Pakistani first! I guarantee if each one of us try to practice the above Pakistan will be like what the Quaid had envisioned.

I know I will be massacred for descending from the views of most on this thread But I believe that telling the truth is more difficult than saying my prayers five times a day I will take the difficult path and speak the truth without the spectacles of biases on.

GOD BLESSES PAKISTAN! LONG LIVE PAKISTAN! InshAllah

gazoomartian

I totally disagree with the title of this thread and most who call Musharraf a traitor. I was in Pakistan just last week. Spent two weeks there and took time to speak to people from all faction of the society. The elitists of the elites to the man picking food from the garbage dump. All had two things in common; America is to be blamed for all of Pakistans woes and how good things were when Musharraf was leading the country. A basic staple food lintel (DAAL) was Rupees 10 per kilo. Today it is Rupees 110. Every daily use commodity has gone up over 100 times in the last 4 years. You call Musharraf corrupt then either you are blind or you have not seen the current lot! I know for sure Musharraf has not looted the treasury and sifted money aboard. He made money from his book that was on best seller list for 22 weeks or so Also he is one of the highest paid speakers in the world today. He made good friends in the Middle East during his time as President so even today he gets full protocol and is a state guest when he goes to UAE and Saudi Arabia (that says something about him). As far as his relevance in todays Pakistan is concerned. I say Pakistan needs younger and dynamic leadership and he is outlived it! So he can be a good spokesperson and ambassador to the world but not needed as a national leader to administer the country.

Today there are only three leaders in Pakistan who can save Pakistan, Imran Khan (I never believed I would say this I was thought he was an ethnic racist). When I met him last year I changed my stance. He genuinely loves Pakistan and has no asset outside Pakistan. He has vested everything in his country. If given a chance, he will change Pakistan for the better. The other person is Mustafa Kamal. What amazed me about him was that even Pathans in Karachi had good things to say about him. Last I saw Karachi 5 years ago as a city clogged with traffic and polluted with smog. Todays Karachi is grand wit wide streets the smog is almost gone with all older cars and motor rickshaws running on CNG. He is said to be a good administrator and smart manager would do good to for Pakistan. The third is Marvi Mamon anyone who will divorce her party and resign her seat in the parliament when most leaders say publicly on national TV that it is our right to loot the country ( as everyone else is doing it). She will be among the saviors of Pakistan with Allah SWTs will.

As a nation I found Pakistanis the most undisciplined. Everyone seemed frustrated and angry; willing to kill each other for as little as a fender-bender (which should be common The way everyone drives).

To save Pakistan we need to be self-critics. Leave the sins of others to Allah SWT. He is all knowing and Just! Be tolerant and be quick in forgiving Love Pakistan first. It is ok to be humble (Pride is only for Allah SWT) in you ethnic background but not on the cost of Pakistan. Be Pakistani first! I guarantee if each one of us try to practice the above Pakistan will be like what the Quaid had envisioned.

I know I will be massacred for descending from the views of most on this thread But I believe that telling the truth is more difficult than saying my prayers five times a day I will take the difficult path and speak the truth without the spectacles of biases on.

GOD BLESSES PAKISTAN! LONG LIVE PAKISTAN! InshAllah

Ok so, are you not the one who was sucking up to Hillary Clinton to get a job with the State dept few months ago?

Seems like your chamchageeri has paid off. What position did you get and hopefully over US$100K in salary.

Anyway, you came to Pakistan, you must have come on a CIA permit or diplomatic visa?? Obviously you didnt come to meet friends n family, because you wouldn't have time to meet people from all walks of life.

So now Pak has another state Dept jasoos. al aman al hafeez

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
By watching killings and destruction in Pakistan and the depressing weather here made me very mad. And to make it worse I got two emails from 'our President Musharraf' the APML idiots that my hands automatically went on the keyboard and posted this comment in reply to those emails:

How is our coward, ignorant General and Ghaddar-e-Azam Mr P. Musharraf tonight?

Pakistan is burning while you made millions($) by 'importing' the US troops and living comfortably in United Kafereen.

Time is coming soon that the 68 year old ghaddar general will lie in bed and death will be stuck in throat ' fa lao la iza balaghat-il-hulqoom, (Surah Waqya)

Tum gir giraogey tumhari rooh nahi nikleigi. Tumhara aqa US paas mein nahi ayega bachaney key lyey. Tumharey saameny sirf sirf Izraeel (as) hongey tumharey peeth mein mukkey mareingey rooh ko zabardast nikalney key lyaya

Tum jaisey ghaddaron ka inshaAllah yehi anjam hoga

Last edited:

Humble Pakistani

Councller (250+ posts)
Ok so, are you not the one who was sucking up to Hillary Clinton to get a job with the State dept few months ago?

Seems like your chamchageeri has paid off. What position did you get and hopefully over US$100K in salary.

Anyway, you came to Pakistan, you must have come on a CIA permit or diplomatic visa?? Obviously you didnt come to meet friends n family, because you wouldn't have time to meet people from all walks of life.

So now Pak has another state Dept jasoos. al aman al hafeez

Unlike some I consider myself pretty smart… I do not suck up to people for a job not even Hillary Clinton… I believe my sustenance (rizk) comes from Allah SWT so I do not have to suck-up to anyone and it is Halal. I do not work for the state department nor was I in Pakistan on a CIA visa. I was there on a visit visa issued by a Pakistani consulate to see my elderly mother and attend a wedding in the family. Because the wedding was at my Parents home (the home I grew up in). I got a chance to meet up with laborers and managers who came to set up for the wedding. If you know Pakistani weddings … It was a three days occasion… So that is how I got to meet with tons of people. I did want to get a pulse of the people because I am consider pakistan my motherland. My homeland is USA though!

You are a true Muslim and I guess a Pakistani… That is way you do not consider slander as a sin. I am sure you do not consider killing innocents is a crime as well. You may quote the Quran left right and center but if you have no control over your tongue (in this case finger). I know (even with my little knowledge of Islam) that Allah SWT will question you and take you to task.

I gave a very objective answer to your thread but you choose to attack me… No rational answer… But then it is you, and who would know you better then yourself!

Zaidi Qasim

Unlike some I consider myself pretty smart I do not suck up to people for a job not even Hillary Clinton I believe my sustenance (rizk) comes from Allah SWT so I do not have to suck-up to anyone and it is Halal. I do not work for the state department nor was I in Pakistan on a CIA visa. I was there on a visit visa issued by a Pakistani consulate to see my elderly mother and attend a wedding in the family. Because the wedding was at my Parents home (the home I grew up in). I got a chance to meet up with laborers and managers who came to set up for the wedding. If you know Pakistani weddings It was a three days occasion So that is how I got to meet with tons of people. I did want to get a pulse of the people because I am consider pakistan my motherland. My homeland is USA though!

You are a true Muslim and I guess a Pakistani That is way you do not consider slander as a sin. I am sure you do not consider killing innocents is a crime as well. You may quote the Quran left right and center but if you have no control over your tongue (in this case finger). I know (even with my little knowledge of Islam) that Allah SWT will question you and take you to task.

I gave a very objective answer to your thread but you choose to attack me No rational answer But then it is you, and who would know you better then yourself!

Dear Humble Pakistani:

Thank you for sharing your experience and interaction with Pakistanis on your visit to Pakistan. Thank you also for mentioning that your motherland keeps you up in nights and thank you also for telling us your Homeland America. I wish if staying few days with some Pakistanis would tell you the complete story of years of a dictatorial regime and the damage done to the fundamentals of Pakistani society during the era of an autocratic system entirely dependent of someone who came in the power on the barrel of a gun. Its too naive to sit in the company of some Pakistanis and appreciate a dictator who just wouldn't go away. The Pakistan has been changed fundamentally, the concept of the slavery took a new high for the day during the regime of a person who is afraid of facing the wrath of the population and hence staying abroad away from the people of Pakistan and under the eyes of his Master. NRO, ZARDARI and American SLAVERY , these are the three hallmarks of the Musharraf's Legacy Pakistan still suffering from. And that itself is more than enough reasons to hang this person with the lamp post.Your Homeland Government caused enough bloodshed in Muslims countries and still continues its path of destruction and mayhem. You reap what you sow. The Blood of the Muslim is cheaper than the Blood of a christian and Jew. This is the manifesto every government in your Homeland country persues.You mentioned killing of innocents is Haram. Is it also Haram in America ???