Google Map showing Azad Kashmir, as part of India

jyvaskyla1

Councller (250+ posts)
I noticed google map is showing complete Azad kashmir as part of india. if you see , you will notice all cities including mangla dam on other side of border line. we should strongly protest to google for this stupid thing. this cant be a mistake, its planned. have your say, record your extremely strict email to google and get lets get it fixed.

igbfF7B.jpg

https://www.google.co.in/maps/@33.1726177,73.7100225,10z

Last edited by a moderator:

Shahid Abassi

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
یہ کسی نے ٹیمپر کیا ہے۔ میں نے ابھی چیک کیا ایسا کچھ بھی نہیں ہے

Last edited:

Shahid Abassi

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
یہ کسی نے ٹیمپر کیا ہے۔ میں نے ابھی چیک کیا ایسا کچھ بھی نہیں ہے

asifA1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Not only the Kashmir map but also Palestinian data because I was (doing a lot of research on) going through December 2014 attack on PEshawar school children and the images have been erased from WIKI + Google to reflect a much peaceful attack that day ! I had to go to the video links to just to see the images on google + wiki wtf ? ?

fannekhan

Banned
kya moazzaza hai khuda ki qudrat dekho ,(bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)

:alhamd: khuda ne khud faisla kar dia akhand bharat ek din haqiqat banega , hum sabhi ek mulk ke bashinde ban kar dunia ki sabse bari super power banenge .
:biggthumpup:

Renegade

MPA (400+ posts)
For Google maps 'Indian version', not only Azad Kashmir but entire Gilgit Baltstan and Aksai Chin are shown as part of India. However for the international version, entire area is shown as disputed, which is also shown in Pakistan.